Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google (36201 Views)

Lady Dumps Man For White Man Few Weeks To Wedding (Photo) / Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by Danny50: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2022
Scripted
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by Tunderfireyou: 10:38am On Feb 19, 2022
Amotolongbo:
What is beautiful about the love relationship where one of the partners act a personnel of Copyright commission and ready to persecute and prosecute the other for plagiarism?

The content of the message should be of utmost concern and not the original source.
I don dey luv you be that o. U get sense
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by BigYash: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2022
The two persons involved no get sense. The make up she wears is as fake as the copied message. The mumu boy don ever complain?
Some boys will remain fools forever..
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by Mobwalter(m): 10:41am On Feb 19, 2022
Godwin25king:
This can't be a guy embarassed
D case is opposite na d guy dump d girl
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by bibianna(f): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2022
Its not enough reason to breakup with him. The thought of him sending a message is what should count.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by maestroferddi: 10:43am On Feb 19, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

If he had copied another guys plans of how he gifted his girlfriend a car the case would have been different.

She finally found a reason to dump his broke ass.
You are a sorry man.. .

You are insulting a man for being unlucky to run into a terrible human..

Men are the reason why some women go about acting irresponsibly...

If not for defeatist emotional nonsense, who loses at the end between them?

Men must grow balls and make tough calls no matter how hard it looks..

There are people not worth any semblance of investment...
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by Truvelisback(m): 10:45am On Feb 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

It's like this one just to use the words. Mtcheeew. Tomorrow you'll be dragging RPers.
Dragging which redpiller?
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by Digmygold: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2022
Bluntguy:
She sees him as living a fake life and showing her fake love. LoL

She never loved him.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by fatboyslym007: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2022
Use Turnitin on your Valentine's message next time... She must be forming high impact journal.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by favour32(m): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2022
Love is a temporary psychosis.

________Sigmund Freud.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by AdaAwkanwa(f): 10:48am On Feb 19, 2022
Wahala no dey finish
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by Blackdisciple(m): 10:49am On Feb 19, 2022
Very useless oo
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by jaxxy(m): 10:49am On Feb 19, 2022
Looks more like the guy dumped the girl. undecided
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by theamazonguru(m): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2022
The power of copy and paste.
What copy and paste can not do doesn't exist.

Anyways the man should go to church tomorrow for Thanksgiving.
So because your spouse copied and pasted a love message either edited or not, you no went ahead to break up with him.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew, my dear gender person, biko move on with Thanksgiving, you have just been saved from a life of total mystery from such a military minded partner.

Imagine you were already married and she sees you with a woman not minding if she is a relative she doesn't know, a colleague at the office, a business partner or client, this kind woman out of envy can unleash terror on the husband ooh.

God forbid.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2022
visijo:
Breathing the air in Mumbai, India for one day is the equivalent of smoking 2.5 packs of cigarettes.

What about portharcourt in Nigeria.. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by Judybash93(m): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2022
He dodged a bullet
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by PericomaNwankwo: 10:56am On Feb 19, 2022
I know say e no fit pass Twitter lies
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by wisdom042(m): 11:00am On Feb 19, 2022
Most people just copy and paste whatever they see online without reading through the content of the letter. Laziness to compose ur own quote don make ur girl see ur finish
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by Justmesagi: 11:00am On Feb 19, 2022
Lol.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by Krismas(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2022
Naija’s home-videos are really predictable. That’s why I don’t like some of the skits coming out of nollywood
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by Mobwalter(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2022
omgvoices:
A beautiful love relationship is about to hit the rocks after the lady found out her guy copied the message he sent to her on Valentine’s from the internet.

Screenshots of a conversation between him and his lover have surfaced online and reveal that the girl decided to call it quits with him because of the Val’s Day message he sent to her.

What the lady couldn’t fathom was the fact he even copied the first message there for her. As usual social media users had their say and these were some of the comments that followed;

@OhmsKwabena replying to the post shared by @nutifafabekoe commented: By the time he go realise na he die finish

@KermworldMerm also teased with the words: That’s how much I love you baby LMAO

https://twitter.com/nutifafabekoe/status/1493557814345846787?t=H4HOKMoQrT2smZWeP-iDrA&s=19
U nor even know how d story start u com dey post wetin u no know..abi na d guy broke up with d guy for copy and paste..get
it right

All these bloggers dem need to dey beat una o for wrong stories una dey post
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by mp3ree: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2022
Highways:
He would have paraphrased the whole write up. But he no get sense....

Anyone know where I can get mini drone?

I have one for sale.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by Skmoda360(m): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2022
She has plans to dump him already......
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by Skmoda360(m): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2022
nickyj19:
grin if na me na 2 dey jubilate cause I just escape from Delilah
I know go even vex especially if i don knack her once......ko ni da fún rubbish angry.....awọn ọmọ shibaraba.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by nickyj19: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2022
Skmoda360:

I know go even vex especially if i don knack her once......ko ni da fún rubbish angry.....awọn ọmọ shibaraba.
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by crossfm: 11:21am On Feb 19, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are a sorry man.. .

You are insulting a man for being unlucky to run into a terrible human..

Men are the reason why some women go about acting irresponsibly...

If not for defeatist emotional nonsense, who loses at the end between them?

Men must grow balls and make tough calls no matter how hard it looks..

There are people not worth any semblance of investment...

Sometimes you just need to calm down and read. I was taking side with the guy.
I was like,if to say him copy another guy man style buy car for her,will she react this way.

And that she just found a flimsy reason to dump the guy because he is poor. Don't you think I deserve an apology for quoting me out of context.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by visijo(m): 11:21am On Feb 19, 2022
cardoso514:

And whats the equivalent in Nigeria?
Nigeria atmosphere is okay except PH that we all know.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by visijo(m): 11:22am On Feb 19, 2022
0taPiaPia:

What about portharcourt in Nigeria.. embarassed
that one is coating of lungs grin
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by Kendollar696(m): 11:25am On Feb 19, 2022
dawnomike:
And what's wrong with copy and paste ? Some people are not just creative with composing romantic messages which is not a crime.

Very True, no be everybody fit compose message. my ex couldn't.. I always laugh when she tries on her own. The day the message sweet, I no believe until she told me, babes i browse oooo. most times its not about where the message comes from. it's the sincere attitude of making you feel how much they love you, go as far copying something sweet to make you feel pleased. The guy don tire ah swear, no this copy copy be the problem. another thing follow..
Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2022
visijo:
that one is coating of lungs grin

Oh lord.. I pity those still resident there without options.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google by visijo(m): 11:28am On Feb 19, 2022
0taPiaPia:

Oh lord.. I pity those still resident there without options.
Nigerians generally have a strong immune system, so we adapt easily to adverse conditions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.