Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,873 members, 7,909,284 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:46 PM

My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. (3471 Views)

Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? / This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much / Man Got Married At 19, Had Child Before 20 Highlights Gains Of Early Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by budaatum: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
InfinityFabric:

There's hardly any region in this world without marriages to women < 15 yrs.

There is hardly any region in this world without murder, theft and rape too, so, would you mind educating us with facts please, which "regions in this world" permit "marriages to women < 15 yrs"?
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by InfinityFabric: 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
elated177:

I have always been of the opinion that women should preserve their virginity.
There's a reason they have in the first place. Honestly, non-virgins kinda irritates me. They might be good for others, not me.
If men start skipping used goods, they'll start to come tight.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by InfinityFabric: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
budaatum:

There is hardly any region in this world without murder, theft and rape too, so, would you mind educating us with facts please, which "regions in this world" permit "marriages to women < 15 yrs"?
The difference is those marriages were Legal and Legitimate duh. What You listed here are crimes.

Since you asked, your masters are here: https://www.legalgenealogist.com/2012/01/20/part-3-how-old/

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by budaatum: 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
InfinityFabric:

The difference is those marriages were Legal and Legitimate duh. What You listed here are crimes.

Since you asked, your masters are here: https://www.legalgenealogist.com/2012/01/20/part-3-how-old/

So, you who is not olodo want to use Sir William Blackstone's 1765–1770 Commentaries on the Laws of England to justify underage marriage in the 21st century?

Shall we also take twins to the bottom of the river and bash their heads in like some did then too?
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by budaatum: 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
Child marriage violates the rights of children and has widespread with long-term consequences for child brides and child grooms.[2][5] For girls, in addition to mental health issues and a lack of access to education and career opportunities,[2] this includes adverse health effects as a result of early pregnancy (including teenage pregnancy) and childbirth.[5] There is little research on boys in child marriages, but effects on boys include being ill-prepared for certain responsibilities such as providing for the family, early fatherhood, and a lack of access to education and career opportunities.[5] Child marriage is related to child betrothal, which often includes civil cohabitation and court-approval of the engagement[7][8] Causes of child marriages include poverty, bride price, dowries, cultural traditions, religious and social pressures, regional customs, fear of the child remaining unmarried into adulthood, illiteracy, and perceived inability of women to work for money.[4][9][10] Research indicates that comprehensive sex education can help to prevent child marriage.[11]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by InfinityFabric: 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
budaatum:

So, you who is not olodo want to use Sir William Blackstone's 1765–1770 Commentaries on the Laws of England to justify underage marriage in the 21st century?

Shall we also take twins to the bottom of the river and bash their heads in like some did then too?
So some people come in the future, over fed then goes on to say 18 is not longer allowed and is pedophilia, what will you do sire ?
Your ancestors that married young were rapists/pedos right ?

Hehe, always going to the extremes to prove your point. You're probably a graduate.

Can you tell us why a physically mature girl ave to wait till 18. I don't even know who told you and your masters 18 is the correct number.

Have u even read anything about anything ?

Here's Age of consent in USA: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States#Minnesota
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by budaatum: 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
InfinityFabric:

So some people come in the future, over fed then goes on to say 18 is not longer allowed and is pedophilia, what will you do sire ?
Your ancestors that married young were rapists/pedos right ?

Hehe, always going to the extremes to prove your point. You're probably a graduate.

Can you tell us why a physically mature girl ave to wait till 18. I don't even know who told you and your masters 18 is the correct number.

Have u even read anything about anything ?

Here's Age of consent in USA: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States#Minnesota

I don't need anyone telling me 18 is far too young to get married for both males and females unless you lack ambition. And I wouldn't want to be parented by under 18s neither. And I don't live in Minnesota or USA where the age of consent is thankfully above <15 that you claimed!

Sir, will you allow your own daughter to be married at under 21? Would you not rather invest in her education through university so she can be more of an asset to you?

1 Like

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by elated177: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
InfinityFabric:

There's a reason they have in the first place. Honestly, non-virgins kinda irritates me. They might be good for others, not me.
If men start skipping used goods, they'll start to come tight.

Are you looking for a virgin for marriage?
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by elated177: 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
budaatum:

How you delude yourself, Budaatum.
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by budaatum: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
elated177:

How you delude yourself, Budaatum.

That my gender is irrelevant to this and any other conversation?

Okay.
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by InfinityFabric: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
elated177:

Are you looking for a virgin for marriage?
YES.
CERTAINLY

نعم
ДА
はい
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by InfinityFabric: 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
budaatum:

I don't need anyone telling me 18 is far too young to get married for both males and females unless you lack ambition. And I wouldn't want to be parented by under 18s neither. And I don't live in Minnesota or USA where the age of consent is thankfully above <15 that you claimed!

Sir, will you allow your own daughter to be married at under 21? Would you not rather invest in her education through university so she can be more of an asset to you?
My age range is 18 - 24. But if they mature faster and the law allows, 16 - 24 all the way.

You can have all the ratchet 32, 35 etc, with little or no eggs left, and possibly passed around the streets.

I've my castle already, she just need to move in. She'll continue her education (2022, you don't have to be in school to get educated duh!) with me. I spent over a decade on myself, I can take a young chick in and shape her future. How's that bad ?

Chances of being a Virgin. Virgin statistically have little to no breakups in marriage. Touche
Their brain is almost fresh ?
Their character is easily malleable ?
They'll have healthy children ?
...They'll likely still look good in their 30s and 40s compared the oldies u want to marry.

Men can delay, but women's have small biological window.

Guy, you need to be reading the works of some evolutionary psychologist, perhaps u'll understand why religions advocated early marriage.
STATS DON'T LIE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by wenogodie2: 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
InfinityFabric:

The weed your ancestors smoked right ?
There's hardly any region in this world whose ancestors didn't have marriages to women < 15 yrs. And no one call it rape/pedophilia duh.
It's always the pseudo idiots.
Women maturity and readiness is not by age duh. Some mature faster than others.

Of course there are case where it is bad and should be condemned. By a blanked judgement is as stupid as it gets.

The people you worship here: https://www.legalgenealogist.com/2012/01/20/part-3-how-old/

I shouldn't argue with a blinded gay. You're a pedophile. Please own it.

And since you're not ashamed of it head to the streets and announce that you sleep with 10 year olds because their body is mature by your disgusting mentally deranged standard.

See if people won't gather and stone you to death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by InfinityFabric: 3:47am On Feb 23, 2022
wenogodie2:

I shouldn't argue with a blinded gay. You're a pedophile. Please own it.

And since you're not ashamed of it head to the streets and announce that you sleep with 10 year olds because their body is mature by your disgusting mentally deranged standard.

See if people won't gather and stone you to death.
I shouldn't argue with an intellectually corrupt Arrow. You're an idiot. Please own it. You can't own it because you don't know.

And since you're not ashamed of it, head to the streets and announce that you lack basic comprehension because you can't think past your emotions.

because their body is mature by your disgusting mentally deranged standard.
Tell that to states in the US. And please what is the standard ? And how do u arrive it ?
Because in the same country, you can be a pedo in one state and be legal in another. Even states have their reduced age in Nigeria compared to the federal age on consent. But since critical thinking is no longer taught in school, I expect total moronic statements from people iike you.

Nothing is too stupid for like you, what wenogodie2 lacks in reason he makes up for with vehemence

BTW, I only do 18 - 24.
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by budaatum: 5:33am On Feb 23, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Men can delay, but women's have small biological window.

To bear your 3-5 brats? I'm certain a 26 year old can easily fit that in her window, but each to their own. I am not dictating to you.

As to your religion though. So archaic. I advise you evolve.
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by budaatum: 5:39am On Feb 23, 2022

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by InfinityFabric: 9:02am On Feb 23, 2022
budaatum:

To bear your 3-5 brats? I'm certain a 26 year old can easily fit that in her window, but each to their own. I am not dictating to you.

As to your religion though. So archaic. I advise you evolve.
Advertising yourself and age group huh ?!
I bet you never said that when you're 18. Keep hating.

To bear your 3-5 brats?
6+

I'm certain a 26 year old
Yea, a used 26 year old.

As to your religion though. So archaic. I advise you evolve
On a good day, you're probably operating with an IQ of 25. So it's fair to say you're not coming up with coherent thought.

Olodo oshi. I bet none you ever read any paper, nor even know names of anyone anything.
That religion is you're bashing is rooted in reality.
It's like the more school you people attend, the more loathsome you become.

I know you can't read beyond 140 chars so here's a screenshot. So is that your religious scholar there ?
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12496735/

All too easy!

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by budaatum: 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
Let us know when you marry, InfinityFabric.
We'll see how you get on then.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by kkins25(m): 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
budaatum:
Let us know when you marry, InfinityFabric.
We'll see how you get on then.

watch him yell like as if he's going to grab one Rihanna. Its either he go to village and marry or get an SS3 girl pregnant. This is just one agbero ranting about his dreams.

He would most likely pic from the village, someone of far lower class than he is. funny. evolutionary master. The idiot doesn't comprehend what when the author say's "from an evolutionary perspective".
Any way, we'd advice him in the romance section come a few years when the realities of life hit him and hit him hard.

Train the girl at home? This guy probably has "professorship" in every field. either that, or he is only going to teach his village bride ABCD and 123, ans nothing more. Because, if he knew more, he'd probably not utter this nonesense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by budaatum: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
InfinityFabric:

My age range is 18 - 24. But if they mature faster and the law allows, 16 - 24 all the way cry.

If the law allows a 12 year old, or a dog.
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by InfinityFabric: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
budaatum:

If the law allows a 12 year old, or a dog.
18 - 24 cis/straight female human. Seethe!
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by InfinityFabric: 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
kkins25:

watch him yell like as if he's going to grab one Rihanna. Its either he go to village and marry or get an SS3 girl pregnant. This is just one agbero ranting about his dreams.

He would most likely pic from the village, someone of far lower class than he is. funny. evolutionary master. The idiot doesn't comprehend what when the author say's "from an evolutionary perspective".
Any way, we'd advice him in the romance section come a few years when the realities of life hit him and hit him hard.

Train the girl at home? This guy probably has "professorship" in every field. either that, or he is only going to teach his village bride ABCD and 123, ans nothing more. Because, if he knew more, he'd probably not utter this nonesense.
You're simply a genetic failure. Your ignorance is invincible and impregnable.

watch him yell like as if he's going to grab one Rihanna
These are your dreams.

Its either he go to village and marry or get an SS3 girl pregnant.
The Village SS3 girl can be trained
The Village SS3 can become: a doctor, heck even write codes.
... in the end, we all come from a village

I sense a female behind this account.

The idiot doesn't comprehend what when the author say's "from an evolutionary perspective".
To be fair, you didn't know about the topic until the last 24 hours when I showed you.
And if you do, explain to the audience what the author intended.

Train the girl at home? This guy probably has "professorship" in every field.
This is what happens when u waste four years in University then 1 year in a funny costume (NYSC attire). You think everyone who didn't attend that prison is a waste.

He would most likely pic from the village,
At least the village SS3 girl can spell "pick". At this rate, she'll write two books before you can make half coherent statement.

someone of far lower class than he is
Men marry down, women marry up. Equal partners is for wussies. Do you even study anything at all ?
I gave u a whole study to read, the ABSTRACT alone is enough. GOD!. GENETIC FAILURE THIS Girl is!

Examples of realities of life ?

he is only going to teach his village bride ABCD and 123, ans nothing more. Because, if he knew more, he'd probably not utter this nonesense.
Do you know that many people doing software development, UI/UX today are self taught ? And who says my village SS3 girl can't do any of that ?
Are so that vile that you think low of people in countryside, just because you live in a "city" and borrow Data from MTN/Glo every other day ?

In case you don't know Education is defined as:
 both the act of teaching knowledge to others and the act of receiving knowledge from someone else.

You're in need of a teacher, simple spelling seem to be eluding you no matter how much you try. It's "nonsense", not whatever u wrote up there.

The ability to criticize is something which rarely occurs naturally; it must be learnt. SINCE YOU'RE A GENETIC FAILURE, you can neither be helped nor helped. The only thing we can do is make content out of you and make you a statistic.
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by kkins25(m): 12:33am On Feb 24, 2022
InfinityFabric:

You're simply a genetic failure. Your ignorance is invincible and impregnable.

These are your dreams.

The Village SS3 girl can be trained
The Village SS3 can become: a doctor, heck even write codes.
... in the end, we all come from a village

I sense a female behind this account.

To be fair, you didn't know about the topic until the last 24 hours when I showed you.
And if you do, explain to the audience what the author intended.

This is what happens when u waste four years in University then 1 year in a funny costume (NYSC attire). You think everyone who didn't attend that prison is a waste.

At least the village SS3 girl can spell "pick". At this rate, she'll write two books before you can make half coherent statement.

Men marry down, women marry up. Equal partners is for wussies. Do you even study anything at all ?
I gave u a whole study to read, the ABSTRACT alone is enough. GOD!. GENETIC FAILURE THIS Girl is!

Examples of realities of life ?

Do you know that many people doing software development, UI/UX today are self taught ? And who says my village SS3 girl can't do any of that ?
Are so that vile that you think low of people in countryside, just because you live in a "city" and borrow Data from MTN/Glo every other day ?

In case you don't know Education is defined as:
 both the act of teaching knowledge to others and the act of receiving knowledge from someone else.

You're in need of a teacher, simple spelling seem to be eluding you no matter how much you try. It's "nonsense", not whatever u wrote up there.

The ability to criticize is something which rarely occurs naturally; it must be learnt. SINCE YOU'RE A GENETIC FAILURE, you can neither be helped nor helped. The only thing we can do is make content out of you and make you a statistic.

Bros, Not only are you a wild dreamer, you're a narcissistic thwart.

you want her to be a doctor but after you've made sure to tear the leather yourselves. lol.

from an evolutionary perspective, if buda has resources that i lack i can eliminate him amd take those resources. survival of the fittest, but does that happen? No.
did it happen? Yes.
The mind over the Genes bro.

From an evolutionary perspective, taller men should have more access to women and the short one should die off. it doesn't hapoen does it

from an evolutionary perspective, less intelligent people should be killed so only the intelligent ones can survive. it doesn't happen does it.

from an evolutionary perspective, the man who mates with as many women as possible an killing the offspring of his competition, is guaranteed to have his Genes passed down generations. It doesn't haooen does it?

From an evolutionary perspective a president should be the strongest nd smartest person om the planet, it doesn't happen does it?

From an evolutionary perspective, we should find a way to get rid of your gene pool aince your now the odd one in society, it would not happen would it?

ohh, i could go on and on.

stop dreaming oga. the is the real world. @budaatum, i do sense the work of Jordan im him.. lol..lol..Up the ladder nd down,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by Starryleeyah01(f): 12:36am On Feb 24, 2022
Fact
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by InfinityFabric: 2:09am On Feb 24, 2022
kkins25:

Bros, Not only are you a wild dreamer, you're a narcissistic thwart.

you want her to be a doctor but after you've made sure to tear the leather yourselves. lol.

from an evolutionary perspective, if buda has resources that i lack i can eliminate him amd take those resources. survival of the fittest, but does that happen? No.
did it happen? Yes.
The mind over the Genes bro.

From an evolutionary perspective, taller men should have more access to women and the short one should die off. it doesn't hapoen does it

from an evolutionary perspective, less intelligent people should be killed so only the intelligent ones can survive. it doesn't happen does it.

from an evolutionary perspective, the man who mates with as many women as possible an killing the offspring of his competition, is guaranteed to have his Genes passed down generations. It doesn't haooen does it?

From an evolutionary perspective a president should be the strongest nd smartest person om the planet, it doesn't happen does it?

From an evolutionary perspective, we should find a way to get rid of your gene pool aince your now the odd one in society, it would not happen would it?

ohh, i could go on and on.

stop dreaming oga. the is the real world. @budaatum, i do sense the work of Jordan im him.. lol..lol..Up the ladder nd down,
0. Your reply is how to miss the point 101. At IQ of -20 and decreasing, it's the only thing you do at this point.

1. You can't speak on a topic you just heard in the last 24 hours. Go sit down. You don't even understand how people can turn their life around if they're from the village.
God, we should ask for refund from your Alma mater. They clearly did nothing for you.

2. Examples of realities of life ? Still waiting

3. So u do agree SS3 girl from the village can be a good educated wife.

4. You Can't even spell "Arrow", it's not "thwart". You're not clever enough to use thwart in a sentence. At the SS3 girl from the countryside takes to learning. You're just an epic fail.

Jordan Peterson? You can never guess farther than that. I'd pay your internet bills if you even get close.

Jordan is a toast!
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by kkins25(m): 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
InfinityFabric:

0. Your reply is how to miss the point 101. At IQ of -20 and decreasing, it's the only thing you do at this point.

1. You can't speak on a topic you just heard in the last 24 hours. Go sit down. You don't even understand how people can turn their life around if they're from the village.
God, we should ask for refund from your Alma mater. They clearly did nothing for you.

4. You Can't even spell "Arrow", it's not "thwart". You're not clever enough to use thwart in a sentence. At the SS3 girl from the countryside takes to learning. You're just an epic fail.

Jordan Peterson? You can never guess farther than that. I'd pay your internet bills if you even get close.

Jordan is a toast!
Kobojunkie, come and carry your person commot from here
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by kkins25(m): 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Jordan is a toast!
I agree, kindly enlighten me. How you propose to carry out your plan? when would the hunt begin? in what metaverse too?
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by InfinityFabric: 8:29am On Mar 07, 2022
kkins25:

I agree, kindly enlighten me. How you propose to carry out your plan? when would the hunt begin? in what metaverse too?
Like this https://www.nairaland.com/7017391/traveled-village-get-wife-got.
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by budaatum: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Like this https://www.nairaland.com/7017391/traveled-village-get-wife-got.

God, please give this person many daughters so he can marry them all off in his village. Amen.

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by elated177: 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
Not after:

Ezekiel 23: 19 Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. 20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. 21 So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled.
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by elated177: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
Apt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. / Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? / Creative Stunts That Might Make You Go Viral On Social Media[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.