Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,921 members, 7,924,883 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 02:54 AM

Guardiola: I Have No Problem With Failure To Sign Kane - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guardiola: I Have No Problem With Failure To Sign Kane (139 Views)

Guardiola: "I Respect Arsenal On The Pitch, But Not Much Off The Pitch" / Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" / Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guardiola: I Have No Problem With Failure To Sign Kane by Goodmorning20: 10:12am On Feb 19, 2022
The England striker appeared eager to leave north London for the Etihad Stadium, but City were unable to persuade Spurs chairman Daniel Levy to cash in on his star performer...https://nairabet.bet/2022/02/19/guardiola-i-have-no-problem-with-failure-to-sign-kane/

(1) (Reply)

Salah Gets 9, Diaz With 8.5 | Liverpool Players Rated In Win Against Norwich Cit / UEFA Champions League - Chelsea Vs Lille Prediction / Chelsea Vs Lille, Prediction & Line Up 4 Min Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.