Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,263 members, 7,974,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:34 PM

Polygamous Wedding Gone Wrong (Vid) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Polygamous Wedding Gone Wrong (Vid) (1103 Views)

Are Men Really Polygamous? / This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes / Inheritance Even With A Will. Polygamous Families Are The Worst. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polygamous Wedding Gone Wrong (Vid) by officialwdhtv: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
A polygamous wedding went wrong as a Nigerian man getting married to 2 women on the same day got the shock of his life and ran away from one of the women as they both try to show who loves him more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fouV-o_GXI
Re: Polygamous Wedding Gone Wrong (Vid) by Teddy96: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
grin . .Bro what's up? We no dey see ur update for the other site?
Re: Polygamous Wedding Gone Wrong (Vid) by illicit(m): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
cheesy

The way she just grabbed him sef
Re: Polygamous Wedding Gone Wrong (Vid) by officialwdhtv: 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
Teddy96:
grin . .Bro what's up? We no dey see ur update for the other site?

Abeg no vex lol...i no know say i get fans when dey wait my updates...i just keep posting and updating...God bless you...but u can still just

Follow on Instagram @wetindeyhappenTV Twitter: officialwdhtv Facebook: @wetindeyhappentv Watch & Subscribe on Youtube: @wetindeyhappentv for Trending, Informative & Interactive 9ja & International Breaking News Channel!
Re: Polygamous Wedding Gone Wrong (Vid) by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
officialwdhtv:
A polygamous wedding went wrong as a Nigerian man getting married to 2 women on the same day got the shock of his life and ran away from one of the women as they both try to show who loves him more.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Polygamous Wedding Gone Wrong (Vid) by officialwdhtv: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
illicit:
cheesy

The way she just grabbed him sef

Asin lmao...e reach to run sef...not even romantic at all

1 Like

Re: Polygamous Wedding Gone Wrong (Vid) by Teddy96: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Abeg no vex lol...i no know say i get fans when dey wait my updates...i just keep posting and updating...God bless you...but u can still just

Follow on Instagram @wetindeyhappenTV Twitter: officialwdhtv Facebook: @wetindeyhappentv Watch & Subscribe on Youtube: @wetindeyhappentv for Trending, Informative & Interactive 9ja & International Breaking News Channel!

I'm not on instagram. .

Buh i will follow u on facebook
Re: Polygamous Wedding Gone Wrong (Vid) by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Asin lmao...e reach to run sef...not even romantic at all
What aspect of polygamy has to do with the romantic? undecided

1 Like

Re: Polygamous Wedding Gone Wrong (Vid) by officialwdhtv: 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What aspect of polygamy has to do with the romantic? undecided

Asin even if she wanted to do that it should have been more romantic...not just pouring the wine in her mouth and holding his head forcing him to drink from her mouth ewwww

it was clear she wanted to do better than her other mate lol
Re: Polygamous Wedding Gone Wrong (Vid) by officialwdhtv: 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
Teddy96:

I'm not on instagram. .

Buh i will follow u on facebook

Ok thanks a million!
Re: Polygamous Wedding Gone Wrong (Vid) by Teddy96: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Ok thanks a million!

u welcome
Re: Polygamous Wedding Gone Wrong (Vid) by officialwdhtv: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
Teddy96:

u welcome

grin
Re: Polygamous Wedding Gone Wrong (Vid) by sisisioge: 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
See how he embarrassed her! Moraforker!
Re: Polygamous Wedding Gone Wrong (Vid) by baby124: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
This guy, his early death just started. See competition already.
Re: Polygamous Wedding Gone Wrong (Vid) by Bvlgari: 2:30am On Feb 20, 2022
baby124:
This guy, his early death just started. See competition already.

Lol i swear to God. He just put himself in big wahalurrr
Re: Polygamous Wedding Gone Wrong (Vid) by Richy4(m): 5:43am On Feb 20, 2022
He don begin show sign of crack already when it hasn't even started...
Na when he read reach Malachi come cross to Matthew, body go don tell am grin...
Re: Polygamous Wedding Gone Wrong (Vid) by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 20, 2022
Overdo will finish some people in this life.

I'm sure he didn't read about the senior wife who got killed because the man could not satisfy both wives at the same time;, leaving the second one high and dry and going into the first one which eventually caused her death out of jealousy from the abandoned wife who stabbed her.

Make una dey mumu dey go. On top that small worm in-between wen una take dey form macho. Mtchew!
Re: Polygamous Wedding Gone Wrong (Vid) by officialwdhtv: 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mercychen:
Overdo will finish some people in this life.

I'm sure he didn't read about the senior wife who got killed because the man could not satisfy both wives at the same time;, leaving the second one high and dry and going into the first one which eventually caused her death out of jealousy from the abandoned wife who stabbed her.

Make una dey mumu dey go. On top that small worm in-between wen una take dey form macho. Mtchew!

Lol abeg take am easy

(1) (Reply)

Lady Secretly Attempts To Back-date Her Wedding Certificate To Get Share Of..... / Secure Your Home Premises With Our Solar Street Light / Marriage By Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.