Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,173 members, 7,973,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:41 AM

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From AU Summit (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From AU Summit (Photos) (627 Views)

Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From AU Summit (Photos) / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From AU Summit (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI RETURNS TO ABUJA FROM BELGIUM AFTER A SUCCESSFUL OUTING AT THE 6TH AFRICA UNION-EUROPEAN UNION SUMMIT IN BRUSSELS. PHOTO; SUNDAY AGHAEZE. FEB 19TH 2022

The presidential jet conveying the president and members of this entourage Touched ground at the Presidential Wing at the Nnamdi Azkiew International airport at about 6:55pm The President was received by other top government officials

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1521933378189760&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

Cc; lalasticla Mynd44 dominique

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From AU Summit (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
more photos

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From AU Summit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
Decent and incorrupt man,these are qualities you can't take from PMB.He did his best,let's learn to pray for our leaders for God's guidance rather than condemning and insulting a man old enough to be your father and grandfather.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From AU Summit (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
Decent and incorrupt man,these are qualities you can't take from PMB.He did his best,let's learn to pray for our leaders for God's guidance rather than condemning and insulting a man old enough to be your father and grandfather.

My brother they will not hear that one, especially those from south-east Buhari is there worst nightmare they hate Buhari that is why there chest is always big, because they've Buhari in mind. Tell me how can God answer their prayers??
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From AU Summit (Photos) by tito44: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
The clueless dullard is back.

Petroluem minister that left the country during it's time of scarcity to junket around the world. Very daft being...tueh!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From AU Summit (Photos) by tito44: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

My brother they will not hear that one, especially those from south-east Buhari is there worst nightmare they hate Buhari that is why there chest is always big, because they've Buhari in mind. Tell me how can God answer their prayers??

Zombie is on overdrive. Next week is pay day, so they must justify their pay

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From AU Summit (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
grin
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From AU Summit (Photos) by tito44: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
Iyaebe:

What you zombies don't know is that the moment you decide to run for public office, you get criticized and there's nothing you can do about it. No one forced him to contest for the seat.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From AU Summit (Photos) by donbachi(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
To travel next week again.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From AU Summit (Photos) by asanausana91: 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
tito44:

What you zombies don't know is that the moment you decide to run for public office, you get criticized and there's nothing you can do about it. No one forced him to contest for the seat.
there is different between criticism and hatred. How can I explain this to an illiterate who is full of hatred.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From AU Summit (Photos) by tito44: 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
asanausana91:
there is different between criticism and hatred. How can I explain this to an illiterate who is full of hatred.

Maybe you should explain to tinubu, Buhari and other hordes of zombie like you; coz we know how you insulted GEJ when he was in power. You can't plant maize and expect to reap beans.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From AU Summit (Photos) by Jostoman: 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
He is traveling up and down while people continue trekking to work for almost two weeks now because of their negligence please mr president No Nigeria must trekked to work or pay double money for transport this coming week o. Wicked government
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From AU Summit (Photos) by ResidentSnitch(f): 12:47am On Feb 20, 2022
Back to square one.

(1) (Reply)

See The 14 Men That Have Ruled Lagos Since The State Was Created / My Children Are Being Withheld From Me - Korra Obidi's Husband Cries Out / Wike Visits Former Nigeria President Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.