Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,748 members, 7,938,301 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

God Must Kill Any Member Of My Church That Goes For Bbnaija - Mummy GO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Must Kill Any Member Of My Church That Goes For Bbnaija - Mummy GO (279 Views)

Bobrisky Goes For Commercial Flight After Bragging About Flying Strictly Private / Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” / Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Must Kill Any Member Of My Church That Goes For Bbnaija - Mummy GO by AnayoDivine(m): 10:14am On Feb 19, 2022
God Must Kill Any Member Of My Church That Goes For BBNaija - Mummy GO
newsdirect.ng

In recent times, reality tv shows in Nigeria have divided opinions to the populace, most especially Big Brother Naija which has left fans, viewers and disgruntled observers arguing over the value such shows bring to the country at large.

Controversial clergywoman, Evangelist Olufunmilayo Adebayo aka Mummy G.O, has wished death on any member of her church that auditions for a reality TV show, Big Brother Naija.

According to the clergywoman, the show is demonic and any child of God who watches the show will die.

Speaking to her congregation, the clergywoman said;

”Any member of this church mistakenly or stupidly tries it, I will tell God to kill him on that stage. From there he must go to mortuary. He wouldn’t come back. He will die. I wouldn’t even pray for repentance. It’s death because if he comes back, another person will try it. Unless if Ananias and Sapphira did not die. If those ones died, then God must kill the person.”
VIDEO

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shutdown E-money Birthday At Oriental (video) / Naira Marley & His Gang Are After My Life Singer Mohbad Cries Out / Watch A Pastor Trying To Commit Suicide Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.