Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,547 members, 7,888,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

The Female Gender Is Heartless , Look At This Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Female Gender Is Heartless , Look At This Picture (6727 Views)

Female Gender:..why Do They Lie Alot? 18+(pics) / Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. / My Boyfriend Is Heartless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Female Gender Is Heartless , Look At This Picture by DesChyko: 5:39am On Feb 22, 2022
Brokeloser:
Poor Abu he will be missed only because she can't get another bikeman to go on SIMPle errands.

Lol.. What a fool this one is.
Re: The Female Gender Is Heartless , Look At This Picture by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:48am On Feb 22, 2022
Brainard22:
Abu na mumu

Abu is a bike man doing his bik business.

I guess you didn't read the part where he is paid N700 for his errands.

Who knows how much he deducts from the main money she gives him to buy things for her.
Re: The Female Gender Is Heartless , Look At This Picture by lereinter(m): 5:52am On Feb 22, 2022
Your post is soaked in sorcery and hatred of ladies

Someone posted a loose form of eulogy of a bike man she has been in business relationship with you now paint it insanely

How many of the bikemen, gardener, low class workers you have done business with that you have an informal relationship with

Nawa for you oh, must you be the male version of feminist

Purge yourself of this
Re: The Female Gender Is Heartless , Look At This Picture by MrHighSea: 6:22am On Feb 22, 2022
Abu no die,
He eventually had sense and courage to escape SIMPle life.
Re: The Female Gender Is Heartless , Look At This Picture by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 22, 2022
I'm still looking for the wrong in her comment.

I have someone, a female who always come every weekend to wash my clothes.

Sometimes she cleans the whole house, cut the grass around, and even dispose my trash bin.

If I need to get anything, she's always ready to run the erran.

At the end I'll settle her with some cash.

Will you say she's a simp?

It's entire business, not simping.
Re: The Female Gender Is Heartless , Look At This Picture by Mohzus: 9:00am On Feb 22, 2022
Most of them haven't even got a bikeman to understand these hausa bikemen . Myself I rarely give my bikeman money daily bcus of trust . It could be weekend and I pay him and his price is lower , but if him bike spoilt I they always turn up for am .. like I always say over these redpillers, always remember you're human before anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts About Girls That Stand Like This (warning: Sensitive Humour...be Warned!!) / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.