Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,527 members, 7,911,306 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:13 AM

Profile Of The Man That Will Unseat Uche Ekwunife. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of The Man That Will Unseat Uche Ekwunife. (1042 Views)

Igwe Ofomba, Native Doctor: Atiku Will Unseat Buhari At Tribunal / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows / I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profile Of The Man That Will Unseat Uche Ekwunife. by MrALIVE: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
*SOLID FACTS ABOUT APGA SENATORIAL ASPIRANT UZUEGBUNA OKAGBUE*By Ifeanyi ALIVE Ofochebe.*

1.He hails from Umunnachi in Dunukofia local government area.

2.He is a product of the prestigious Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha (DMGS) and holds the highest Honour of A Good Dengramite. Certificate Awarded to him in 1996 by Sir V. U Obidike the then principal of the school.

3.He attended university of Abuja where he studied political science.

4.He is a former banker,where he served in the corporate world meritoriously for 8 solid years before venturing into politics.

5.He is the Chief protocol officer to the Governor of Anambra state.

6.He is also the deputy chief of staff to the Governor of Anambra state.

7.He is a dependable and trusted party man who has contributed to the growth of the party in ANAMBRA CENTRAL.

8.He is a thorough-bred grassroot politician who has used his God-given position to uplift the down-trodden albeit covertly.

9.He is a community leader who has done a lot for his town and is still doing more.

10.He possesses the critical and analytical skills needed for a 21st century parliamentarian.

11.He is a perfectionist who believes in giving nothing but the best in whatever task he embarks on.

12.He is a leader who believes in giving life-changing opportunities to young people like him.

13.He is smart,articulate and above all a goal-getter.

14.His Loyalty is unprecedented. His Excellency, Chief Sir Willie Obiano can attest to this FACT.

15.The news of his Aspirations have continued to generate rave reviews and has been a subject of serious discussion both within and outside the party.

Exciting times awaits the people of ANAMBRA CENTRAL SENATORIAL DISTRICT in 2023.

We cannot miss this opportunity to institute a purpose-driven representation in ANAMBRA CENTRAL.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The Man That Will Unseat Uche Ekwunife. by tsinzu: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Is it not the same Anambra central that obiano is saying his wife will contest? How will uzu beat obiano's wife to the APGA ticket? Or has Soludo given him assurances that we don't know of?
Re: Profile Of The Man That Will Unseat Uche Ekwunife. by MrALIVE: 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
tsinzu:
Is it not the same Anambra central that obiano is saying his wife will contest? How will uzu beat obiano's wife to the APGA ticket? Or has Soludo given him assurances that we don't know of?
Obiano is from ANAMBRA North not CENTRAL.. thanks

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of The Man That Will Unseat Uche Ekwunife. by adadike(f): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Go and unseat Stella Oduah and ifeanyi Ubah and let Uche be. she is trying atleast. The first two I mentioned are both useless. Stella Oduah, your Shame dey shame me. Ozubulu to Ogbaru road is equally ashamed of you. God will not let me pry through that road again, amen
Re: Profile Of The Man That Will Unseat Uche Ekwunife. by Chigold101(m): 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
adadike:
Go and unseat Stella Oduah and ifeanyi Ubah and let Uche be. she is trying atleast. The first two I mentioned are both useless. Stella Oduah, your Shame dey shame me. Ozubulu to Ogbaru road is equally ashamed of you. God will not let me pry through that road again, amen
Stella is trying but I don't know about Ifeanyi Ubah.
Talking about roads, first you have to determine if the road is federal or state. Stella and Obiano has been in a long battle over some road's maintenance which Stella attracted and Obiano stopped contractors from working on them.

Ozubulu is in Anambra South while Ogbaru is in Anambra North. I don't know how you blaming Stella for such a road. Making it to look like if it's the work of National Assembly members to award any contracts at all.

You left the state government of Obiano and the federal government of Buhari and you are blamimg some one who has no power whatsoever to award any contract
Re: Profile Of The Man That Will Unseat Uche Ekwunife. by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
adadike:
[/s]
Madam shut up
what do you know about Anambra politics.
Stella did well.
Stop pretending to know anything about igboland
Stella Oduah/Linda Ikpeazu did well so far.
Stop peddling falsehood online.
stick to your original brought up area Kwara state.
you know nothing about igboland.
Nonsense!
Re: Profile Of The Man That Will Unseat Uche Ekwunife. by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
Is the guy really good?

God grant Anambra Central the best person.

That's my place, and I won't support any fraud.

Our Lady, St. Joseph and St. Michael over Anambra Central.
Our Lady, St. Joseph and St. Michael with the best candidate.
Our Lady, St. Joseph and St. Michael over my LG.
Our Lady, St. Joseph and St. Michael with my best LG Admin contender.
Re: Profile Of The Man That Will Unseat Uche Ekwunife. by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
adadike:
[/s]
this one the house Stella oduah is currently building for the windows in onitsha.
she is building houses for widows without a reasonable houses.

so next time shut your trap and stop putting mouth in SE matters because you know nothing.
stop lying
nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of The Man That Will Unseat Uche Ekwunife. by slimghost(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
Them never born am well. Lol. Iyom will clean the floor with this one.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The Man That Will Unseat Uche Ekwunife. by naija4life247: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Even if he holds a joint ticket with the current governor and the governor's wife and the three of them face this woman Uche Ekwunife, she will humiliate and disgrace them at the polls.
Re: Profile Of The Man That Will Unseat Uche Ekwunife. by IPIGSRHYPO: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
this one the house Stella oduah is currently building for the windows in onitsha.

so next time shut your trap and stop putting mouth in SE matters because you know nothing.
stop lying
nonsense!

The hypocrite is abusing another person.

mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2
Re: Profile Of The Man That Will Unseat Uche Ekwunife. by IPIGSRHYPO: 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

stop lying
nonsense!

The same way you wail and cry about SW issues that you are clueless of.
Re: Profile Of The Man That Will Unseat Uche Ekwunife. by Chipink(f): 7:36am On Feb 23, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

stop lying
nonsense!

That girl is a dunce.. u will have migrane if u keep following her coment, i stopped replying her long ago when i discovered she is annoyingly daft.
Re: Profile Of The Man That Will Unseat Uche Ekwunife. by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:29am On Feb 23, 2022
Chipink:

That girl is a dunce.. u will have migrane if u keep following her coment, i stopped replying her long ago when i discovered she is annoyingly daft.
I'll keep correcting her folly.
I won't allow anyone to peddle propaganda against my tribe

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The Man That Will Unseat Uche Ekwunife. by Chipink(f): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
I'll keep correcting her folly.
I won't allow anyone to peddle propaganda against my tribe

Seriously i dnt know what happened to her overnight.. i hope its not what im thinking.
I saw her post wishing death and destruction to the mothers that went to abuja i was shocked to the bone marrow. Even if u think they are wrong does that warrant wishing the death?
Thats the hight of it. cry

And she has become so lewd and vulgar and nasty with coments lately , i think something is rong with her bliv me , Not ordinary
leme not say tho.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The Man That Will Unseat Uche Ekwunife. by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2022
Chipink:

Seriously i dnt know what happened to her overnight.. i hope its not what im thinking.
I saw her post wishing death and destruction to the mothers that went to abuja i was shocked to the bone marrow. Even if u think they are wrong does that warrant wishing the death?
Thats the hight of it. cry

And she has become so lewd and vulgar and nasty with coments lately , i think something is rong with her bliv me , Not ordinary
leme not say tho.

from what I know about her.
she was born and brought up in Ilorin
so her mind has been so much polarized.
forget the igboness she's attaching in her name.
she's more of ofe mmanu than Igbo
that's why I'm always against igbo parents raising their children in the territory of those that hates igbos.
they'll grow up and believe whatever the enemies told them about their people.
she's just an Apc wey dey disguise.
I'm not surprised because we have people like her in Igbo land.
But I'm here to teach her some manners.

no right igbo blood will swallow all these baseless propaganda against igbos flying left and right just to tarnish igbo image
I was surprised the other day when she was claiming that fulani herdsmen never killed igbos that it was igbos or ipob that are killing themselves tagging it fulani herdsmen.
even when it was obvious and they Fulani herdsmen admitted it.
that was when I realized that the lady is gone.
but I'm out for her I swear

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The Man That Will Unseat Uche Ekwunife. by Chipink(f): 9:16am On Feb 23, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

from what I know about her.
she was born and brought up in Ilorin
so her mind has been so much polarized.
forget the igboness she's attaching in her name.
she's more of ofe mmanu than Igbo
that's why I'm always against igbo parents raising their children in the territory of those that hates igbos.
they'll grow up and believe whatever the enemies told them about their people.
she's just an Apc wey dey disguise.
I'm not surprised because we have people like her in Igbo land.
But I'm here to teach her some manners.

no right igbo blood will swallow all these baseless propaganda against igbos flying left and right just to tarnish igbo image
I was surprised the other day when she was claiming that fulani herdsmen never killed igbos that it was igbos or ipob that are killing themselves tagging it fulani herdsmen.
even when it was obvious and they Fulani herdsmen admitted it.
that was when I realized that the lady is gone.
but I'm out for her I swear

U are 100 percent right right.
especially the yorubas they are good at turning u against ur people, i see them much more of igbo haters than hausa, hausas their own ends on politics oh..
but u see yoruba hmm they are very cunning and sneaky... it will only take a very smart person to figure out their evil agenda.
Many times they hav tried to use such trick on me, they will be like "u are differemt from other ibos u dnt think and act like them" andi will be like what do u mean by that? How do igbo think and how do yoruba think.. pls i dnt like that.
Then when they know they cant manipulate me they change topic.
But some foolish one will that as complitment and buy into their propaganda.

Back to the lady, i heard she grw up in west.
Could her mum be from west ?
When i knew her earlier she wasnt like this.
That was years back. But now she has gotten so bad,
im thinking she has been jazzed or seeing some men(anti igbo) who has bought her up with money she can also be jazzed by such men, dont play with ilorin people oh , their juju strong especialy on women and the person will think shez 100% ok. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of The Man That Will Unseat Uche Ekwunife. by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2022
Chipink:

U are 100 percent right right.
especially the yorubas they are good at turning u against ur people, i see them much more of igbo haters than hausa, hausas their own ends on politics oh..
but u see yoruba hmm they are very cunning and sneaky... it will only take a very smart person to figure out their evil agenda.
Many times they hav tried to use such trick on me, they will be like "u are differemt from other ibos u dnt think and act like them" andi will be like what do u mean by that? How do igbo think and how do yoruba think.. pls i dnt like that.
Then when they know they cant manipulate me they change topic.
But some foolish one will that as complitment and buy into their propaganda.

Back to the lady, i heard she grw up in west.
Could her mum be from west ?
When i knew her earlier she wasnt like this.
That was years back. But now she has gotten so bad,
im thinking she has been jazzed or seeing some men(anti igbo) who has bought her up with money she can also be jazzed by such men, dont play with ilorin people oh , their juju strong especialy on women and the person will think shez 100% ok. Lol
that's exactly the complement she's getting.
well it's my duty to fix her.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The Man That Will Unseat Uche Ekwunife. by Chipink(f): 9:43am On Feb 23, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

that's exactly the complement she's getting.
well it's my duty to fix her.

Lol.. u get time oh, because she can be annoyingly stupid, sometime ago i tried talking sense into her calmly but she wasnt buying into it.
Instead she was getting more foolish.

There was an fulani guy that used to bully her here on every coment she made, calling het all sorts of dirty names. But she was apologising and calling him "my love" grin
But when its igbo matter she will be insulting everyone who tries to correct her.
Thats number one sign that she has been jazzed.
I pity her becoz she doesnt know.
She is not the only one tho, a lot of non indeginous ladies are being used with jaz in nort and west. My friends cousin was a victim... a boy was using her where he normally ties her down his room and beat her up.
This gals mum will take police to there and free th3 gal but later she will run back there to recieve brutality she enjoys.
It took prayers and fasting To free her.

Dont be suprised the lady is living under the roof of one bitter igbo hater who is disgusing as hating only ipob

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VON DG: Northern APC Governors Have Ruined Atiku’s Chances / Peter Obi Is Objective & Focused Without Insulting Anybody / Peter Obi React To The Kuje Prison Attack And Kwankwaso’s Claim (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.