Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,944 members, 7,890,110 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

I'm Depressed � - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Depressed � (1282 Views)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Depressed � by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 19, 2022
It isn't about money or material things, but I'm certainly depressed\

I have no friend, I'm misunderstood and thought strange by my family\\.

Even with life in general, I don't get along again, most times I feel alone, empty and lost.

The word "Earth" is becoming more and more strange to me as each day passes by, why am I here? Why so alone? Why do I see, perceived, and know what others don't? It's all weighing on me. I'm loosing it.

I tried to relate with people but it ain't working. I might just be off the radar soon.
Re: I'm Depressed � by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2022
hang urself

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed � by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 19, 2022
That's a sign of schizophrenia.

Get medical help, fast.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed � by Angrygoat: 8:43am On Feb 19, 2022
Relocate, r u not happy being alone,if u had friends nko,maybe u would have been dead,poisoned, robbed,used for rituals,or become a yahoo plus boy. Forget your family,forgive them and move on bro. Relocate to Ghana or abroad

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed � by dawnomike(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2022
Hisbah21:
hang urself
this is not nice

4 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed � by dawnomike(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2022
Hisbah21:
hang urself
This is not nice...

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed � by Tessyaustin(f): 8:51am On Feb 19, 2022
Why not go and see a therapist

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed � by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:01am On Feb 19, 2022
Kraik:

Even with life in general, I don't get along again, most times I feel alone, empty and lost.

The word "Earth" is becoming more and more strange to me as each day passes by, why am I here? Why so alone? Why do I see, perceived, and know what others don't? It's all weighing on me. I'm loosing it.

I tried to relate with people but it ain't working. I might just be off the radar soon.
Exactly same way here but I refuse to agree that I am depressed.

To settle down now & marry is a thug of war.
No girl wan gree for me.
Re: I'm Depressed � by OloshoMan: 9:08am On Feb 19, 2022
How unfortunate can you be
Hisbah21:
hang urself
Re: I'm Depressed � by Stedygrowth: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2022
Op, just go to any university closer to you, and ask for psychology department. When you get there, tell the receptionist or secretary, that you want to see a clinical psychologist.
Let's start from here first. Please treat it as important.

What you need right now, is to understand that you're suffering from a psychological illness. Once in a while, people get depressed, and also come out of it, with help of a professional. So yours is not different. It will be over soon. Just do the needful.
Thanks goodness, you recognize it on time.
I will love to hear from you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed � by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 19, 2022
Sorry bro. Hold on a lil more. Get help from a psychologist. If you got money,u can travel out abroad and have a fresh start with new people
Re: I'm Depressed � by yuping(m): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2022
undecided God be with you.
Re: I'm Depressed � by DonroxyII: 11:26am On Feb 19, 2022
Kraik:

See a Psychologist then Go and make up with God. Shun all Sins even as simple as Masturbation and Nutritious Diets helps Brain to Navigate Earth.

Bring yourself down to Your family/Friend levels and Never-Ever Endeavour to force them to subscribe to your World-view ...

They are not where You are and If you are alone where You are, You better leave because World is very Scary right there in a lonely World

There are Monsters in Solitary and Once Your Brain can't Cope with them, they will eat You(I.e. Your Brain will collapse on itself) .....

This is where the Generation need God in order to Withstand Earth no matter Your Strata, There is Need for "Maturity" and that's what God offers not Church nor Mosque but God.
Re: I'm Depressed � by blackpanthar: 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kraik:

hey, let me be your friend... send me a DM.... I am a great listener and a good conversationalist
Re: I'm Depressed � by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 19, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Exactly same way here but I refuse to agree that I am depressed.

To settle down now & marry is a thug of war.
No girl wan gree for me.

Hello!

We aren't depressed after all wink
How are you doing? And why's no girl wanna date you?
Re: I'm Depressed � by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 19, 2022
DonroxyII:
See a Psychologist then Go and make up with God. Shun all Sins even as simple as Masturbation and Nutritious Diets helps Brain to Navigate Earth.

Bring yourself down to Your family/Friend levels and Never-Ever Endeavour to force them to subscribe to your World-view ...

They are not where You are and If you are alone where You are, You better leave because World is very Scary right there in a lonely World

There are Monsters in Solitary and Once Your Brain can't Cope with them, they will eat You(I.e. Your Brain will collapse on itself) .....

This is where the Generation need God in order to Withstand Earth no matter Your Strata, There is Need for "Maturity" and that's what God offers not Church nor Mosque but God.

Thank you so much.
Re: I'm Depressed � by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2022
I'm fine now.

I now go to parks just to see the view. It is always beautiful smiley
Re: I'm Depressed � by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 19, 2022
Kraik:

can i be ur friend smiley note am not a gay can we be friends
Re: I'm Depressed � by StPete: 7:34am On Apr 19, 2022
Hisbah21:
hang urself

If I was an admin, I would ban your account for 900 yrs. However, I wish you what you wish others
Re: I'm Depressed � by SenecaTheYonger: 7:41am On Apr 19, 2022
Kraik:

Are you male or female? I can’t tell
Re: I'm Depressed � by citywal(m): 8:29am On Apr 19, 2022
Where do you base, if you are in Lagos Lekki axis to be precise we could hangout an you'll feel great. Been where u are before n trust me it's not a place to be.
Re: I'm Depressed � by DonroxyII: 9:16am On Apr 19, 2022
Kraik:

Thank you so much.
Oh, You are welcome. How are you doing now ?
Re: I'm Depressed � by Sniper04(m): 11:10am On Apr 19, 2022
Kraik:

Baba I also don't have friends, I don't have money, and I dey survive
Re: I'm Depressed � by Flamemignon1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kraik:

You just described me,man....... except in my case,I love my loneliness,I appreciate my loneliness,I don't need nobody, my aunt who raised me calls me the black sheep of the family as she cries because she doesn't get or understand me, I don't fit in as I'm scared of people,I'm literally into "the weird".....like I love horror movies, crime shows.....anything drenched in spirituality and human blood or hate ,I love the protagonist getting hurt,I went through a phase in my childhood where I loved torturing animals before they die and I think I'm showing signs of both sociopathy and psychopathy (I went in and out of a psych ward for 12 years of my childhood) and to make things worse,I love it,I love being this way......i don't think anything is wrong with me as long as I don't go on a killing spree but I'm thinking about it hence why I love being alone,it's getting to the point that I'm acting like a misanthrope and I kinda love it and to top it all off......I love pain so sometimes I beat myself or I cut myself.......yea,I know, I'm all kinds of bleeped up

2 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed � by Bootybounce: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
That's a sign of schizophrenia.

Get medical help, fast.
. This one open mouth yan yan say nah schizophrenia do you even knw what schizophrenia mean fam!
slowpoke�
Re: I'm Depressed � by Milli10(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
If it's not about money, death of a beloved one or Messi's defeat in football matches, I don't think there's something in this world that makes me depressed.. This life, e no balance at all shocked
Re: I'm Depressed � by Michelle70(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hisbah21:
hang urself
goat.

OP find, find a way and do what makes u happy no matter what.

Don't underestimate depression
Re: I'm Depressed � by Michelle70(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Milli10:
If it's not about money, death of a beloved one or Messi's defeat in football matches, I don't think there's something in this world that makes me depressed.. This life, e no balance at all shocked
there is a difference between sadness and depression.

Just prayvu dont experience it, that feeling is devilish

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed � by Michelle70(m): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sniper04:

Baba I also don't have friends, I don't have money, and I dey survive
have u ever been depressed?
The feeling is not something u want to joke with o. I have been there before

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed � by Michelle70(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kraik:
I'm fine now.

I now go to parks just to see the view. It is always beautiful smiley
then u are not depressed, u were just sad.
Re: I'm Depressed � by okoroemeka(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kraik:

if you force yourself to be busy,you will not have time to be depressed,if you like kill yourself nobody cares,you will just be thrown inside a hastily dug hole and covered,then your family will perform some rituals to cleanse the taboo and to prevent the family from giving birth to someone like you ever again.
Re: I'm Depressed � by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
Michelle70:
goat.
OP find, find a way and do what makes u happy no matter what.
Don't underestimate depression
fowl

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Me To Have Friends / Help! Help!! To Divorce A Marriage Done In The Church In Lagos(cac) / Save This Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.