Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,434 members, 7,940,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

Bride FLEAS Out The Country With Money Meant For Wedding Preparations!! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride FLEAS Out The Country With Money Meant For Wedding Preparations!! (Photo) (1156 Views)

Nigerian Couple Prints Their Own Currency For Wedding To Avoid Naira Abuse / Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride FLEAS Out The Country With Money Meant For Wedding Preparations!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ok, so this story right here is just funny, like i'm still laughing at it but i shouldn't be, because with this story at hand i understand the fact that a man somewhere is currently wallowing in pain and agony right? undecided

I will continue to sing the songs, no woman except your mother really loves you, they do not and will never put you first in anything! The only reason she would hang around is the fact that you have something of value that will suit her being, the moment that thing finishes, her real color surfaces and of course like in most cases, she dumps you for the next best thing!

This is the story of a woman who with the funds raised by the groom to be obviously for the plan out of their perfect wedding, absconds the country with the funds for a better life, the man doesn't matter, he never did.
At least he's saved from being tangled with that biittch, what about you

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

ALUSIIZIZI Will Create Perfect Mobile Apps And Websites For Your Business At Crazilly Low Prices

Re: Bride FLEAS Out The Country With Money Meant For Wedding Preparations!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
Please Check My Signature So I Can Help You Generate Sales In My Own Little Way.
Re: Bride FLEAS Out The Country With Money Meant For Wedding Preparations!! (Photo) by excell0001: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
gid this reasoning is biased.
Re: Bride FLEAS Out The Country With Money Meant For Wedding Preparations!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
Remember, Never Hesitate To Help Your Fellow Man.
Re: Bride FLEAS Out The Country With Money Meant For Wedding Preparations!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
excell0001:
gid this reasoning is biased.
Oh please educate me.
Re: Bride FLEAS Out The Country With Money Meant For Wedding Preparations!! (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
We are in the period of fear... Fear anything.. When u hear Nigeria, fear that country.
Women when u see men, fear that gender
Men, when u see women fear that gender
People when u see Money, fear that thing cos thats the root of all evil.. That's the major destruction that we all can't do without.

Re: Bride FLEAS Out The Country With Money Meant For Wedding Preparations!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
habsydiamond:
We are in the period of fear... Fear anything.. Nigeria, fear that con3.
Women, fear that gender
Men, fear that gender
Money, fear cos thats the root of all evil
Re: Bride FLEAS Out The Country With Money Meant For Wedding Preparations!! (Photo) by rickpat(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
hmmm..na wa
Re: Bride FLEAS Out The Country With Money Meant For Wedding Preparations!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
rickpat:
hmmm..na wa
Re: Bride FLEAS Out The Country With Money Meant For Wedding Preparations!! (Photo) by excell0001: 8:09am On Feb 19, 2022
not all women are like that and some men can do worst you sound one sided
Re: Bride FLEAS Out The Country With Money Meant For Wedding Preparations!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:21am On Feb 19, 2022
excell0001:
not all women are like that and some men can do worst you sound one sided
OK
Re: Bride FLEAS Out The Country With Money Meant For Wedding Preparations!! (Photo) by AoifeNightfall: 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
No be only FLEAS na LICE undecided

(1) (Reply)

Female Poly Student In Oyo Sent Packing By Father After $£* T@pe L£@ked Online ( / Please Someone Should Come To My Rescue / My Experience With Big Bre*st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.