Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,598 members, 7,934,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:32 PM

. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (9464 Views)

. / Nigeria Army Took 8 Corpse Of Lekki Toll Gate Victims To Bonny Camp Clinic / Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by SaintBishop: 5:05am On Feb 23, 2022
ThickSharon123:

You People want to be like us by all means. Our clothes, masquerades, culture everything you people copy, copy. That's how on that silly, baseless Ijaw forum I saw one that said Isia agu was made by Ijaws; funny bunch of creek nomads.

It was said by a past historian and I quote explicitly;

"Jo men seem to be lost, they have no origin and culture whatsoever..."
I can never forget that quote grin... So the question is, where was your culture derived from? That's how you people claim from Bini, to Oru in Imo state, to Aboh, to Ile-Ife trying to make up for the mess you people are. grin grin
Yawns I'm tired of hearing your nonsense and forcing your brotherhood down my throat.

1 Like

Re: . by ThickSharon123(f): 5:06am On Feb 23, 2022
SaintBishop:
Yawns I'm tired of hearing your nonsense and forcing your brotherhood down my throat.

Okrrurrrrrr grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: . by ThickSharon123(f): 5:08am On Feb 23, 2022
WorWorBoy:
Any Igbos you see in Okrika are descendant of Igbo slaves. We are waiting for the day you will come and claim Okrika.

Okay, I dare all your generation, go to Okrirka market Square. Market Square is part good becuase you'll get an even response from everyone and say "You are all Ijaws, ABI?"

Video it and send. Not this online argument. I promise you, immediately you do that we won't have all these talks. And make sure you show all the details it is Okrirka. Then I promise, if you see me say kpem... grin

1 Like

Re: . by OfoIgbo: 5:15am On Feb 23, 2022
SaintBishop:
You want to cry? grin let me give you tissue to wipe your tears? grin You are a worthless and useless tribe. You can't even saves yourselves from getting fvck from small ikwerres,who claim to be from Benin. How useless can you baboons be? And there's nothing like ubani, it Is IBANI you land grabbing lost Jews.

Since real Ubani people started asserting themselves and fvcking you Ijaws up, it has been very painful for you lot.

Long Live the ruler of Ubani.

I hope all the Ijaw slaves and migrants descendants are paying proper homage to the Ngwa/Ndoki king of Ubani.

When next my brother, the Amanyanabo of Bonny comes across the tenant Amadabo,. na real beatings he go collect

7 Likes

Re: . by SaintBishop: 5:15am On Feb 23, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Okay, I dare all your generation, go to Okrirka market Square. Market Square is part good becuase you'll get an even response from everyone and say "You are all Ijaws, ABI?"

Video it and send. Not this online argument. I promise you, immediately you do that we won't have all these talks. And make sure you show all the details it is Okrirka. Then I promise, if you see me say kpem... grin
You no get sense at all the screenshot he has been posting are all from Okrikans you dumb shit. How can you be saying that the Okrikans are igbos yet you can't even identify them through their names? Stupid.

3 Likes

Re: . by SaintBishop: 5:19am On Feb 23, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Since real Ubani people started asserting themselves and fvcking you Ijaws up, it has been very painful for you lot.

Long Live the ruler of Ubani.

I hope all the Ijaw slaves and migrants descendants are paying proper homage to the Ngwa/Ndoki king of Ubani
On Nairaland abi? We are yet to see one Ibani man support you igbos, neither are we yet to see One kalabari man or Okrikan man support your land grabbing monkeys from your red mud enclave.It is only you igbos who keeps claiming them grin sucks to be lost unwanted freak from Juda grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by OfoIgbo: 5:25am On Feb 23, 2022
SaintBishop:
On Nairaland abi? We are yet to see one Ibani man support you igbos, neither are we yet to see One kalabari man or Okrikan man support your land grabbing monkeys from your red mud enclave.It is only you igbos who keeps claiming them grin sucks to be lost unwanted freak from Juda grin grin

Long live Ubani, ruled by an Igbo-descended king

Long live Opobo, named after an Igbo king of Ubani
Long live Opobo, the estate of the Jajas, an Igbo-descended royal family and owners of the land.

The Ijaw migrant subjects of these Igbo territories are jealous.

Igbo kwenu grin

7 Likes

Re: . by Eastlink(m): 8:26am On Feb 23, 2022
SaintBishop:
You want to cry? grin let me give you tissue to wipe your tears? grin You are a worthless and useless tribe. You can't even saves yourselves from getting fvck from small ikwerres,who claim to be from Benin. How useless can you baboons be? And there's nothing like ubani, it Is IBANI you land grabbing lost Jews.
Both of you are correct. Ibani and Ubani is same thing. The difference is simply dialect. Bonny calls it Ibani and Ubani. Opobo calls it Ubani.

6 Likes

Re: . by Eastlink(m): 8:28am On Feb 23, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Long live Ubani, ruled by an Igbo-descended king

Long live Opobo, named after an Igbo king of Ubani
Long live Opobo, the estate of the Jajas, an Igbo-descended royal family and owners of the land.

The Ijaw migrant subjects of these Igbo territories are jealous.

Igbo kwenu grin
Whether Ubani or Ibani both are the same thing. Dialectical differences, take note.

2 Likes

Re: . by OfoIgbo: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2022
Eastlink:
Whether Ubani or Ibani both are the same thing. Dialectical differences, take note.

I'm aware.

In fact Ibani people are Ngwa descendants, according to records compiled by neutral sources centuries ago

7 Likes

Re: . by SlayerForever: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2022
engrsyer:
I see, so in your history/write up no relationship between Bille and Bonny. Bille and Bonny has no cultural relationship/ties meanwhile both has been aged long best of friends and brothers. Is alright.

At bolded, that history is not correct. Is that what the Okrikans tell the publisher of this historic books? Indeed true history is been buried for centuries what we see now are half baked histories or distorted history. For record sake Okrikans migrated from Akpata Bille(Okolo Bille/Old Bille) in Ogonokom, Centeal Abua in Abua/Odual LGA. Same thing goes to Bille people, Ibani, Nembe people and Ogoloma people all were settled as relatives at that Ogonokom metropolis community which is now a small village and still existing in Abua. I would stop here but if you doubt go and ask questions.

I come in peace.

Bokroma Owu tuwo

No, Okrika didn't migrate from Abua.

As for Bille I do not know. So I can't argue.

What I noticed with history in these places is that some other groups that immigrated later tend to superimpose their history on the group they met on ground. Analysing what you said and taken it as a truth, it means that there was a migration truly from Abua into Okrika, however they met and mixed with the native Okrikans who were Igbos. Same as the ijaw folk who migrated to Okrika later.

These later migrants now present their histories as history of the land they migrated to, which is historically wrong.

So that's the explanation. Mind you all the historical information captured was from the 1800s when the history was still young.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by SlayerForever: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2022
Putindbutt:

Aro belongs to Ibibios. The dynasty and the deities of Aro belongs to the Ibibios.

Nahhhhh, it was the other way round.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by engrsyer(m): 10:55am On Feb 23, 2022
Well i wont disagree with you less about the mixing of blood with the Igbo but what i know and which was been confirmed by one senior Okrika chief that i had an historic discussions with, confirmed to me that what i told him the migration of Okrikans was what his father told him after i introduced my self to him as a Bille man in Bonny Island about four years ago.

The name Kiriki(Wakirirke) emanated after the people of Ogoloma and People of Okrika(main Okrika) met in bush on their way to market(Fe) for transaction saw theirselves speaking almost same language and understood theirselves the Okrika man now told the Ogoloma man that so you can hear me and the Ogoloma man replied that yes i can hear then the Okrika man now said we are wakirike(meaning we are alike or the same brothers). There are two brothers that found Okrika nation. The Opu Okubeye whom found Ogoloma and the other man which i have forgotten his name found Okrika and which are neigbhours. They all left Okolo-Bille in Central Abua. By then the present name Abua was not in existence but to point out the location of where they were with present location is what i used to tell you. That doesn't mean Okrika migrated out of Abua. Ogonokom is presently in Abua LGA. Same the Ibani man was also there after migrated from Central ijaw to that place.
SlayerForever:

No, Okrika didn't migrate from Abua.

As for Bille I do not know. So I can't argue.

What I noticed with history in these places is that some other groups that immigrated later tend to superimpose their history on the group they met on ground. Analysing what you said and taken it as a truth, it means that there was a migration truly from Abua into Okrika, however they met and mixed with the native Okrikans who were Igbos. Same as the ijaw folk who migrated to Okrika later.

These later migrants now present their histories as history of the land they migrated to, which is historically wrong.

So that's the explanation. Mind you all the historical information captured was from the 1800s when the history was still young.
Re: . by Alabo7978(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
Alabo7978:

mumu.
Igbo people ehn...God forbid...
after the ibibio ruling house welcomed the Igbo batch that came, they conspired to remove him and replacing him with another prince whose mother is Igbo, but the coup was repelled. the igbos invited the akpas from cross river who were enemies of ibibio and they drove the ibibios away.

that was what yoy wanted to do with the okoloama people but they were smarter and more crafty because they learnt the Igbo people Language.

give igbos an inch, and they will want the whole square.
anyways... the ABRIBA and Aro people are cross river/ibibio people and the ubini-ukpabi whom igbos claim is not even theirs.

claimers tufiaa.
Re: . by Alabo7978(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
Alabo7978:

this is a prove that you know nothing at all.

the first expedition was carried out in the early 1800s and only Igbo words were collected.
subsequent expeditions were carried out by smith, Merrick, Clarke, Sigismund Koelle on his book Polyglotta Africana'.
linguist such as Paul hair, Gerrit Dimmendaal, Williamson kay, Roger Blench etc later took notice of the ijoid Languages.
you are an illiterate, a dullard, a braindead buffalo.

I am a Nembe man and we are an ijoid speaking city state.
even the Alagoa you all condemn is a Nembe man.
my goodness God, grow a brain.
just as the Igbo nation has okija, umuahia, mbaise, akwa, Onitsha etc, that is how ijaw has clans or towns like Nembe, okrika, kalabari Bonny Gbaran, Obolo, Opobo, Akassa etc.

Yoruba has Ife, oyo, Lagos, ijebu etc..

that is what an ethnic nationality is. I thought you are intelligent, but you are not.
to shock you, there is no particular tribe as "ijaw" just as there is no particular tribe named Igbo or Yoruba.
everyone defending ijaw here is spread vast from the various clans. me am a Nembe man.
my God, do we still have dullards in this era were information is easily obtainable?
brother man, ijaw is the name of the nationality, check yourself you no well. there is no particular name of a location known as "ijaw" just as "Yoruba" and "IBO" it is only the name of the nationality.
what is a nation?
a nation are group of people that share same believes, habits, cultural norms, philosophy, Language, history.

all this things I took time to explain won't still enter your head because you are a natural dullard, a braindead one for that matter.
Re: . by Alabo7978(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
engrsyer:
I see, so in your history/write up no relationship between Bille and Bonny. Bille and Bonny has no cultural relationship/ties meanwhile both has been aged long best of friends and brothers. Is alright.

At bolded, that history is not correct. Is that what the Okrikans tell the publisher of this historic books? Indeed true history is been buried for centuries what we see now are half baked histories or distorted history. For record sake Okrikans migrated from Akpata Bille(Okolo Bille/Old Bille) in Ogonokom, Centeal Abua in Abua/Odual LGA. Same thing goes to Bille people, Ibani, Nembe people and Ogoloma people all were settled as relatives at that Ogonokom metropolis community which is now a small village and still existing in Abua. I would stop here but if you doubt go and ask questions.

I come in peace.

Bokroma Owu tuwo
Re: . by Alabo7978(m): 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
engrsyer:
Well i wont disagree with you less about the mixing of blood with the Igbo but what i know and which was been confirmed by one senior Okrika chief that i had an historic discussions with, confirmed to me that what i told him the migration of Okrikans was what his father told him after i introduced my self to him as a Bille man in Bonny Island about four years ago.

The name Kiriki(Wakirirke) emanated after the people of Ogoloma and People of Okrika(main Okrika) met in bush on their way to market(Fe) for transaction saw theirselves speaking almost same language and understood theirselves the Okrika man now told the Ogoloma man that so you can hear me and the Ogoloma man replied that yes i can hear then the Okrika man now said we are wakirike(meaning we are alike or the same brothers). There are two brothers that found Okrika nation. The Opu Okubeye whom found Ogoloma and the other man which i have forgotten his name found Okrika and which are neigbhours. They all left Okolo-Bille in Central Abua. By then the present name Abua was not in existence but to point out the location of where they were with present location is what i used to tell you. That doesn't mean Okrika migrated out of Abua. Ogonokom is presently in Abua LGA. Same the Ibani man was also there after migrated from Central ijaw to that place.
they will never concour.

everyone knows at the time Igbo people were the most demanded people because of their farming expertise hence they were good commodity for slavery. even the okrikans have some waves of migration from Nembe and Bonny and the central delta area.

Igbo people with their grabbing attitude are busy bringing unwanted hatred on themselves. They do not want to live with their neighbors in peace. they condemn the Fulani people for having expansionists mentality but they are the same with the people they condemn and that is why karma is dealing with them in Enugu and ebonyi area where herdsmen are entering and lodging in their forests and destroying their crops.

well all their lies will end in Nairaland, they can not dare enter the creek or delta to come and misbehave like this. they are cowards and will hide behind a faceless forum to bring more hatred on themselves and when they begin to suffer for it, they cry injustice when they themselves brought the weight on themselves.

I have learnt so many lessons on this nairaland about Igbo people. give them an inch and they will want to claim the entire square kilometers.

1 Like

Re: . by Eastlink(m): 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Alabo7978:

they will never concour.

everyone knows at the time Igbo people were the most demanded people because of their farming expertise hence they were good commodity for slavery. even the okrikans have some waves of migration from Nembe and Bonny and the central delta area.

Igbo people with their grabbing attitude are busy bringing unwanted hatred on themselves. They do not want to live with their neighbors in peace. they condemn the Fulani people for having expansionists mentality but they are the same with the people they condemn and that is why karma is dealing with them in Enugu and ebonyi area where herdsmen are entering and lodging in their forests and destroying their crops.

well all their lies will end in Nairaland, they can not dare enter the creek or delta to come and misbehave like this. they are cowards and will hide behind a faceless forum to bring more hatred on themselves and when they begin to suffer for it, they cry injustice when they themselves brought the weight on themselves.

I have learnt so many lessons on this nairaland about Igbo people. give them an inch and they will want to claim the entire square kilometers.

3 Likes

Re: . by Alabo7978(m): 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
[quote author=Eastlink post=110472209][/quote]
that work is very very very false.
for generations white folks have written contradictory accounts on things they do not understand. they have changed African history so much and are still doing it even til tomorrow.

that work is based on hasty generalization, he probably asked one slave and he told where he came from.
wasn't it also captain crow that gathered Igbo words but and called "brakey" meaning shake hands an Igbo word?
wasn't it still crow that called BONNY people Igbo but his account on the first settlers and owners overruled all his rubbish when said the founders saw and called the town after a bird that flew away OKOLO'MA but OKOLO'MA isn't even an Igbo word.
there are still some other English writers who even wrote otherwise so stop bringing this fallacy here.

okrika are igbos yet the names of their towns isn't coherent with the Igbo Language, culture and traditions differ too.
you see all this things yet you want to play silly.
Re: . by ThickSharon123(f): 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
SaintBishop:

You no get sense at all the screenshot he has been posting are all from Okrikans you dumb shit. How can you be saying that the Okrikans are igbos yet you can't even identify them through their names? Stupid.

I rest my case, if you can't do this. Then forever keep arguing with your keyboard grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Alabo7978(m): 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
one day a white man will tell you the fulani's and Ghanaian share the same ancestry just so he could publish and make money, and you will believe without going to ask the people in concern the truth.
Re: . by ThickSharon123(f): 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Alabo7978:
one day a white man will tell you the fulani's and Ghanaian share the same ancestry just so he could publish and make money, and you will believe without going to ask the people in concern the truth.

What you are saying is wholly different. The white men at these period of Bonny, Okrirka and Opobo were neutral in their apporachm in fact they either did everything for the King or Queen, according to reports I heard in the 1880s it was King George or so who ruled, and he was a mad king.

The world was stereotyped at some point, so when the English and Europeans found that they weren't the only ones living in planet earth, they wanted to take as much documentation from this lands. And any distortion of information can bring death. So these explorers and professionals were meticulous in their approach when requiring information.

They'd supplied them all the things they needed to stay on these lands for at least years and more to make their full research.

Now, the question, how did the so called white man you say know more about Bonny and Opobo kings rituals at that given period. He even jotted down the plague which almost eliminated Ijaws, if not for the help of the Arochukwu, or the Bonny queen's death, which is well documented even till date. And so many detailed stuff. The rituals, the cultural practices. I beckon you sit down and read the book to make your unbiased notion.

That said, what would Bonny and Opobo, or even Okrirka gain if they'd tried to know more about them. At least the ancestors of these city states knew about the white men becuase they'd told them everything. But the Bonny and Opobo and the likes where truthful and proud of who they were and rightly claimed being Igbo or Ebo as the white man corrupted it. They didn't mince a word.

So, what fallacy are we seeing here. Is the fallacy from the ancestors of Bonny and Opobo or Okrirka or the white man who was simply doing his job documenting all he saw.

I trust Igbo people if they'd seen this before you, or if these old documents was more about Ijaw and all. Igbos wouldn't even force theirselsves on it. They'll simply let it pass.

But the attention came when most Bonny and Opobo claimed they were Igbos, although divided. And they spoke Igbo. IJAWS quickly lambasted such groups telling us not to listen to them that those are either foreigners of the land or slaves. But it don't add up. That is when we began to make our research and thank God for the internet archives we found it.
Alagoa made his book in the early 70s or so becuase he thought the internet would never be, or he never predicted such a time. But the gods of Bonny and Opobo are angry even God is angry himself and had to intervene. Who knows it may be becuase of these things that the land of Bonny and Opobo and the likes aren't prosperous as they are meant to be. Things do happen spiritually too. Ijaws are trying to bring a curse upon the land, and that isn't fair. So, I've said much do settle down and make inductive and deductive reasoning on this, and you will find the answers yourself.

3 Likes

Re: . by SlayerForever: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
engrsyer:

The elders in 1800 said they came from Afam Ndoki.

Where does the Opu Okubeye and the other brother come into the picture?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by SlayerForever: 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Alabo7978:

they will never concour.

You only have a bit of chance to talk because Brass has not become the discussion yet. We have documents in our possession that clearly state that the Brass people and Nembe are Igbos. You have seen the various threads.
Oru is of course Igbo too. Both people have been heavily ijawnized almost beyond recognition but we know who they are.

3 Likes

Re: . by Alabo7978(m): 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
SlayerForever:

You only have a bit of chance to talk because Brass has not become the discussion yet. We have documents in our possession that clearly state that the Brass people and Nembe are Igbos. You have seen the various threads.
Oru is of course Igbo too. Both people have been heavily ijawnized almost beyond recognition but we know who they are.
shatapp!

you don't even know Oru was the ancient name of the ijaws and not the Ijaw as we know it today.

the Europeans know us as Oru.
time will reveal how all the igbos along the upper Niger were once Oru.
infact all the people known as Oru-igbo today were once ijaw people who got swallowed so stop capping because when we set for that discussion ehn..
nairaland will scatter.
even the people at Oguta who are ijaws but fled that area at the start of the civil war back to their ancestral land of kalabari-ijaw.
infact whenever dispute arise, those people call on the Kalabari elders to come and mediate
we are not ready for that discussion but soon we will open that bee hive and scatter everywhere.

IJAW BLOOD is more vast.
the people today YOU CALL Oru-igbo have ijaw blood In them that is why you igbos tagged them Oru-igbo after they were mingled with you.
Re: . by Alabo7978(m): 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
SlayerForever:

The elders in 1800 said they came from Afam Ndoki.

Where does the Opu Okubeye and the other brother come into the picture?
what elders?
didn't you see he was referring to okrika?
so you now want to say okrika people came from Afam ndoki?
forgetting ndoki is ijaw (aminadokiari)
there is also OKOLOMA there, and to show igbos doesn't own that area, it belonged to the Bonny people.
if you doubt, go there and ask the people staying there. when portharcourt became crowded, people began to move into oyigbo, Afam, okoloma, kom-kom.

guess who sold land to them??
just guess?

the fubara family relations, and they still own that area for bonny, and I know alot of them because I interact with them in the real ibani/Kalabari DIALECT!
Re: . by Eastlink(m): 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Alabo7978:

what elders?
didn't you see he was referring to okrika?
so you now want to say okrika people came from Afam ndoki?
forgetting ndoki is ijaw (aminadokiari)
there is also OKOLOMA there, and to show igbos doesn't own that area, it belonged to the Bonny people.
if you doubt, go there and ask the people staying there. when portharcourt became crowded, people began to move into oyigbo, Afam, okoloma, kom-kom.

guess who sold land to them??
just guess?

the fubara family relations, and they still own that area for bonny, and I know alot of them because I interact with them in the real ibani/Kalabari DIALECT!
If it’s not cock and bull tales, it's a Wikipedia link quoting Alagoa. What else are you Ijos from Bayelsa and Delta bringing to the discuss that we haven't heard before? We’ve not even posted other documents and you are simply shedding tears. What will you do if more roll in here? I suppose you might hide your monikers just as my friend Bishopmagic the apostle of truth. Where is Bishop sef when you need him? I expected his screenshots to be shared to Okrika groups as he promised but can't find him. Can you call his attention here? grin
As a matter of fact, evidence of tribal origins of all communities in the Niger-Delta was clearly documented before independence. If you lots are scholarly inclined, you could easily get these materials online and learn instead of coming here to expose your shortcomings.

What facts do Ijos have on ground that proves Ijo origin, heritage and claims to Okrika, and Kalabari? Bonny and Opobo looks like a beatdown already due to the unwavering Igbo presence till date despite the Ijo onslaught and shenanigans over time. Even the name you used to defend your false claims on Okrika is obviously Igbo. Okrika is noted to have 3 groups, Igbo the foundation, Ijo the 2nd migratory party and Ibibiod’s from Obulom. Ndigbo recognizes this fact same as the Ibibio’s, except the perennial Ijo militant and landgrabbers known to alter people's history. Even that name the other dude mentioned Opu Okubeye does it sound Ijo to you? Names like Opu Okubeye, Opu Ogalaya, and Opu Ibeye are too Igbotic to deny with roots only found in Igbo. When Bonny history talked about Ukwu the ancestor of the Brown house of Finima coming from Okrika, many of you lots might get confused? But those who study history will not as Okrika clearly has a strong Igbo foundation.

1. Oputaibeye and Opu Ogalanya for instance, is clearly Igbo and surname to folks in Igboland mostly from Rivers, Imo and Abia till this day. For instance in my village, Oputaibeye means a person with big heart amongst his mates. Look at the root of the name to understand, Opu ta ibe ye. Opu also mean a Crown on ones head or special Chieftaincy cap if you look at another ‘Uda ume’ or pronunciation in Igbo.

The truth is that, had Ijos been contented with their kinsmen in the swamps of Delta and Kololuma-Opokuma areas of Bayelsa and write the true history of these folks using valuable sources, do you think Igbos will blink an eye? Who are those you share same language with? You know these folks? Had Ogoni with Saro Wiwa not separated themselves from the Ijo ethnic agenda, Ogoni would have been singing Ijo today just like others after the civil war.

The neutral historians were not daft when they listed tribes like Oru, Ijo, Brass, Ogbia, New Calabar, Ibani, Okrika, Andoni etc as distinct ethnic groups domiciled in the lower Niger? But when you use genocide as played out by Isaac Boro in Bonny, Kalabari, Okrika, Abua, Degema, Nembe, Ogbia, and Opobo etc to impose a forceful Ijo heritage, and also use your political henchmen in old Rivers to impose a fake Ijo ethnic groupings and use your fraudulent historians to forge a fake Ijo history, then you get the result as seen here and in future relations with your neighbours as happening in Warri, Gelegele, Bonny, Port-Harcourt, Yenagoa, Obolo and other areas of the Niger-Delta. Posterity never forgives such historical genocide and karma had its way of paying back.

7 Likes

Re: . by SlayerForever: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
[s]
Alabo7978:

shatapp!

you don't even know Oru was the ancient name of the ijaws and not the Ijaw as we know it today.

the Europeans know us as Oru.
time will reveal how all the igbos along the upper Niger were once Oru.
infact all the people known as Oru-igbo today were once ijaw people who got swallowed so stop capping because when we set for that discussion ehn..
nairaland will scatter.
even the people at Oguta who are ijaws but fled that area at the start of the civil war back to their ancestral land of kalabari-ijaw.
infact whenever dispute arise, those people call on the Kalabari elders to come and mediate
we are not ready for that discussion but soon we will open that bee hive and scatter everywhere.

IJAW BLOOD is more vast.
the people today YOU CALL Oru-igbo have ijaw blood In them that is why you igbos tagged them Oru-igbo after they were mingled with you.
[/s]

Nawa for you o. You just talk pra pra pra
Re: . by Alabo7978(m): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Eastlink:
If it’s not cock and bull tales, it's a Wikipedia link quoting Alagoa. What else are you Ijos from Bayelsa and Delta bringing to the discuss that we haven't heard before? We’ve not even posted other documents and you are simply shedding tears. What will you do if more roll in here? I suppose you might hide your monikers just as my friend Bishopmagic the apostle of truth. Where is Bishop sef when you need him? I expected his screenshots to be shared to Okrika groups as he promised but can't find him. Can you call his attention here? grin
As a matter of fact, evidence of tribal origins of all communities in the Niger-Delta was clearly documented before independence. If you lots are scholarly inclined, you could easily get these materials online and learn instead of coming here to expose your shortcomings.

What facts do Ijos have on ground that proves Ijo origin, heritage and claims to Okrika, and Kalabari? Bonny and Opobo looks like a beatdown already due to the unwavering Igbo presence till date despite the Ijo onslaught and shenanigans over time. Even the name you used to defend your false claims on Okrika is obviously Igbo. Okrika is noted to have 3 groups, Igbo the foundation, Ijo the 2nd migratory party and Ibibiod’s from Obulom. Ndigbo recognizes this fact same as the Ibibio’s, except the perennial Ijo militant and landgrabbers known to alter people's history. Even that name the other dude mentioned Opu Okubeye does it sound Ijo to you? Names like Opu Okubeye, Opu Ogalaya, and Opu Ibeye are too Igbotic to deny with roots only found in Igbo. When Bonny history talked about Ukwu the ancestor of the Brown house of Finima coming from Okrika, many of you lots might get confused? But those who study history will not as Okrika clearly has a strong Igbo foundation.

1. Oputaibeye and Opu Ogalanya for instance, is clearly Igbo and surname to folks in Igboland mostly from Rivers, Imo and Abia till this day. For instance in my village, Oputaibeye means a person with big heart amongst his mates. Look at the root of the name to understand, Opu ta ibe ye. Opu also mean a Crown on ones head or special Chieftaincy cap if you look at another ‘Uda ume’ or pronunciation in Igbo.

The truth is that, had Ijos been contented with their kinsmen in the swamps of Delta and Kololuma-Opokuma areas of Bayelsa and write the true history of these folks using valuable sources, do you think Igbos will blink an eye? Who are those you share same language with? You know these folks? Had Ogoni with Saro Wiwa not separated themselves from the Ijo ethnic agenda, Ogoni would have been singing Ijo today just like others after the civil war.

The neutral historians were not daft when they listed tribes like Oru, Ijo, Brass, Ogbia, New Calabar, Ibani, Okrika, Andoni etc as distinct ethnic groups domiciled in the lower Niger? But when you use genocide as played out by Isaac Boro in Bonny, Kalabari, Okrika, Abua, Degema, Nembe, Ogbia, and Opobo etc to impose a forceful Ijo heritage, and also use your political henchmen in old Rivers to impose a fake Ijo ethnic groupings and use your fraudulent historians to forge a fake Ijo history, then you get the result as seen here and in future relations with your neighbours as happening in Warri, Gelegele, Bonny, Port-Harcourt, Yenagoa, Obolo and other areas of the Niger-Delta. Posterity never forgives such historical genocide and karma had its way of paying back.
you talk about scholarly inclined and you still revel in the first expedition reports?
when you were writing your project, were you refrensing 1950's report??
John Clarke and Merrick whom were missionaries discovered the Oru DIALECTs and saw it to have affinity with that of new calabar, brass, ibani, okrika etc.
smith and baikie too began to later figure out the affinity.
Sigismund Koelle on his book Polyglotta Africana' also took note of it, and by 1880s the Oru(ijoid) Languages were grouped.
later on, linguist such as Gerrit Dimmendaal, Kay Williamson, Roger Blench, Paul hair in the 1900s already grouped the Oru Languages yet you clowns keep jerking on the old expedition.

and did I hear you say opu means big in igbo and not relating to ijoid Languages?
opu means big..there are names like Opubo, opu-alaikio opubigamabiri, opu-wari, opu-alabo, opu-kalango, opuamakuba(the first priest of Bonny) and so many other opu's

big in Igbo are odi'ukwu or vuri'ivu or nherin'nne or nnukwu but you say in your language oputabiye is someone with a big heart, LMAO. una dey try for lies o, even the devil is shocked!
someone with a big heart isn't it nnukwu-obi (nnukwu-big obi-heart) or obi-di'ukwu.
and you know say I Sabi Igbo you get mind dey lie for me.
brother man I am highly dissapointed in you.

1 Like

Re: . by Ekealterego: 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
Alabo7978:
Slayerforever, this guy is simply saying we should follow Fraudfessor Alagoa contortions of Amandokiari LOL. The brothers that Alagoa saw in his vision. LOL.
So we should not believe in documented history.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Alabo7978:

big in Igbo are odi'ukwu or vuri'ivu or nherin'nne or nnukwu but you say in your language oputabiye is someone with a big heart, LMAO. una dey try for lies o, even the devil is shocked!
someone with a big heart isn't it nnukwu-obi (nnukwu-big obi-heart) or obi-di'ukwu.
and you know say I Sabi Igbo you get mind dey lie for me.
brother man I am highly dissapointed in you.

ohile ,ibu and some other words can mean big in Igbo. So obviously ,you don't know Igbo ,it's understandable as google translate is poor in depth of words for many languages.

what you guys seem not to understand is Igbo ,as a language is vast with numerous translations but mostly understandable to each clam.

The Igbo as a tribe constitute of people who speak this language,and that is how historians did there groupings.
Re: . by SlayerForever: 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ekealterego:

Slayerforever, this guy is simply saying we should follow Fraudfessor Alagoa contortions of Amandokiari LOL. The brothers that Alagoa saw in his vision. LOL.
So we should not believe in documented history.

If only Nigerian education was well grounded such fraudulent books from Alagoa wouldn't have seen the light of day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ezekwesili - 56 Million Nigerians Illiterate / Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi / TNM: New Third Force To Receive APC, PDP Defectors After Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.