Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,713 members, 7,930,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

Wtheld For Further Screening Meet Here: And Warning No Scammers Alowd - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wtheld For Further Screening Meet Here: And Warning No Scammers Alowd (1068 Views)

Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) / 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Wtheld For Further Screening Meet Here: And Warning No Scammers Alowd by ENYOLA1: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2011
Guys lets get 2geda nd pray 2geda, i heard our results wl b releasd b4 thursday as a screenin comittee has been set 4 our results, ani oda info wl b very much appreciated.guys lets talk
Re: Wtheld For Further Screening Meet Here: And Warning No Scammers Alowd by afunso(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2011
Frm wat source did u get that info. Cos mine was withheld too.
Re: Wtheld For Further Screening Meet Here: And Warning No Scammers Alowd by Odunnu: 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2011
I want the info also. I checked my neighbour's result for her and it said 'witheld for further screening'
Re: Wtheld For Further Screening Meet Here: And Warning No Scammers Alowd by hakunajay(m): 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2011
Re: Wtheld For Further Screening Meet Here: And Warning No Scammers Alowd by Hadeywunmiy: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2011
eny ola,what is the basis of your information
Re: Wtheld For Further Screening Meet Here: And Warning No Scammers Alowd by dani1luv: 10:22am On Jun 27, 2011
@poster.
source pls.
Re: Wtheld For Further Screening Meet Here: And Warning No Scammers Alowd by Darwine(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2011
Some witheld results will be released depending on the reason for witholding the result, atimes it takes 21 days or less depending on the source you follow for the complain.cuz thats the number of days given by jamb board for complaints.
Re: Wtheld For Further Screening Meet Here: And Warning No Scammers Alowd by Natasha2(f): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2011
well those of you whose results are witheld keep praying that your result will be out, nothing is impossible, and those of us whose result are ''no result yet'' don't fret, My mum went to the WAEC office in my state for some stuff today and they told her to go to Ph but that all the workers have gone to mark Jamb scripts and they will be through by 4th of July ''this means that they haven't marked all scripts yet'' After hearing this from my mum I am very sure our results will be out very soon. So I advice you guys should not waste time, start preparing for your pume, me I have already started preparing even though I haven't seen my result. Good luck to all of us.
Re: Wtheld For Further Screening Meet Here: And Warning No Scammers Alowd by Odunharry(m): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2011
Witheld for furda screenin means d result is very good and jamb want to go thru such result very well or put it dy are questionin such person ability to score such mark.
Bt wit tym they l release it cs nxt 2 month is suppose to b for post utme in sch.
Re: Wtheld For Further Screening Meet Here: And Warning No Scammers Alowd by frisahost(m): 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2011
I ve faith in God that they will release those result in good conduction.
Re: Wtheld For Further Screening Meet Here: And Warning No Scammers Alowd by ENYOLA1: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2011
@al cal ma bro who works at waec . . .he said our results r just questionable nd dat as soon as they r tru screenin dat dey wl release it, . I cnt guarantee the authenticity of such info but its enof 2 kip hope alive
Re: Wtheld For Further Screening Meet Here: And Warning No Scammers Alowd by Hadeywunmiy: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2011
i know with god it will be released b4 schs start postutme cut off release
Re: Wtheld For Further Screening Meet Here: And Warning No Scammers Alowd by Mobinga: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2011
Sorry. It would be released. Also that DARWINE dude is a scammer.
Re: Wtheld For Further Screening Meet Here: And Warning No Scammers Alowd by frisahost(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2011
hi guys, my advice for u all is to pray and ve faith in God, dnt pay anybody, my result was withheld for further screening as well, wen i check this morning it as been releases i score 213, i still thx God and i so grateful, keep praying guys God is not asleep.
Re: Wtheld For Further Screening Meet Here: And Warning No Scammers Alowd by Odunnu: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2011

(1)

Nigerian Ma Student Wins African Performance Playwriting Competition / Revealed!(study For Free In Iceland) / ASUU To Call Off Strike On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.