Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Will I Ever Be Successful.i Am Falling Into Depression. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Will I Ever Be Successful.i Am Falling Into Depression. (372 Views)

A White Lady Captured Falling Asleep While Taking Customers’ Orders(pics,vid) / How To Be Successful In Life / Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Ever Be Successful.i Am Falling Into Depression. by Dunsinsol(m): 4:26am On Feb 20, 2022
I wonder why my own is different. I am in so much debt and can barely feed my wife and daughter. My life is just like going in circles.I have sold everything I own.At 35,nothing to show for it. The business I do,people we started together are successful but mine is just different.i have prayed and prayed. I have looked for jobs,they will say I am over qualified or will not just get back.its like there is a force working against me. Right now I am hopeless and dont know what to do. Please if anyone can help me with a job. I dont want my daughter and wife to keep suffering. Please I need help.
Re: Will I Ever Be Successful.i Am Falling Into Depression. by Lawlab251: 6:06am On Feb 20, 2022
Hmm
Re: Will I Ever Be Successful.i Am Falling Into Depression. by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 20, 2022
Trace your root and find out the problems, always know your root so you can know how best to tackle your life's challenges. Hope you have a good relationship with your parents especially your dad,if no then do the needful.May God come through for you in no distant time.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Be Successful.i Am Falling Into Depression. by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 20, 2022
Dunsinsol:
I wonder why my own is different. I am in so much debt and can barely feed my wife and daughter. My life is just like going in circles.I have sold everything I own.At 35,nothing to show for it. The business I do,people we started together are successful but mine is just different.i have prayed and prayed. I have looked for jobs,they will say I am over qualified or will not just get back.its like there is a force working against me. Right now I am hopeless and dont know what to do. Please if anyone can help me with a job. I dont want my daughter and wife to keep suffering. Please I need help.
Trust in God,it is not about praying religiously ,but having a personal relationship with God,do not loose hope,Christ have done everything for you, just trust in him...read the word of God often so that the holy spirit can lead you to any Sin you need to confess,your present business are you doing it in accordance to Gods words?.God loves you and will not give up on you.
Re: Will I Ever Be Successful.i Am Falling Into Depression. by Dunsinsol(m): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2022
my parents separated when I was little. So only my mom raised me. She told me my father people are bad so she had to flee.i heard he died few years ago. The only thing I noticed is People think i am doing well.What's making me sad is the look on my daughter's face whenever she's hungry.
Re: Will I Ever Be Successful.i Am Falling Into Depression. by Cerebellum: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2022
Pray to your maker, OP

God will answer your prayers, Amen
Re: Will I Ever Be Successful.i Am Falling Into Depression. by pelumi67(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2022
Learn WhatsApp Marketing. It is a very underrated skill you can use in growing your small business

https:///JG2P4xKD7b9IecGIULM6zr

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Are Considering Relocating To Canada Soonest ... / 10 Ways To Improve Your Communication Skills / Greatest Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.