Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,102 members, 7,942,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

If You Are In Benin City , Your Help Is Needed! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are In Benin City , Your Help Is Needed! (272 Views)

Help; Is It Advisable To Travel To Brazil To Hustle? / Keke NAPEP In Benin City Pictured / 5-Junction In Benin City When It Rains: See What It Looks Like (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are In Benin City , Your Help Is Needed! by Kelvainoclassic(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
I great everyone! please I'm currently in abia state and I really need to relocate to Benin city! I have had several job offer(manual job ) , from Benin but I missed them because I'm not in the city. Please I'm pleading on any kind hearted fellow who can help me search for any job with or without accommodation,. I'm ready to do any kind of job so far it brings food on the table... Actually I would have asked for who will accommodate me for sometimes, but I learned that people find it so difficult to accommodate a total stranger.. Please May God bless you as you show concern... Thanks
Re: If You Are In Benin City , Your Help Is Needed! by Kelvainoclassic(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kelvainoclassic:
I great everyone! please I'm currently in abia state and I really need to relocate to Benin city! I have had several job offer(manual job ) , from Benin but I missed them because I'm not in the city. Please I'm pleading on any kind hearted fellow who can help me search for any job with or without accommodation,. I'm ready to do any kind of job so far it brings food on the table... Actually I would have asked for who will accommodate me for sometimes, but I learned that people find it so difficult to accommodate a total stranger.. Please May God bless you as you show concern... Thanks
Or you can just recommend any available job to me please.. And location

(1) (Reply)

Relocation To Badagry / Canada Sponsorship. / Just In, Plane Crash In Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.