Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,434 members, 7,947,788 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) (57157 Views)

Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) / Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway / Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Seun360(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Tinubu's political career will soon come to an abrupt end soon.

It's only a matter of time.
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
OBALOLA55:
BUT EDO NOR BE LAGOS NA, AT LEAST THEY RETIRED OSHIOMOALE FROM POLITICS

THIS IS EXACTLY WHATS GONNA BEFALL AMOUDA LAMIDI SANGODELE INSHA ALLAH.

IF YOU BELIEVE SAY AMEN! grin
Oshiomhole retired from politics? You must be a comedian. Philip Shuaibu is already negotiating his way back to APC and seeking Oshiomhole's blessings but he won't get it. Obaseki has just two years to go completely into political oblivion. I hope you watched the scene between Oshiomhole and Obaseki in Ogbe Stadium during the burial of Victor Uwaifo? If you didn't, please do and then come back here for analysis.

1 Like

Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by emperor863(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
devilmaycry:
Lol...funny
Give them money and they will still vote

What is this one saying?
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Tomahawk99(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Emekaonline:

Hahahah. What do you call people who claim that they loved Ojukwu so much calling him their hero but when it was time to show that they loved him, what did you and your family do? He could even garner more than 20% of vote in your land. If that is not treachery and betrayal, what do Igbo call it. No wonder the man die shamefull having been struck with stroke.
I'm not Igbo so it's non of my concern. I wouldn't touch both tribes with a 10 foot pole...both are scums of the earth.
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Mystic216: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
ledaman:
Yoruba people don't disregard their benefactor and allow such person go Scot free.
Na you talk am
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Joysammy: 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
seunmsg:
I love my Yoruba folks, we just can’t stomach treachery. We can allow a lot of things to slide but definitely not treachery. So many people came out in Osun state yesterday to vote for Oyetola not because they like him but to register their displeasure towards the irresponsible and ungrateful behavior of Aregbesola.

I sincerely hope he has gotten the message that Yorubas won’t condone betrayals and support anybody no matter how highly placed to bite the fingers that fed him. Hopefully, he will retrace his steps quickly.

You have said it all and may our good Lord bless you.

Aregbesola has not seen anything yet. He thought he was vocal, he should go and ask Ambode who remain quiet because he know his future might be ruined if he dares to bite the finger that fed him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Deadlytruth:

Oshiomhole retired from politics? You must be a comedian. Philip Shuaibu is already negotiating his way back to APC and seeking Oshiomhole's blessings but he won't get it. Obaseki has just two years to go completely into political oblivion. I hope you watched the scene between Oshiomhole and Obaseki in Ogbe Stadium during the burial of Victor Uwaifo? If you didn't, please do and then come back here for analysis.
IT DOESN’T STOP THE FACT THAT EDO NOR BE LAGOS grin
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by History555: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
ViperAda:
I hope ibos are watching this. Ibos must not push Yoruba to bring out a coffin for them in 2023.
The gentility of a lion does not mean he is a coward.

-Viper

You are not a lion, can neva b a lion, if u like bring out coffin na u go still enter the coffin. The coffin u brought for aregbe did not kill him, the coffin for gej did not kill him, so if u like bring out coffin notin de pasa
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by History555: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
BabaO2:
whatever decision he takes doesn't matter any longer, he has forever lost the structure in osun politics and he's no longer relivant in lagos/alimosho politics

He might still be relevant in aso rock to tinubu enemies. Don't try aregbe, he is bitter as bitterleaf
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by History555: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Bounceboune7:
who is the next fool u are pushing to d dungeon?

Tinubu
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by lukency(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
Unknown to them, they are creating more enemies than friends for their paymaster and all these rubbish will work against his ambition come 2023
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Slurity(m): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
Macphenson:
Tinubu urchins and not youths
Tinubu is your next president by God's grace, embrace that and embrace peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by ledaman: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mystic216:

Na you talk am
That is the norm.
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
devilmaycry:
Lol...funny
Give them money and they will still vote
that one is very sure , then be GOAT
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by LAguy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
yorubarere:
Aregbe buried himself. He shouldn't have blab his mouth anyhow. Face oyetola without dragging Tinubu and Baba Akande into your foolishness. But as for fly wey deh follow deadbody enter ground, he no go hear word. cheesy

Exactly.

He took the matter like he is the one contesting against Oyetola.

He can simply fight the battle without dragging Tinubu and Baba Akande. Even though he can't win, but too much ego and emotion is affecting him.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
seunmsg:
I love my Yoruba folks, we just can’t stomach treachery. We can allow a lot of things to slide but definitely not treachery. So many people came out in Osun state yesterday to vote for Oyetola not because they like him but to register their displeasure towards the irresponsible and ungrateful behavior of Aregbesola.

I sincerely hope he has gotten the message that Yorubas won’t condone betrayals and support anybody no matter how highly placed to bite the fingers that fed him. Hopefully, he will retrace his steps quickly.

You are very correct on this. The Yorubas who came out to vote where led by their stomachs
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Ifakiland(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Poor people are genetically stupid sha, somewhere right now aregesola and oyetola are opening a bottle of red wine....in a cozy environment right now laffing at these poor people displaying foolishness. Smh
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Tggab: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Youth that have no sense supporting their task masters. It doesn't make sense seeing youth doing this because of politicians who are daily inflicting pains on the masses.
I shed tears for this generation.
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by molas02: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Doing the bid of their slave master ....what a pity. That someone can even rise against tinubu
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by laughitall(m): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
Bounceboune7:
they have finally push aregbe d ambode way

Nyamiri don't believe in respecting people who brought them to power,after getting d power they will always want to use it against u n that's y Nigerians are skeptical about giving them power.

They pushed ambode to d canal n now aregbe,once nyamiris start supporting u just know u are heading for doom
I swear ..
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by fyneguy: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
madridguy:
Baba Kabiru don price market wey pass him.

Yayi is the next.

Wetin Yayi do?
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
Bounceboune7:
they have finally push aregbe d ambode way

Nyamiri don't believe in respecting people who brought them to power,after getting d power they will always want to use it against u n that's y Nigerians are skeptical about giving them power.

They pushed ambode to d canal n now aregbe,once nyamiris start supporting u just know u are heading for doom

grin grin
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Deadlytruth:

Well, as someone who lived in Benin for quite a while (my parents still live there) I don't see where Oshiomole is bigger than Obaseki. Both of them got both 8 years in power. And like previous governors in Edo, Oshiomole and Obaseki will be forgotten with time. Whatever happens to either of them will depend a lot on how the 2023 general elections go.

Edo state is mostly PDP, to be Frank. And if thr PDP wins again I really don't see how Oshiomole will have a larger stake in the state than Obaseki. For now, in my opinion, Obaseki still holds the aces even beyond 2023 till 2024. Beyond that, God alone knows. However, Obaseki dealt Oshiomole a big blow in the last elections.
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Swallowurspit(m): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
seunmsg:

Engineer Aregbesola, who was introduced to Tinubu by A.A Akinyemi (Alimosho LG chairman 1999-2007) and given the slot of commissioner for works. Money and power dey intoxicate some people pass weed. The greed of controlling/imposing on Alimosho and Osun politics has cost him both.
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Supremos: 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
omoolokunEsin:

*IGBO/BIAFRA VS TINUBU/YORUBA:*

*TOLERANCE BECOMING A CRIME*
*By Dr Chinedu Akabuike*

1. Why do we hate Tinubu?
What for?
2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!
3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?
4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!
5. Why do we call him thief?
What did he steal?
6. We call Yoruba "slaves".
We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.
7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.
8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves.
Yet, we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!
9. Why asking for what we can't give?
10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?
10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges.
Who is a slave?
Do we actually think?
11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri?
He doesn't even need it.
He is too intelligent to die for a pot of ofe manu or nothing.
12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival.
It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent!
I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.
13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to?
Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?
14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge.
How many people will want to go in spite of our empty pride?
15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating?
How will agitating be to our benefit?
16. Why not "O to gee" in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?
17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or Perm.Sec. in Enugu State Civil Service?
Yet it happened here!
Why not be careful.
18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP.
How was Tinubu our headache.
Was he the cause of our downfall?
Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?
19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war.
Now history.
We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba.
But go to Oyo and Osogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).
20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?
21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?
22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority.
Why are we angry?
We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo.
How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?
Zik became a President and we gained from it, Awo was only a Premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today.
How are they mumus?
We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?
Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?
Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?
I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?
How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa?
I leave that answer to the individual.
Nwayo nwayo biko unu.

https://www.facebook.com/719384821/posts/10157830377414822/?d=n
[/s] you ended up writing one hell of an almighty bunkum.
We do not hate anyone. We call a thief a theif.
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Supremos: 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
Emekaonline:

Unfortunately you and your unproductive family could not be without flooding and rushinhg to the same street of Lagos. Obviously you guys are shameless.
[/s] if you think Igbos go to Lagos because it is Yorubaland, then you're of most men miserable.
Last I checked, even in Boko Haram ravaged borno State, Igbos are there doing business.
Even in Somalia. Take it from me, Igbos are in Afghanistan running the show and calling the shot. It has nothing to do with Yorubaland. Lagos is no man's land. If you think otherwise, support our quest for referendum.
By the way, bayo is here in the east selling agbo
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Supremos: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
Emekaonline:

Unfortunately you and your unproductive family could not be without flooding and rushinhg to the same street of Lagos. Obviously you guys are shameless.
[/s] if you think Igbos go to Lagos because it is Yorubaland, then you're of most men miserable.
Last I checked, even in Boko Haram ravaged borno State, Igbos are there doing business.
Even in Somalia. Take it from me, Igbos are in Afghanistan running the show and calling the shot. It has nothing to do with Yorubaland. Lagos is no man's land. If you think otherwise, support our quest for referendum.
By the way, bayo is here in the east selling agbo and jedijedi
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
He made his name already, and it can never die.
He has many mentees, so there are still many Aregbesolas

God bless my Leader and Political mentor. One of the few straight politician

2 Likes

Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Supremos: 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
Emekaonline:

What did you biafool just say? How do you guys exalt and worship Obi Pandora, the biggest thief of our time who diverted his state money to family business and refused to even declare it? Hahaha I have forgotten that he is not a thief only Tinubu is a thief in your demented brain. There are many political thief in your deserted land but you will not look at their side but poke nosing in another's man land. Are you guys cursed?
[/s] Bola Tinubu is a criminal, even buhari know.
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Supremos: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
Invitationn:

Baba it's still politics.
That's why globally, everyone agrees"politics is a dirty game".
These are actors acting on their own. Trying to impress the money man for favors.
[/s] unam ikot.
And you want Igbos to be in your useless Nigeria playing archaic politics.
Politics is game, idiots plays it dirty
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Supremos: 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
jaxxy:

South east has more serious political problems to deal with than this. No good candidates and if a good one comes from the wrong party they won’t vote for him and suffer for another 4 or 8 years. Lolz
according to low lives which your unfortunate self is Amon....g
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Supremos: 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
Starz825:

Oh..so poverty no dey your region...thieves and criminal no dey your region..
Dey there dey deceive yourself...

Aregbesola tested his popularity and now he can see for himself
[/s] it's more prevalent in your region. Skull mining region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter / Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari / I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.