Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,011 members, 7,903,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:20 AM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Shse Runs During Her Son's School's Inter-house Sports (vi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Shse Runs During Her Son's School's Inter-house Sports (vi (374 Views)

Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) / Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Tonto Dikeh Rocks Mini Skirt To Her Son's School Event (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Shse Runs During Her Son's School's Inter-house Sports (vi by VictorKing01: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
Following Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh's representation of her son's house in the school inter-house sports, several fans have expressed their displeasure.

Tonto Dikeh, who shared the video on her Instagram page, claimed her kid will grow up to see it and that she understands how to love.

Read more...
https://constituentreporters.com/nigeria/tonto-dikeh-reacts-as-shse-runs-during-her-sons-schools-inter-house-sports-video/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Shse Runs During Her Son's School's Inter-house Sports (vi by Dollarremix(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
Yeye way dey smell undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Shse Runs During Her Son's School's Inter-house Sports (vi by nachisunday(m): 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Next thing is. my social media family i won the race kudos to my performance. Wait.... Something stupid going down SMH
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Shse Runs During Her Son's School's Inter-house Sports (vi by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Busy body too much

I hope she still remembers her bumbum is fake. Before the thing explode with the kind force she's using to run.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Babatunde Gbadamosi Does Not Own Amen Estates- Redbrick Homes Reveals / Naira Marley React As Zinoleesky Friend Is Seen As Brain Behind NDLEA Arrest / Bbmzansi 2022 Tulz Press THATO A$$ In Kitchen Late Night (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.