Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:03 PM

Emmanuel Madumere Accuses IGP Officer Of Conniving With Foreigner To Defraud Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Madumere Accuses IGP Officer Of Conniving With Foreigner To Defraud Him (8596 Views)

Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State / Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) / Man Jailed For 77 Years For Posing As A ‘spirit’ To Defraud Man Of N20m (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Madumere Accuses IGP Officer Of Conniving With Foreigner To Defraud Him by Thisis2raw(m): 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
The rot in Nigerian system is way too deep for redemption.

If you get money Japa
Re: Emmanuel Madumere Accuses IGP Officer Of Conniving With Foreigner To Defraud Him by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nigeria police smh
Re: Emmanuel Madumere Accuses IGP Officer Of Conniving With Foreigner To Defraud Him by seyz91(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bobloco:
The Nigerian police force should be disbanded

Re: Emmanuel Madumere Accuses IGP Officer Of Conniving With Foreigner To Defraud Him by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hisbah21:
well its still an allegation..A police in Nigeria can do anything. most of them have their dirty games they are playing
"it's still an allegation" because an Igbo man is the victim. Assuming his name was Ibrahim or Mohammed, you won't say this nonsense. We dey observe una sha cool
Re: Emmanuel Madumere Accuses IGP Officer Of Conniving With Foreigner To Defraud Him by FireUpNow(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nothing dey shock us again concerning pNaija police and illegal deals. DCP Abba Kyari is a living testament
Re: Emmanuel Madumere Accuses IGP Officer Of Conniving With Foreigner To Defraud Him by Coldie(m): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Same thing these criminal police force called Nigerian police did to my Dad, someone duped him of $15,000 he reported it to them, for them to arrest him after they heard the sum they said he should bring #500k that they will get him in max 2 weeks. 2 weeks pass nothing police couldn’t get someone that comes to his office like 3 or 4 times a week they can’t even track his phone.

It was my dad and people that plotted to get this man, ok we have arrested this man police went behind made a side deal released the man, told my Dad to come for agreement that he said he would be paying small small, if he brings $2000 to them before they will give y that money na like $800 go remain inside and they would first tell u to find them something first before they give u the envelope if u no give them u never ready, only for u to check inside the $2000 they said the man returned and it’s $800 that’s inside, tell them it’s not complete they will tell u oga gats chop na, they will start telling u that they had to fly to heaven and earth to get the money this and that, if he returns another set same story na so the money take useless.

I don’t really know what if Nigeria is a country or just a geographical region united in criminality
Re: Emmanuel Madumere Accuses IGP Officer Of Conniving With Foreigner To Defraud Him by Newboss(m): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
And one fool still dey ask us why we dey leave Nigeria.

Shebi our industrialist is not rich enough? Una mumu never do
Re: Emmanuel Madumere Accuses IGP Officer Of Conniving With Foreigner To Defraud Him by Kazeem47(m): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
adecz:

undecided

It's now one scandal after the other
oga every region is guilty of that one-sided appointment.It happened under Obasanjo,Yar'Adua,Jonathan, Buhari.Nigerians called it"carry your brother along'.The only difference is some regime over do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Madumere Accuses IGP Officer Of Conniving With Foreigner To Defraud Him by Gireiboy(m): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
[quote author=seyz91 post=110416384][/quote]
How do you disband a police force? are you fucking out of your mind?
Re: Emmanuel Madumere Accuses IGP Officer Of Conniving With Foreigner To Defraud Him by RussellRutherfo: 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Coldie:
Same thing these criminal police force called Nigerian police did to my Dad, someone duped him of $15,000 he reported it to them, for them to arrest him after they heard the sum they said he should bring #500k that they will get him in max 2 weeks. 2 weeks pass nothing police couldn’t get someone that comes to his office like 3 or 4 times a week they can’t even track his phone.

It was my dad and people that plotted to get this man, ok we have arrested this man police went behind made a side deal released the man, told my Dad to come for agreement that he said he would be paying small small, if he brings $2000 to them before they will give y that money na like $800 go remain inside and they would first tell u to find them something first before they give u the envelope if u no give them u never ready, only for u to check inside the $2000 they said the man returned and it’s $800 that’s inside, tell them it’s not complete they will tell u oga gats chop na, they will start telling u that they had to fly to heaven and earth to get the money this and that, if he returns another set same story na so the money take useless.

I don’t really know what if Nigeria is a country or just a geographical region united in criminality

I experienced this too when I was duped of 1.5m.
I made the arrangement. Traced the person. Only for the Police Force to now make a mess of the money. These days I would rather cases myself than invite NPF.

Anything is better than NPF. Even Boys Brigade.
Re: Emmanuel Madumere Accuses IGP Officer Of Conniving With Foreigner To Defraud Him by Coldie(m): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

I experienced this too when I was duped of 1.5m.
I made the arrangement. Traced the person. Only for the Police Force to now make a mess of the money. These days I would rather cases myself than invite NPF.

Anything is better than NPF. Even Boys Brigade.
Nigeria police force is either a revenue generating agency or a criminal organisation
Re: Emmanuel Madumere Accuses IGP Officer Of Conniving With Foreigner To Defraud Him by EagleNest(m): 3:31am On Feb 22, 2022
Criminals everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT / 5 Suspects Paraded For Theft And Destruction Of NPA Properties In Port Harcourt / Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.