Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,832 members, 7,889,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

Runaway Daughter Forbidden To Be A Lesbian (last Chapter 42) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runaway Daughter Forbidden To Be A Lesbian (last Chapter 42) (221 Views)

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Runaway Daughter Forbidden To Be A Lesbian (last Chapter 42) by wizard777: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2022
Last chapter

****SERA

Anty sera has played a big role in my life and that makes her mean a lot to me, through her ,dad found happiness again

Dad has resumed work and had employed uncle Max as his manager so he won’t be occupied as much

I spend all my days with anty sera, she Pampers me where necessary and cautions me when am wrong

Am over elated,dad brought out time for us,he doesn’t fail to visit home every month

Months elapsed and her Belly grows big,I can’t wait to see my baby and I know dad’s joy will be much greater than mine

It’s quite fortunate dad’s relatives feels sorry for themselves, after the wedding, they all apologized for their inhuman acts towards dad and I and I believe mom will be happy anywhere she is

Finally, after many years of feeling rejected, I feel special many times, after all the pains I passed through in the hands of the selfish aunties I had,am forever overjoyed and have peace once again

I never stopped praying, it’s only prayer that turned things round for me, that name ALIYA has never left my mind

She’s my dearest friend and deserves the best from me,all those I expected to stay with me when I needed them most looked down on me… they never cared to know what am passing through

As days passed by,I see the changes in anty sera, she’s always strong despite all and her care over me never ceased

I love her so much

“Anty I feel the breeze of your delivery “, I said to her a certain afternoon and she grinned

Am always with her to antenatal some Saturdays and it makes her happy,we do some exercises but one thing is that she insists on not stopping some house chores
read more @ https://www.google.com/url?q=https://wizad.com.ng/runaway-daughter-forbidden-to-be-a-lesbian-last-chapter-42/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjrgNLoyov2AhV3hP0HHUe8BUQQFnoECAsQAg&usg=AOvVaw2mE5pYeWQwyVw4BeXgJ5Jo
check my site I post stories everyday @ https//wizad.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Truth Or Drink With Hellfire Peppered Catfish / How Often Do You Say "I Love You Sweetheart" To Your Wife? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.