Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,148 members, 7,900,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

Save My Mother - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Save My Mother (433 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save My Mother by WarlordSignorel: 2:23am On Feb 20, 2022
Daniel Nwanna is my name and I know many already have a version of the story
Here's from the mouth of the horse...for it's not just wearing my shoe to know where it pinches .."you need to walk at least a mile in it?"
I am to blame for having affairs with a lady that has two kids already...against all my mother's warnings
But I met her in 2013 as an industrious young lady when I worked for DIVINE PROVIDENCE INVESTMENT..in charge of bicycle spare parts sales
She said she was a virgin
I couldn't bring myself to sleep with her after 7yrs of ordeals with women ranging from infidelity and multiple abortions in Olabisi Onabanjo University Ogun state where I narrowly escaped with a Diploma in Law in 2008 & Bachelor of Education in Englishin 2011 & was also inducted by TEACHERS REGISTRATION COUNCIL OF NIGERIA. but cldnt be deployed for my NYSC
Now 2013 I got a job where I met Miss Ruth Chinemerem Okorie daughter of Mr Benjamin Osita Okorie.
Back to I & the lady...who was just 16 at the time....and very hard working...which was one of the things that attracted me to her....I begged her for 2 weeks to keep her pride..she insisted she wanted sexual relations..I called her a RARE GEM. And admonished her to hold on...but she refused so I began to tactically avoid her
And the next month she cries to my place.."I'm pregnant" and in my very face my intended "WIFE OF YOUTH" was carrying another man's child by name Emuroghene Julius
She wailed endlessly...leading to my first mistake...I slept with her...already conceived!
She eloped to a Catholic monastry in Ikeja. 3 years later we met..she had a son Emmanuel. We exchanged pleasantries...and told me how the father was nonchalant towards the child's support...I sympathized.
A year later I met her ... pregnant again..with explanations of how the same Julius left her for the middle east and somewhat denied responsibility of the second.
She had another..a beautiful girl Abigail
Subsequently I tried to assist her secure a job at a friend's confectionery where I acquired baking, barbeque and even management skills..but she was rejected based on being a mother of two.
Now 2017 I did my widows might as a friend to help...until old flames burst and at the time I was a Phonics instructor with Refined Expressions Concept...thus during holidays she would drop both kids with me since I was already fond of children and go to alaba for her Marketing as a "Food on the table marketer" known as "Ajo"
The kids grew on me..I learnt how to wear pampers since Abigail was just 6months at the time
One thing led to another and we copulated...a month later I suspected she was pregnant..asked her to go conduct a test and we learned she was 21days gone.
Shy and confused she dropped the test result and ran out..a trait of submissiveness I doted on
I requested her father's number and met with him in a week
A little "Introduction" took place where Mr Benjamin Okorie prayed heartily for me as we made plans she brought a whooping N30,000 and we acquired a N138,000 room and parlour self contain in Gospel village as I and my mother stayed in Igboelerin okoko. I came for her belongings..a total of 4 "Ghana must go" of clothes only. I still had most of the utensil I finished school with...and my mother added a lot most generously..we began to live together... planning stability and marriage. April 29th she bore me a son, my first but not my first child though..David I named him..my mother gave him Kososochukwu and I was never happier ..
And then "breeze start to blow & chicken yansh begin to show" it was heart wrenching to know that she had a debauched lifestyle..I refused to believe until some confessions came in from acquaintances who would never believe she is the mother of my son.
And it kept magnifying as I moved to odhewu street in morogbo agbara..admist fights and quarells that led to my taking my son at three months. Morogbo was worse as her first son Emmanuel told unbelievably shocking tales of his mother's acts of gross unfaithfulness and scary infidelity in my absence and at one time right in my face
It broke me...she moved to Ogun state behind agbara police post and then I was sent a link....BEHOLD ...A sketcher sneakers I bought her surfaced in a viral sex video...and subsequent videos emerged ...with Google photos providing actual date and time of file creation irrespective of tags or tittle of video.
I was distabilized.
But silly me still loved her like my life depended on it
I brought her back we moved to Ahmed Baku and then revelations from footprints on her skirt to hollow rubber slippers in the apartment and "under my nose" grave gross unfaithfulness was the order of the day.
I ran out of tears..yet my silly heart still wanted her
I became violent and aggressive...Gender Based Violence I will forever be ashamed of.
She eloped with the kids and went haywire.
A couple of weeks ago she came back and emptied my house of all my property and since then has been mocking me with calls amidst Illicit acts and debased crowds
I was seen as foolish..."Okponu" like the Yorubas would say became my tag
I couldn't concentrate on work..or life as a whole.
Now my mother seems to be exhibiting such traits of uneccessary aggressiveness and uncorrelated discussions.
I always was a user or narcotics but it never disturbed my job or family responsibility.
Now when I call her to hear the kids voice it's either men in the background...or sounds of what I won't like to send to this chat but may be forced to. The latest one was incantations of all sorts which I also managed to forcefully get out of my mum's phone also
My mum comes home exhausted..sad... uncoordinated..and aggressive...when I loose it due to my temperament she also elopes out the house and stays out for days
I need help...since she's gone...I need her to let my mother be.
My mum fluctuates...and due to paramilitary training...my little litigation prowess my knowledge and the undeserved kindness and special grace of God I stumble upon scary revelations in the house. But God has been kind except for it's hard to keep my job due to my worry for my mother who is retired and should be resting and investing...but she is always up and about like a little girl.
Please I need the intervention of well meaning Nigerians and the Press. I just want my mother back�
Four days ago I called and Ruth tells me to my ears that she is an "AMOSU" meaning witch in igbo....my mum hasn't come back home for 3days now.

Re: Save My Mother by matrix199(m): 2:43am On Feb 20, 2022
It's time for you to become 'Van Helsing'. Only you can solve this problem, not the press, not the few good and many bad people of Nigeria. Take charge, track her, get back your son.

As for your mother, well i'd say she succumbed to emotion stress thinking about your challenges, Find her and take her for treatment.
Re: Save My Mother by OlawaleBammie: 4:27am On Feb 20, 2022
This ur story hard me to read and understand oohhh,

Omoooo x 1654

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save My Mother by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
I don't truly understand...

But I'm sorry
Re: Save My Mother by chiipink(f): 12:48am On Feb 23, 2022
Foolish man
Re: Save My Mother by TianaG(f): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2022
chai, you are such a good man and a great writer too. don't worry all will be well again, there is nothing God cannot do.
Re: Save My Mother by QuinModah(f): 1:02am On Mar 11, 2022
I don't understand what you have written

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Hangout And Chill. Lagos Only / In Need Of A Genuine Female Friend / Slumber Party At My Place: Cud Find Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.