Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,377 members, 7,978,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:43 PM

Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons (4650 Views)

Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women / Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others / Police Intensify Patrols As 150 Gunmen Attack Sokoto Villages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by Entprys(m): 10:35am On Feb 20, 2022
Lemmy123:
Eweeeeeey!

For me I think it's very easy to end all these terrorists once and for all...
For instance, to end Boko Haram, the government might need to deploy technologies and employ able hands whether or not these hands are in the army..

Buy spy drones and survey Sambisa for a while, observe their movement and then bring in the fighter jets, ground soldiers will be on standby surrounding the forest.

There will be communication of commanders of both ground troops and air force via radio about the movement of escaping terrorists. Ground soldiers will engage them from all four corners whilst the air soldiers deal a heavy blow on them from the air...

Or maybe na too much Hollywood movie wey I dey watch... undecided

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks
U tink say na MC Oluomo boys u wan face ?
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by Lemmy123(m): 11:17am On Feb 20, 2022
Entprys:

U tink say na MC Oluomo boys u wan face ?

There's no way terrorists can stand these things I mentioned, especially these Sambisa ones with only old AK-47 assault rifle and locally made bombs and some rockets launchers.. Normal normal army no be terrorists mate, just that in Nigeria, there's more than meets the eye...

Happy Sunday
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by Coolgent(m): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2022
Omooba77:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/20/bandits-attack-sokoto-abduct-nine-persons/

Rabah is one of the highest APC stronghold in Sokoto...
State Assembly member is an APC
Federal Assembly member is an APC
Infact Senator of that Zone is the Chairman of DSS Committee, minister of Police is from the zone.
APC should come to their rescue
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2022
Way to go, congratulations on another successful operation
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by History555: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2022
See how dry the thread is. Op abeg add small lgbo to it.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by TruthinAction: 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
May God give us honest leaders that will bring an end to these criminal activities in Jesus name. They succeed most of the times because some of thesecurity personnel are part of them. They share the proceeds.
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by ThankGodFriday(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lemmy123:
Eweeeeeey!

For me I think it's very easy to end all these terrorists once and for all...
For instance, to end Boko Haram, the government might need to deploy technologies and employ able hands whether or not these hands are in the army..

Buy spy drones and survey Sambisa for a while, observe their movement and then bring in the fighter jets, ground soldiers will be on standby surrounding the forest.

There will be communication of commanders of both ground troops and air force via radio about the movement of escaping terrorists. Ground soldiers will engage them from all four corners whilst the air soldiers deal a heavy blow on them from the air...

Or maybe na too much Hollywood movie wey I dey watch... undecided

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks

The government doesn't want to end it
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by Lemmy123(m): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

The government doesn't want to end it
I thought as much embarassed
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by 1saed: 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
The emir of sokoto is there.....
Re: Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons by BoBiafra(m): 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future.

Ahmadu Bello

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking; SSS Arrests Senator Yari For Ignoring Bola Tinubu’s Phone Call. / Wole Soyinka For President? / Breaking :Adamu Muazu Deletes His Tweets Of PDP Wining Nasawara State(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.