Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,193 members, 7,950,135 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. (1611 Views)

Daddy Freeze Is Gradually Becoming A Radical Extremist And Terrorist / How A Jehovah Witness Because Of Blood Transfusion / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
yes, that's because I am God of Christians. Jehovah
Insanity confirmed! cheesy

1 Like

Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by FatherOfJesus: 8:54am On Feb 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Insanity confirmed! cheesy
I work in mysterious ways you know cool
Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by Janosky: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I'm not atheist.
You are the person saying football is a religion. Get a brain before accusing others

FatherofJesus typing GIBBERISH.
Continue DECEIVING yourself.

“football isn’t a game, nor a sport; it’s a religion”
- Diego Armando Maradona, Argentine Football star.

“Football is like a religion to me,” Pele once confessed, “I worship the ball and treat it like a god
”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by Janosky: 10:13am On Feb 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted sounds really funny! cheesy
FatherofJesus no get SENSE let alone use it.
grin cheesy
Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2022
Wow! Wow!!
I never heard of this before yet i can sense it through the wisdom gotten from the Bible that football is a religion.
Thanks brother Janosky for bringing this up.
Now Mr OP do you still think i'm wrong saying football is a religion?

FatherOfJesus:
I'm not atheist.
You are the person saying football is a religion. Get a brain before accusing others

Well Maradona and Pele two world's best players have spoken for themselves, you can now go arguing with them! wink

Janosky:

FatherofJesus typing GIBBERISH.
Continue DECEIVING yourself.

“football isn’t a game, nor a sport; it’s a religion”
- Diego Armando Maradona, Argentine Football star.

“Football is like a religion to me,” Pele once confessed, “I worship the ball and treat it like a god
”.
Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by Janosky: 10:56am On Feb 22, 2022
johnw47:

Dan d dope, let me help you out here

false jw, do you mean when i said: "full of gibberish, fraud jw janosky"
i don't believe The Lord Jesus Christ would mind me calling a spade a spade

John W fraud
You don't know what a spade is ,let alone distinguish it from another farm tool
. grin

johnw47:

as far as i know trins believe The Father The Son and The Holy Spirit is three persons in one God, one God isn't polytheism oh dum dum.
John 4:24, Jesus said: "God is a spirit"- single being.
Jesus Christ proven Trinity is GIBBERISH.

John W trinity GIBBERISH :
"God is three persons in one God." 3 beings.
Continue DECEIVING yourself
. grin
johnw47:

false jw
however your two god's: almighty god jehovah and mighty god jesus is two god's
you false jw's are polytheists

John W fraud says Exodus 6:3 JEHOVAH is Almighty God gives him frightmare grin grin

Psalms 82:6 sons of God are gods.
One of them,Jesus Christ is a god,John10:35-36.
Acts 3:13 & John 20:17, JEHOVAH's servants are NOT Polytheists.
JohnW DECEIVING himself grin

johnw47:

if anyone believe The Father and The Son and The Holy Spirit is three different god's, then that is polytheism also

John 4:24, Jesus said: "God is a spirit".
JohnW 3 persons Trinity GIBBERISH is Polytheism.
If him like make him deny. grin grin

johnw47:

according to many of the false jw posts here, false jw's worship the father of sewer mouths

just a couple of examples:

fraud jw janosky referring to The Holy Spirit
Holy spirit is genuine scriptures.
No demon (ghost) is holy.
Your Trinity father's coined the term "ghost" themselves.

johnw47:

i would say you are very confused and lie like hell, just like all false jw's having the same line of thought do
post my quote that you are talking about, don't run away now you hear
Continue DECEIVING yourself with GIBBERISH.
johnw47:

yes satan is a liar and trinity has many takes on it, but i'm non denominational, my church fathers are the apostles who you pointed out didn't come up with trinity

The apostles don't know any ghost,they were not Polytheists.
Definitely not your Polytheists church fathers. grin

johnw47:

you false jw's are so dum and confused and cannot stop lying just like your father of lies the devil:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 cor 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

You are DECEIVING yourself.
Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by Janosky: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Fits Jehovah witness perfectly.

Example: fiction is when you think football is a religion and fanatically believe it. You are a potential terrorist cheesy

Continue your delusion.
Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2022
Janosky:

John W fraud
You don't know what a spade is ,let alone distinguish it from another farm tool
. grin

John 4:24, Jesus said: "God is a spirit"- single being.
Jesus Christ proven Trinity is GIBBERISH.

John W trinity GIBBERISH :
"God is three persons in one God." 3 beings.
Continue DECEIVING yourself
. grin

John W fraud says Exodus 6:3 JEHOVAH is Almighty God gives him frightmare grin grin

Psalms 82:6 sons of God are gods.
One of them,Jesus Christ is a god,John10:35-36.
Acts 3:13 & John 20:17, JEHOVAH's servants are NOT Polytheists.
JohnW DECEIVING himself grin

John 4:24, Jesus said: "God is a spirit".
JohnW 3 persons Trinity GIBBERISH is Polytheism.
If him like make him deny. grin grin

Holy spirit is genuine scriptures.
No demon (ghost) is holy.
Your Trinity father's coined the term "ghost" themselves.

Continue DECEIVING yourself with GIBBERISH.

You are DECEIVING yourself.
Do you think this guy worth responding to? undecided
He's just a fool who is always looking forward to making troubles with JWs, he has nothing tangible to offer.
If he's so stupid that he couldn't comment on what the OP says then he doesn't worth any response! smiley

1 Like

Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by johnw47: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you think this guy worth responding to? undecided
He's just a fool who is always looking forward to making troubles with JWs, he has nothing tangible to offer.
If he's so stupid that he couldn't comment on what the OP says then he doesn't what any response! smiley

false jw mad max

better to be thought of by false jw's as a fool and stupid
than to be a lost blasphemer as you and fraud janosky are:

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2022
Ọ̀DẸ̀ ÒPÒNÚ OLÓDO!
So you think i've got data to waste on your stupid ass shey?
Abeg shift comot for road! cheesy

johnw47:

false jw mad max

better to be thought of by false jw's as a fool and stupid
than to be a lost blasphemer as you and fraud janosky are:

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by johnw47: 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
Janosky:

John W fraud
You don't know what a spade is ,let alone distinguish it from another farm tool. grin

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

fraud jw janosky

that gibberish is about as good as you can ever do

Janosky:
John W trinity
grin

like you keep showing and like i keep saying, you false jw's can never stop lying:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Janosky:
grin grin

JEHOVAH's servants are NOT Polytheists.
grin

dum dum, you believe in a almighty god jehovah and a mighty god jesus
and u dum dum false jw cannot even see u r polytheist:

II Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Janosky:
JohnW 3 persons Trinitygrin grin

you cannot stop repeating your lies even in the same post,
but then your devil is your father of lies:

Janosky:
Your Trinity father's

know nothing false jw, i don't think my church fathers the apostles taught trinity
but you can continue to say so

Janosky:

fraud jw, keep repeating your gibberish nonsense over and over again, you have nothing else have you, oh heap big know nothing

Janosky:

No demon (ghost) is holy

no matter how many times you wan't to call The Holy Spirit: "the ole demon ghost"

you can only be lost once:

Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by johnw47: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Ọ̀DẸ̀ ÒPÒNÚ OLÓDO!
So you think i've got data to waste on your stupid ass shey?
Abeg shift comot for road! cheesy

false jw mad max

you say you have no data to waste on my stupid ass
but you keep wasting it

you false jw's have been bitten by the dum bug, haven't you
it's because you satans mob cannot stop lying:

and of course you haven't the courage to type all your post in english:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

1 Like

Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by johnw47: 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
smiley

have the nancy boys gone for a nap

janosky maxindhouse
Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by johnw47: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
Janosky:

John W trinity
grin

grin grin

Janosky:
grin grin
grin

JohnW 3 persons Trinitygrin grin

Janosky:
Your Trinity father's

grin

Janosky:

No demon (ghost) is holy

ummmmmmm fraud jw janosky
apparently if one is not a false jw then one is a trin,
you people are such duh's, aren't you

it's not enough that you are lost through your blasphemy of The Holy Spirit:

mark 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness

but all you habitual liars like your father of lies the devil, are lost as well.
your devil gives you a double whammy to make sure:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by johnw47: 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
dan d dope spewed his confusion and lies and then ran away, of course, he is false jw
Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by ObamaMessi: 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
MaxInDHouse, come and explain why your terrorist group was banned in China.
Una no dey hear word, don't you think that China banned your church because you people are ignorant and China doesn't want epidemic of ignorance.

Jehovah witness can radicalize sane brains like it has done to yours.
You know nothing other than jargons in the Bible cheesy
Do u know how stu.pid u sound? Anyways, u were birthed by a ret.ard which is why u're a bas.tard.
Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:36am On Feb 23, 2022
Today peaceful citizens of Ukraine will wish all Russians were JWs because if it's so nobody will carry weapons in support of Vladimir Putin against them! smiley
Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by Emusan(m): 10:34am On Feb 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Today peaceful citizens of Ukraine will wish all Russians were JWs because if it's so nobody will carry weapons in support of Vladimir Putin against them! smiley

So Ukraine citizens are peaceful because they don't have any weapons in there disposal. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

That means Ukrainians are all JWs since they don't carry weapons.

The painment I see here is because Russia banned your organization why Ukraine didn't.

Lastly, you didn't accuse Trinitarian here as usual, why? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by Emusan(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Do u know how stu.pid u sound? Anyways, u were birthed by a ret.ard which is why u're a bas.tard.

All these JWs extremists self...

See frustration and vexation of anger shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:42am On Feb 23, 2022
Emusan:

So Ukraine citizens are peaceful because they don't have any weapons in there disposal. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

That means Ukrainians are all JWs since they don't carry weapons.

The painment I see here is because Russia banned your organization why Ukraine didn't.

Lastly, you didn't accuse Trinitarian here as usual, why? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm,
This hatred for truth is damaging your mental state including your sight shey?
I said "peaceful citizens" not religious killers like you! cheesy
Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by Emusan(m): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm,
This hatred for truth is damaging your mental state including your sight shey?

Only a heart filled with hate can know others with hatred because they feel the same. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I said "peaceful citizens" not religious killers like you! cheesy

So who are the PEACEFUL CITIZENS?

Are there no peaceful citizens in Russia too? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:53am On Feb 23, 2022
Emusan:

Only a heart filled with hate can know others with hatred because they feel the same. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
So who are the PEACEFUL CITIZENS?
Are there no peaceful citizens in Russia too? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

This is where wisdom comes in!
I was a soldier but in my heart i want peace so it's Jehovah's Witnesses that discovered the inner person in me and help me to bring out that inner person.
That's why we preach from house to house in order to find the LOST SHEEP (harmless people who are lost in a harmful world) so that we can awaken that spirit of peace in their hearts. Peter love peace that's why he could stay with Jesus but if not for Jesus Peter would continue being a zealot using swords to fight those that hate him! smiley
Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by Emusan(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
This is where wisdom comes in!

Yet your post always far away from wisdom grin grin grin

I was a soldier but in my heart i want peace so it's Jehovah's Witnesses that discovered the inner person in me and help me to bring out that inner person.

So JWs discovered the inner person in all Ukrainians, that's why you can say they are PEACEFUL CITIZENS grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

That's why we preach from house to house in order to find the LOST SHEEP (harmless people who are lost in a harmful world) so that we can awaken that spirit of peace in their hearts.

Even when preaching from house to house had stopped and replaced with ZOOM App to App cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Peter love peace that's why he could stay with Jesus but if not for Jesus Peter would continue being a zealot using swords to fight those that hate him! smiley

People hate Peter shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You haven't explained who are the PEACEFUL CITIZENS of Ukraine sha, don't forget.
Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
Emusan:

Yet your post always far away from wisdom grin grin grin
So JWs discovered the inner person in all Ukrainians, that's why you can say they are PEACEFUL CITIZENS grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Even when preaching from house to house had stopped and replaced with ZOOM App to App cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
People hate Peter shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You haven't explained who are the PEACEFUL CITIZENS of Ukraine sha, don't forget.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, at times you just need to put away this sentiment and listen with a pure motive. smiley

Peaceful people are everywhere on this planet but you can't judge by looking at them from a distance or by speaking to them using human knowledge. It's by presenting the good news of God's kingdom where God promised to see to all the prejudice going on around the world {Psalms 37:7-11} that such individuals will show interest in such a news.
Then you will now tell them how to separate from the enemies of peace who will not welcome such good news with a open heart.

In Russia there are peaceful citizens just as there are in Ukraine but it's the same power in the tongue that makes some pick up weapons against their fellowman that made some vow never to raise weapons against anyone again.
So by their FRUITS you will know whose tongue is working for the killer (Satan) and whose tongue is working for the prince of Peace (Jesus) Matthew 7:16-18 smiley
Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by Emusan(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, at times you just need to put away this sentiment and listen with a pure motive. smiley

This your own advice will sound best if you yourself put it into consideration anytime you type here.

Peaceful people are everywhere on this planet but you can't judge by looking at them from a distance or by speaking to them using human knowledge.

So why did you single out only Ukraine peaceful citizens?

[s]It's by presenting the good news of God's kingdom where God promised to see to all the prejudice going on around the world {Psalms 37:7-11} that such individuals will show interest in such a news.
Then you will now tell them how to separate from the enemies of peace who will not welcome such good news with a open heart.[/s]

Ranting as usual!

In Russia there are peaceful citizens just as there are in Ukraine

Fine! Now reframe your earlier point by saying
"Today peaceful citizens of Russia will wish all Ukrainians were JWs because if it's so nobody will carry weapons in support of Volodymyr Zelenskyy against them!"

but it's the same power in the tongue that makes some pick up weapons against their fellowman that made some vow never to raise weapons against anyone again.

We read about your fellow JWs taking weapon against themselves.

So by their FRUITS you will know whose tongue is working for the killer (Satan) and whose tongue is working for the prince of Peace (Jesus) Matthew 7:16-18 smiley

We know! You don't need to tell story oga Soldier grin grin grin grin
Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by ObamaMessi: 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
Emusan:

All these JWs extremists self...

See frustration and vexation of anger shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You are a trouble maker

1 Like

Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
ObamaMessi:
You are a trouble maker
Rather i am the disguised trouble maker! grin
Because i keep using soft words to respond even when i can see that he's boiling with anger unable to refute God's word that i'm using to back up my points.
Though Jesus warned us not to throw the jewels (God's precious words) before swine (worthless miscreants who don't value it) {Matthew 7:6} but when such people claims the know God's word better than we do then we use it to tease them into grievances so that their hopelessness may become obvious before sincere observers! wink
Re: China Banned Jehovah Witness Because They Have Extremist And Radicalist Tendenc. by johnw47: 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Rather i am the disguised trouble maker! grin
Because i keep using soft words to respond even when i can see that he's boiling with anger

false jw mad max
most everyone else can see that he is not boiling with anger
but you just talking your natural talk:

MaxInDHouse:
unable to refute God's word

of course he doesn't refute God's word, he believes God's word, he refutes yours,
how dum can one be

MaxInDHouse:
Though Jesus warned us not to throw the jewels (God's precious words) before swine (worthless miscreants who don't value it) {Matthew 7:6} but when such people claims the know God's word better than we do then we use it to tease them into grievances so that their hopelessness may become obvious before sincere observers! wink

job 15:12 Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at

false jw mad max

obviously more words out of the head of a insane o

you said at top that you keep using soft words to respond, you shoulkd look back at some of your posts to emusan, and to others calling them such things as "You're a stupid idiot":

James 1:8
A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

false jw mad max, see how time after time, month after month, year after year, you false jw's cannot ever stop lying, it's the main mark that you are of the devil:

II Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Doesn't Church Of Christ Celebrate Christmas / My Dream About Rapture / Valentine's Day Is Not A Day For Mass Fornication.!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.