Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,749 members, 7,952,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Which Of The Police Rank Is Allowed To Carry Gun Or Teargas? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of The Police Rank Is Allowed To Carry Gun Or Teargas? (684 Views)

Police Teargas Davido At PDP Presidential Convention In Port Harcourt / Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest / Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Police Rank Is Allowed To Carry Gun Or Teargas? by fineboynl(m): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
I understand that some police officer only carry teargas as they are not allocated to a personal gun. Majority carry aka 47 riffle and while very few carry short pestle. So many others do not carry any weapon at all And among them few carries batton/wood.

Reason for this question is that alot of police officer lies alot. A police officer told me he was an ASP and if I have any problem I should called him. I later find out he lied. Another police also told me he was detective from state CID, this one doesn't wear uniforms. I also Later find out he was just a common police officer in police division. Before the ban of SARS alot of them claimed they are Sars.

Alot of them lied especially to women that they are assistant commissioner of police something like that. . As it's very difficult to know them.

They are some who always drinks and Lodge in hotels. They carries walking talking. They will brag and tell you they were once DPO bla bla bla. They have head several police department including SARS.
Re: Which Of The Police Rank Is Allowed To Carry Gun Or Teargas? by valicious1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
U neva pass training to carry gun don de hungry u
Re: Which Of The Police Rank Is Allowed To Carry Gun Or Teargas? by LordKezzy: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
To help stop crimes

(1) (Reply)

Botched PDP Zoning And Atiku’s Perennial Presidential Ambition / Presidential Primaries: Chances Of Gbenga Hashim Brightens As APC Restrategize / Why Are Most Peter Obi Online Supporters So Intolerant Of Others' Choices?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.