Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,968 members, 7,890,189 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:44 AM

KINGS EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM!! If You Are A Business Man/Freelancer Pls Check In! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KINGS EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM!! If You Are A Business Man/Freelancer Pls Check In! (187 Views)

Love Or Madness? Pls Check This Picture / Man Must Always be a Man, Pls Check This Pix / 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KINGS EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM!! If You Are A Business Man/Freelancer Pls Check In! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
As of yesterday, i successfully submited the contact lists to a massive email list of our clients here at Jikky surveys.
I hope that with this, men who submited yesterday and the day before will start getting contacted by potential customers or clients.

Remember i'm doing this is my own way of helping my fellow man financially, if you are new to this, i created a program to help drive free traffic to the businesses or brands of men here on nairaland.
There is a link in my signature where men can easily submit their businesses and contacts, after a while, i download the results and send them to a database of over a million people with hope that they patronize you.

This is free, and will always be, i also plan on randomly helping men here to advertise their business/brands here on nairaland when i'm free to, this program is for any business man or freelancer, as far as you have a money making venture, you can opt in!
Check My Signature

Still Typing...
Re: KINGS EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM!! If You Are A Business Man/Freelancer Pls Check In! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Here's how it works, when you fill in the form after clicking on the link in my signature, i collectively carry all the details, seperate them based on the different occupations, then i make an advertisement for each occupation, attach your contact details and submit it to the emails of our numerous clients who subscribed to our newsletter from Jikky surveys.
I'm talking about over a million different people from around the world mainly from Nigeria and USA. Immediately after the submission, i delete your contacts from the book to avoid any invasion of privacy or any form of spamming.
Then of course i sit back and pray you get contacted for patronage.

All i ask in return however is the promise that when you are given the chance, you would help a fellow man instead of watching him suffer PLEASE!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Click On The Link In My Signature To Submit Your Business/Brand/Freelance Service.
Re: KINGS EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM!! If You Are A Business Man/Freelancer Pls Check In! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
The form link will not always be in my signature because of course my signature space is always being paid for, so when i do put in the form link, do not hesitate to fill it before i get commissioned to advertise peoples business in it.
Re: KINGS EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM!! If You Are A Business Man/Freelancer Pls Check In! by gistray: 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hungry wannabe redpiller

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Deal With Marital Desperation. / British People In The House / How To Love Your Partner Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.