Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Am Sick And Tired Of These Banks!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am Sick And Tired Of These Banks!!! (505 Views)

Man Kills Wife And 2 Children Because He Had Headache And Tired Of Them Yelling / Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta / Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sick And Tired Of These Banks!!! by Contango(m): 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
Let me narrate a very bitter experience my friend had with Guarantee Trust Bank (GTBank)

A friend of mine had a dispense error on their web platform while trying to book a flight sometime last year december. He logged a complaint around the 21st of December at their branch in Warri so he could get a refund but as at today the 21st of February 2022, no value has been received. All he’s been getting are stories upon stories and he is now already sick and tired of visiting the bank during productive hours.

Experienced people in the house, what line of action should he take next please? Are there regulatory bodies he could escalate issues like this to?

Attached are the necessary evidences:

Mods, pls move to front page so we could get suggestions on how to surmount this. Thanks!

Cc: OAM4J, Mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I Am Sick And Tired Of These Banks!!! by LordKezzy: 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Really
Re: I Am Sick And Tired Of These Banks!!! by AdeniyiA(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
Our politicians have infected all institutions in Nigeria with their inefficiencies through promise and fail syndrome... Nigeria needs serious cleansing deliverance cool

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sick And Tired Of These Banks!!! by Contango(m): 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
AdeniyiA:
Our politicians have infected all institutions in Nigeria with their promise and fail syndrome... Nigeria needs serious cleansing deliverance cool

It’s so sad honestly!
Re: I Am Sick And Tired Of These Banks!!! by ElasticStone(m): 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Oops! Someone’s KPI in the bank about to go down the mud. grin

Where pocohantas sef? Be like say she sabi this kin work
Re: I Am Sick And Tired Of These Banks!!! by kunlesehan(m): 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Since last year!?!!

And GTB used to be ok. I wonder what happened.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sick And Tired Of These Banks!!! by Contango(m): 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
kunlesehan:
Since last year!?!!

And GTB used to be ok. I wonder what happened.

Honestly. The thing don tire me
Re: I Am Sick And Tired Of These Banks!!! by Tradernaija1: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
The next thing GTB will do is to block him from sending them a mail.

GTB has become extraordinarily fraudulent.
Re: I Am Sick And Tired Of These Banks!!! by Contango(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tradernaija1:
The next thing GTB will do is to block him from sending them a mail.

GTB has become extraordinarily fraudulent.

Honestly. And their customer service is becoming poorer by the day.

I stopped using the account years ago after they left me stranded overseas due to their poor responses to issues. Used it as my salary account back in the days and regretted it.

These days, I only fund my GTB account with 20k for monthly topping up of my line!
Re: I Am Sick And Tired Of These Banks!!! by Tradernaija1: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
Contango:

Honestly. And their customer service is becoming poorer by the day.

I stopped using the account years ago after they left me stranded overseas due to their poor responses to issues. Used it as my salary account back in the days and regretted it.

These days, I only fund my GTB account with 20k for monthly topping up of my line!

GTB IS FAST BECOMING A FAILED BANK.

(1) (Reply)

Greetings / Deborah Samuel: What The Nigerian And Western News Media 'failed' To Cover / Ganado Foods And Farms Is A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.