Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Where Is - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is (1982 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is by Chidi2022: 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

so glad to hear that from you.... what happened between you and Johnny147147 .... please take it easy
i don't know him.... i have no business with him... he mentioned me first with an insult.... i have never had any banter with him....
Re: Where Is by Juliusmomoh2: 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
i don't know him.... i have no business with him... he mentioned me first with an insult.... i have never had any banter with him....

ok. .
just take everything easy okay. you'll definitely be fine.

are you still in Lagos?
Re: Where Is by Chidi2022: 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

ok. . just take everything easy okay. you'll definitely be fine.
are you still in Lagos?
yea..... how are you too?
Re: Where Is by Juliusmomoh2: 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
yea..... how are you too?
am good. back to Lagos for a function. ajah to be precise
Re: Where Is by Chidi2022: 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

am good. back to Lagos for a function. ajah to be precise
ok....
Re: Where Is by Juliusmomoh2: 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
ok....
hope you are having a good time? .. cos you don't sound so
Re: Where Is by Johnny147147: 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

So sorry to attend to you that way.

what is her offense? she insulted you? ..... please just forgive and forget.

Yo bro! I Can't insult ur mother or father no matter how much u gat me angry. I'll have to attack rather if it neccessitates that. But she felt she can open her loud mouth and i swallow the bitter pill knowing i have parents that are way overly responsible. She got me angry

1 Like

Re: Where Is by Johnny147147: 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
lmao.....like i care..... You are an irrelevant son of a bitch....sha stop sending me a PM.

I just need ur IP. Respond dear Chidi2022. U deserve hell. But cos juliusmohmoh, I'll let it slide cos he's sane. Just gerrat
Re: Where Is by Chidi2022: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

hope you are having a good time? .. cos you don't sound so
lol...... i am disturbed jare but i am calm now...
Re: Where Is by Juliusmomoh2: 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Johnny147147:

Yo bro! I Can't insult ur mother or father no matter how much u gat me angry. I'll have to attack rather if it neccessitates that. But she felt she can open her loud mouth and i swallow the bitter pill knowing i have parents that are way overly responsible. She got me angry

please forgive her, she's just being herself. though she told me nothing happened between you and her. ..

I know Chidi2022 got you angry but please just forgive and forget, life is too short to be angry bro.

she loves throwing insult upward, please just overlooked and forget please..

am seriously begging you on her behalf.
Re: Where Is by Chidi2022: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
Johnny147147:

God will punish you and punish you again... as in ogun go kill you.... when you mentioned me with an insult with out doing anything to you.... in what way did i look for your trouble when you called me a prostitute God will punish you and punish your parents that did not train you.....
Re: Where Is by Chidi2022: 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

please forgive her, she's just being herself. though she told me nothing happened between you and her. ..

I know Chidi2022 got you angry but please just forgive and forget, life is too short to be angry bro.

please leave the fool.... he is irrelevant.... he said he is looking for my own IP.... i will give him my location freely... but if i do not wound him, make i die...
Re: Where Is by Juliusmomoh2: 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
lol...... i am disturbed jare but i am calm now...

good to hear that. I've beg Johnny147147 on your behalf.. please stop it
Re: Where Is by Juliusmomoh2: 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
please leave the fool.... he is irrelevant.... he said he is looking for my own IP.... i will give him my location freely... but if i do not wound him, make i die...

don't take things too far. I think he's trying to be nice to you.
Re: Where Is by Chidi2022: 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

don't take things too far. I think he's trying to be nice to you.
i am only going to respect you..... i did nothing to him.... i have never quoted him anywhere... he quoted me today and called me a prostitute, and i replied him that yes i am, but his mother is one too, and he started foaming at mouth... so he can't take what he dish? Thank you so much jare...God bless you...
Re: Where Is by Juliusmomoh2: 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
i am only going to respect you..... i did nothing to him.... i have never quoted him anywhere... he quoted me today and called me a prostitute, and i replied him that yes i am, but his mother is one too, and he started foaming at mouth... so he can't take what he dish? Thank you so much jare...God bless you...

Oh my goodness.. don't know you guys went too far like that. anyway, just forget everything and move on.

don't reply everybody quoting you
Re: Where Is by Chidi2022: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

Oh my goodness.. don't know you guys went too far like that. anyway, just forget everything and move on.

don't reply everybody quoting you
ok sir..... i promise....
Re: Where Is by Juliusmomoh2: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
ok sir..... i promise....

good to hear that. guess you are working from home
Re: Where Is by Johnny147147: 12:04am On Apr 09, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

You've been a good one. Thanks for the observation. @The bolded
Re: Where Is by Johnny147147: 12:06am On Apr 09, 2022
Chidi2022:
God will punish you and punish you again... as in ogun go kill you.... when you mentioned me with an insult with out doing anything to you.... in what way did i look for your trouble when you called me a prostitute God will punish you and punish your parents that did not train you.....

You're now a friend dearie. Ur insult hence has no rating. Thanks to juliusmohmoh
Re: Where Is by Chidi2022: 12:10am On Apr 09, 2022
Johnny147147:

You're now a friend dearie. Ur insult hence has no rating. Thanks to juliusmohmoh
don't quote me again.... heaven forbid i be friends with you...
Re: Where Is by Johnny147147: 12:13am On Apr 09, 2022
Chidi2022:
don't quote me again.... heaven forbid i be friends with you...

I can't be a fool once. I know when to understand. Juliusmohmoh is sane.i can't be insane with u twice in a day
Re: Where Is by Chidi2022: 12:16am On Apr 09, 2022
Johnny147147:

I can't be a fool once. I know when to understand. Juliusmohmoh is sane.i can't be insane with u twice in a day
that is your cup of tea... don't quote me again... and stop sending me PMs
Re: Where Is by Johnny147147: 12:19am On Apr 09, 2022
Chidi2022:
that is your cup of tea... don't quote me again... and stop sending me PMs

Its alright dearest friend. Its time to call it quit. I swear i hold nothing hence against u. All's in the past. Leggo. Its alright Child2022, its all over now
Re: Where Is by seunmohmoh(f): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Johnny147147:

I've been in this forum for a long time. I know guys like u that are responsible. I've often thought you're seunmohmoh's brother. But u see that Chidi2022, she fvcked wid the wrong niggah
I have no fam on nairaland please... Anyone bearing nickname with me is mere coincidence.
Re: Where Is by Johnny147147: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
seunmohmoh:
I have no fam on nairaland please... Anyone bearing nickname with me is mere coincidence.

I hope so. But if your brother is a Nairalander its not 100 that you'll know tho
Re: Where Is by seunmohmoh(f): 4:08am On Apr 10, 2022
Johnny147147:

I hope so. But if your brother is a Nairalander its not 100 that you'll know tho
100% he won't be Bearing Mohmoh.... It's just a nickname. Bye!
Re: Where Is by Dickjo(m): 3:37pm On May 08, 2022
Nnamdipapa:
Hello my people, has anyone heard from Bksouls?. It's been a long time and her moniker has been idle. Hope all is well

bro i use to yansh the babe: BKsoul, but aint seeenam for a while now coz am also tryin to link her
..i tink she said she wants a break from nairaland coz she wanto prepare for her JAM exams sir. (true story) angry
Re: Where Is by Dickjo(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
Do you have anything for me?

daRLIng can u please quickly show me yor picture please...i wannto sheck somtin sir. (please hurry babes) tanks! smiley
Re: Where Is by Dickjo(m): 10:42am On May 13, 2022
Nnamdipapa:
Hello my people, has anyone heard from Bksouls?. It's been a long time and her moniker has been idle. Hope all is well

BKsoou? bro i use to fok the babe but cant rememba her nomba thou (True story sie) smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Case closed / Why Is Our Girlfriend/wife's Younger Sisters Always Prettier? / I Have Found A New Love But Here Is The Issue..(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.