Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,072 members, 7,977,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:30 PM

Doyin Kukoyi Dances With Obasanjo (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doyin Kukoyi Dances With Obasanjo (Video) (22928 Views)

Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin / 'Wine Or Breasts Store?': Roman Goddess Dances With Her Huge Boobs To Promote... / Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Kukoyi Dances With Obasanjo (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Donlamzy:
How is this news?
and it even made front page
Re: Doyin Kukoyi Dances With Obasanjo (Video) by PlayerMeji: 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Doyin Kukoyi Dances With Obasanjo (Video) by Elidrisy20: 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Old soldier
Re: Doyin Kukoyi Dances With Obasanjo (Video) by mu2sa2: 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
Obj is aging no doubt, but let's not forget that he's a polygamist. Age aside, the man still dey kampe and if you think he cannot try his luck with this one, you're oyo.
Re: Doyin Kukoyi Dances With Obasanjo (Video) by bewla(m): 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:
This is not necessary nah! Wetin concern Tinubu with your dance?
When your brain supposed they work how to put us one in GDP for the world

Them say dance to sleep with dance
Re: Doyin Kukoyi Dances With Obasanjo (Video) by Thomaslablancma: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chai ...this woman ..na every time she dey always dance with celeb ..I wonder why..may be na ihn own highness be that ..meanwhile if I catch you..na to dance go straight to bed oo
Re: Doyin Kukoyi Dances With Obasanjo (Video) by omolayomi06: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
Iyaebe:
So you don't know how to dance, na only bedroom dance you sabi.My one and only canal pastor
lol no be everything person go sabi now.dance can be his sickness.
Re: Doyin Kukoyi Dances With Obasanjo (Video) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
omolayomi06:
lol no be everything person go sabi now.dance can be his sickness.
But he sabi bedroom dance well well,my canal pastor is a very dangerous man.
Re: Doyin Kukoyi Dances With Obasanjo (Video) by phemmyfour: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
Obj fitness is extraordinary
Re: Doyin Kukoyi Dances With Obasanjo (Video) by AYNL: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
if you dey watch her "lagbo osere" on AM yoruba
you go know say na good dancer she be
Re: Doyin Kukoyi Dances With Obasanjo (Video) by juman(m): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
Very very useless man.
I hate him with venom.
Oloriburuku oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Doyin Kukoyi Dances With Obasanjo (Video) by 1828eightte: 4:42am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
post=110396841:
Happy dancing to them
[/s]
Re: Doyin Kukoyi Dances With Obasanjo (Video) by Noara: 5:38am On Feb 21, 2022
Hey how I can embed video?
Re: Doyin Kukoyi Dances With Obasanjo (Video) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:28am On Feb 21, 2022
Is that a cheque to collect money from the Bank. You danced with OBJ is your choice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sandra Okagbue Is Flawless In A New Stunning Photo / "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro / Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.