Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:08 PM

Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO (3982 Views)

IPOB Kills 1, Pastes Sit-At-Home On His Body In Anambra / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by colorsofrainbow: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
heniford2:
are saying this dish bag was deported from turkey u mean the useless Udele1 was a convit... Bad bloody runs in dia family undecided
It's real. No jokes
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Bingo. The only group that will threaten to kill and when one is killed they'll say it's fulani carrying out thir threats not them. Ikpu nnegi
Your soul is obviously no longer with you and what you're living now is no life; you're just a dead man walking. Those security that's guiding you anytime you come outside is still the same people they'll use to eliminate you just to score some cheap point, that's how animalistic those you're working for are.

1 Like

Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
NLandIsHypocrit:
Your soul is obviously no longer with you and what you're living now is no life; you're just a dead man walking. Those security that's guiding you anytime you come outside is still the same people they'll use to eliminate you just to score some cheap point, that's how animalistic those you're working for are.

Sharap. Bingo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by adamsmith914: 1:39am On Feb 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

All these pains and fake stories against ipob because your principal udele was booted out of ipob & deported from turkey because of his criminal activities grin

NOTHING, I repeat, nothing will make Biafrans all over the world see ipob the way Hausa/Fulani and their allies have paid you to falsely portray it.
Nnamdi kanu/ipob we know,so keep weeping.

Keep crying heavily
You will cry blood in due time.

1 Like

Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by tiger28: 4:26am On Feb 22, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

As an Igbo man u don't chase rats while your house is on fire allow the Northerners complain for their own boko haram.
Then if you're jealous of boko haram activities then you relocate to the North and bomb there
very smart Igbo man!
I am tired of the daily comparisons made by igbos here every time they are supposed to look INWARDS.

1 Like

Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by ruggedtimi(m): 5:49am On Feb 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

All these pains and fake stories against ipob because your principal udele was booted out of ipob & deported from turkey because of his criminal activities grin

NOTHING, I repeat, nothing will make Biafrans all over the world see ipob the way Hausa/Fulani and their allies have paid you to falsely portray it.

Keep crying heavily
if you think all these news about ESN/IPOB are fakes..Dress up one morning and goto those locations to confirm yourself whether na DSS or Fulani spy

1 Like

Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by Akudaisi: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

I see ijelespeaks becoming more popular than Ipob guys already,he's getting more followers on Facebook already and the Easterners are already tired of the terrorism going on
maybe he should counter the sit at home with his popularity let's see how many people that will obey his order cry.
The only people that knows him are the ones on nairaland,I bet 99 percent of people in ochanja market won't recognize him if you go around showing them his picture... grin
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:28am On Feb 22, 2022
Akudaisi:
maybe he should counter the sit at home with his popularity let's see how many people that will obey his order cry.
The only people that knows him are the ones on nairaland,I bet 99 percent of people in ochanja market won't recognize him if you go around showing them his picture... grin
He's not a terrorist like u, people are not sitting at home BC anyone told them to do so, they do it because u come out to terrorise them. That's the difference
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by heniford2: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

It's real. No jokes
hmm no wonder
Re: Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO by chuksoyo21(m): 5:23am On Feb 23, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Keep crying heavily

The minion of distraction will cry all his life.
His wailing will know no end .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Make Education Free In Imo State- Rochas Okorocha / Our Next President Should Be A Rascal? / Riot In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.