Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,402 members, 7,891,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:37 PM

What's Your Favorite Phone Brand - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Your Favorite Phone Brand (16593 Views)

Where Is Your Favorite Phone Pressing Spot? / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by maasoap(m): 7:12am On Feb 28, 2022
JBRichard:
I had to log in to Nairaland to reply you. You better go for the Camon 18i. Don't allow anyone deceive you. I'm a phone expert. That snappy feeling the Vivo Y21 is how all NEW smartphones feel. Tecno is giving you a Helio G85 vs P35 (mediocre processor from Vivo at a high price). Better 48MP camera. Better selfie camera. Better 128GB for that price. This shows Vivo is ripping people off. Please get the Tecno and thank yourself. If you want something good, just go for the Tecno Spark 7P. Tecno did a good job with that phone....

What about Pova 5G and phantom series? You know, with their prices.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by JBRichard(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2022
maasoap:

What about Pova 5G and phantom series? You know, with their prices.
I do not know. But if you ever want to know the price of phones, go to Facebook and check their pages or you can message them and they'll reply. Or go to Pointek website for more info.
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by Kayconcept2(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2022
TECNO MOBILE AGAIN.
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by Freelancerx: 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
eyeses:
actually, I wonder why people still for their trap and buy those phones o
they have other great phones but I think the 9 series have issues so much
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by eyeses: 5:41am On Mar 08, 2022
Freelancerx:
they have other great phones but I think the 9 series have issues so much
abi? Well there are other brands put there one can get without facing so much issues.
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by Freelancerx: 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
eyeses:
abi? Well there are other brands put there one can get without facing so much issues.
true
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by Eyanbahose: 6:01am On Jun 12, 2022
Blankstare:

I plan to buy one too, how is the battery life?
it's great. 5000mah
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by Eyanbahose: 6:04am On Jun 12, 2022
credon:

What do you mean by "it has no buttons"
those on the screen buttons like home back and minimizing apps aren't present. You just use gestures to operate the phone. I love it. It makes people not know how to use it.
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by Eyanbahose: 6:05am On Jun 12, 2022
TyroneP:
Google Pixel
what about it?
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by Eyanbahose: 6:05am On Jun 12, 2022
watersideboys:

Why are you classifying phone like virus. Mscheww
how
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by TyroneP(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
The user experience has been a great one for me... I love the user interface too.

Eyanbahose:
what about it?
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by Eyanbahose: 4:00am On Jun 13, 2022
TyroneP:
The user experience has been a great one for me... I love the user interface too.

oh nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Etisalat Easy Starter, Easy Cliq, Talkzone, Easylife Migration Codes / Lets Talk about Android! / Innjoo Max 2 In Photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.