Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,086 members, 7,880,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Am I The Boring One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Boring One? (1022 Views)

WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] / 10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive / Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Boring One? by Idonweak: 10:54am On Feb 21, 2022
Hi nairalaners.

Straight to the point, I just got over a messy break up with my ex, so i decided to get back into the dating game. I downloaded tinder and within few hours i began to get alot of matches but the thing is the girls i keep meeting are not responding or will i say the chat are not interactive at all.

However, i felt as if i was the one with the problem that's because I'm an introvert and I am not really good at socializing or meeting new people. I won't describe my personality as charming. Although, I'm a very chill and cool guy. Nevertheless, a part of me still feel these girls are the ones with the issue.

Anyways, I decided to bring the last one i chatted with. So you guys can judge who exactly is the boring one and if there's any area you think i need to improve one, you can point it out. Thank you

Re: Am I The Boring One? by Jeon(f): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Am I The Boring One? by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:58am On Feb 21, 2022
Continue chatting now, if you get rabba for hand girls no go care maybe you are boring or not
Re: Am I The Boring One? by Idonweak: 10:59am On Feb 21, 2022
This is where i became bored

Re: Am I The Boring One? by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 21, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Continue chatting now, if you get rabba for hand girls no go care maybe you are boring or not
They would still care .. You would just be the boring ATM.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I The Boring One? by care4you: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2022
How much is ashawo for your area?

Cus you are suffering from konjilisis ...

Re: Am I The Boring One? by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2022
Idonweak:
I can relate... I get bored quickly...

Even if everything is okay.. I start to lose focus...

You're alright...
Re: Am I The Boring One? by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2022
care4you:
How much is ashawo for your area?

Cus you are suffering from konjilisis ...

It's not always about sex
Re: Am I The Boring One? by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
They would still care .. You would just be the boring ATM.. undecided
My ATM got no network for fake ass grin
Re: Am I The Boring One? by care4you: 11:13am On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
It's not always about sex

Then what ?....as far as the nature's law still exist... Any relationship between male and female (not related). The end product is always sex (direct or indirect)....read my lips again SEX!!!

1 Like

Re: Am I The Boring One? by fattprince(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2022
Re: Am I The Boring One? by Ocholu: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2022
Up your game my fren! You cannot be using your lack of romanticism or word play as a cover up for being bored.

When y'all are on a date, someone like you go just the press phone anyhow. The ask questions like; "so do you prefer beans or rice?"
Re: Am I The Boring One? by CountVersailles(f): 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
All I see there is just a boring sequence of "how are you" and "how was your night" from both of you. Aren't you guys creative? Invite yourselves to an online game or something...
Re: Am I The Boring One? by CountVersailles(f): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
Idonweak:
What exactly have you done on your own part? The girl even relax dey respond to all your "how was your night". If na me, I don end the chat since.
Re: Am I The Boring One? by Brian47(m): 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Get creative.
Ask her what's her plan for the day, then proceed from there.
Tell her that you're a good cook and how you've used like 17 Maggi to cook 3 cups of rice.
Then proceed to ask her if she cooks.
If she uploads any photo on her status, compliment her and proceed to tell her that she looks like a certain celebrity.
Ideas would come but if the chat doesn't get lively, japa tongue

1 Like

Re: Am I The Boring One? by Idonweak: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
CountVersailles:

What exactly have you done on your own part? The girl even relax dey respond to all your "how was your night". If na me, I don end the chat since.

Can't you see that there's lack of interest from her part?

I mean aside from the usual "and you". She didn't even care to ask anything personal about me. The conversation was looking like an interview. Honestly, is this the way you converse too?
Re: Am I The Boring One? by Idonweak: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Brian47:
Get creative.
Tell her that you're a good cook and how you've used like 17 Maggi to cook 3 cups of rice.
If she uploads any photo on her status, compliment her and proceed to tell her that she looks like a certain celebrity.

Thanks for tips bro
Re: Am I The Boring One? by zed7: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
It's always nice when a woman is into you, everything you do is effortless.

Honestly, the way the world is now, no time for stress. Nothing should be forced. On to the next one.
Re: Am I The Boring One? by Eben91: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
Brian47:
Get creative.
Bad guy, you get correct line I swear
Re: Am I The Boring One? by OscarJaden(m): 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
U dey blur her number for WhatsApp and living the one she gave u on Tinder visible werey....by the way going through your chat,and from the way the lady chats,i think she's cool with you unlike some we're u will ask dem how was thier day
All thier replies will be
'Fyn'
'Ok'
'Lol' and so on

It left for you to spice the conversation more with enticing topics

I would have love to give your more formats but all the formats i have on my phone is for iTunes card,Driver licence and SSN
Re: Am I The Boring One? by Promoter2: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
This one na chat abi interview.

Stop interrogating ladies on Tinder, them no be Abba Kyari.

Spice it up bro. Tell her sweet stuff, don't just keep asking superfluous questions.

Tease her, whine her... If possible ask for a hangout if you live close by too. Spend small money {few drinks}.

Na when you see her physically that's when you can continue with the questions and more teasing
Re: Am I The Boring One? by Idonweak: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
OscarJaden:
U dey blur her number for WhatsApp and living the one she gave u on Tinder visible werey....by the way going through your chat,and from the way the lady chats,i think she's cool with you unlike some we're u will ask dem how was thier day
All thier replies will be
'Fyn'
'Ok'
'Lol' and so on

It left for you to spice the conversation more with enticing topics

I would have love to give your more formats but all the formats i have on my phone is for iTunes card,Driver licence and SSN

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Worst Tweet You Will See On Chinelo's Death / Jeon <<< Known male pretending to be Female on Nairaland / Which Of These Options Do You Think I Went For First? Airtime 4 u If You Get It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.