Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,100 members, 7,973,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:04 AM

How I Was Accused Of Being A Suspect Of Robbery - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Was Accused Of Being A Suspect Of Robbery (364 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / I Suspect My Wife / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Accused Of Being A Suspect Of Robbery by Lostchild(m): 6:51am On Feb 20, 2022
I split this write up into two different post. It is all about how I was accused, beaten like a criminal with accusation of being an armed robbery suspect. Three weeks later I was accused again of wanting to kiddnap children, and another round of slapping and bruising. It was God that saved me from my enemies.

THE STORY

In year 2019, one of my teenage friend, a boy sat me down and said to me that, the things he himself has seen people do to me is too much for him to endure. He gave me many good advice to save some money and move away (relocate) to a new town.

I went into deep prayers for seven 7 days as I plan to go and look for low profile job which is difficult to find.

I prayed against the devils.
I prayed towards the future.
I prayed for God to guide my step.
I prayed for God protection.

After I finished my prayers, I slept and saw police station in my dream. I slept again at noon, I saw police station in my dream. The next day I still saw police station in my dream again.

Why do I keep seeing police station in my dream, I asked myself.

I became worried and be more cautious of all the women around me, to be sure I stay away from their trouble.

The next day I went in search for any little job I could find. After walking for many hours, on my way back home, I decide to check on someone I know.

I kept walking but decided to stop and use short cut by passing though a certain street I thought may link me to the long road that will take me to where I was heading to. Yes, I wanted to use short link through a certain street.

I have known that street for 13 years but I have never venture into it.

When I was at the junction of the street, immediately I wanted to enter the street, I head a voice that said to me " STOP" don't go in there, go home, you can pass there to check on your buddy when next you are passing.

As I take two step to continue my journey home, I stop as I felt I must check on him today and not in two days time. As I turn to go back, I felt a strong grip in my body to stop and not enter this street but continue my journey home which I did.

Unknowing to me that, there was a heavy robbery that took place inside the street. The armed robbers fled and left all the properties they stole. When the police came to inspect the place, the police told the chairman of the street and the security men that, the robbers will send a new face to come and spy.

The police told them, a spy will enter the street.

The police told them to be very vigilant and that, someone they have never seen before will enter the street to spy.

Thanks be to God, I did not pass through the street that very day. I guess it was God angels that stop me.

Two days later I went to look for job again, and on my way home, I decided to pass through the street thinking that, it would link me to the road to my destination. I was supprised to see it was a closed street.

There was no written sign that it was a closed street.

The Error

On my way back to used the long road, a security man called me and asked me, where are you going?

I wanted to tell him, but I can't seem to remember the street name of the road, so I called somewhere very closed.

NOTE; Most of the street and road have ugly native names which I find very difficult to remember since I don't live there.

The man told me that, this street does not link to the name I mentioned. He called two other security men and said, this person is a suspect.

At first I was like, what does he mean by this person is suspect?

He then clear me off my feet and I fell to the ground, the next thing he did was to boot my face, then the other guys where kicking and marching me to the ground, they beat me to the point where they drag me on pavement road as one of them keep on lashing me with heavy wire.

They even destroyed the food I bought with me, as one of them said I wanted to use it for rituals

When the beating became so much, a man started running towards us, shouting what did this man do to you people.

I cried out and told my persecutors, you people are just beating an innocent man. One of the men replied me, we just wanted to beat you and let you go. After so much beating that left me with internal and external injuries, they did let me go.

I went somewhere and cried out to God, I badly wanted to get them arrested but I do not have any money to pay the police and press charges of assault. Yes, you the complainer will pay the police to do what is right in Nigeria.

I wept and wept.

I knew if I am an armed robber, I will secretly assasinate and kill them one after another because I still recognize their faces to this very day.

When I got home, I was not able to close my mouth because of the beatings. In early hours of the morning, I was heading to the police station when I met a man and seek his advice on how to go about it. The man told me a story and advice me to go back home and give thanks to God.

The next day morning, I went to meet the chairman of the street, to tell him what his boys did was very wrong. The man was so cold hearted and didn't even apologize. He was not at home when it happened but they told him. He told his boys, why did they let me go, 'they should have tied me down with rope so that they can hand me over to the police.

I left the cold hearted man, knowing that judgment and vengeance belong to God

See the kidnapping link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6994869/how-woman-accused-me-wanting

1 Like

Re: How I Was Accused Of Being A Suspect Of Robbery by LordKezzy: 6:53am On Feb 20, 2022
Too bad

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Accused Of Being A Suspect Of Robbery by Lawlab251: 6:55am On Feb 20, 2022
Chai

1 Like

Re: How I Was Accused Of Being A Suspect Of Robbery by CandyOps(m): 7:11am On Feb 20, 2022
Na animal kingdom we dey. Everybody dey do like zombie. No brain no sense no heart.

Do you know how many people have been lynched because of fake accusations? Lawless country na only by chance person take de survive for this country

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Accused Of Being A Suspect Of Robbery by dawnomike(m): 7:20am On Feb 20, 2022
Your eyes don see no be small...

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Accused Of Being A Suspect Of Robbery by falcon01: 7:28am On Feb 20, 2022
grin sorry bruh

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Accused Of Being A Suspect Of Robbery by Lostchild(m): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2022
CandyOps / dawnomike

Strange things are happening.

I once saw a case of a man who who lives in Austria and came to Nigeria with his caucasian wife. This man later ended up in prison sentence because of false accusation.

I also saw a brother who spent 6 and half years in prison for trying to save a dieing woman.

Too much evil in this land.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Inherent Reason Why Suffering Is Not Mark Of Future Success / Nearly One In Every 15 Pupils At A Top School Identify As Trans Or Non-binary / Used Dinning Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.