Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje (22465 Views)

Walk For Tinubu In Kano Organized By Seyi Tinubu & Ganduje's son (Video) / Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano / No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by deji17: 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lagos and Kano, flexing muscle.. grin grin grin

Some states, no pass one local government in Lagos or Kano in terms of IGR and population.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by Paramount01(m): 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
ohosi4real:
If Tinubu merge as APC candidate 2023 that mean PDP as won already. Tinubu is work over for PDP

Even your father " Atiku" fears him
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by Raalsalghul: 12:27am On Feb 22, 2022
Gerrard59:

To be fair to Tinubu, he has been consistent, persistent and strategic. He has gone round the north (most "populous" region) soliciting support and is now doing the same in his home region (to seal everything). Once he is done, he would do a little bit of solicitation (make e no be like say I did not consider them) across the South-South and South East. Is there any other presidential candidate who is doing the same as he is? No.

Come 2023, Tinubu will as emerge Nigeria's president. He has worked for it and deserves it.

P.S. When analysing an issue in Nigeria, ALWAYS expect the worse to happen. Let that be your default state.

And that is why I feel he'll be the next president: he's the only one doing the work out there.
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by Jinglebell70: 12:59am On Feb 22, 2022
For me if Tinubu is giving APC ticket and PDP also give southwest the ticket.. I will surely vote against tinubu and don’t come for my head wailers.. if tinubu is even contesting with another person from other region then I will void my vote.. that’s my vote and not yours dakun don’t come for me it’s just my own candid and unbiased decision.. and my single vote might have nothing to decide with the outcome of the election but to me I fulfill the righteousness..
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by danot1030: 2:37am On Feb 22, 2022
ohosi4real:
If Tinubu merge as APC candidate 2023 that mean PDP as won already. Tinubu is work over for PDP

Tinubu won't the 5% votes from your region to win, it didn't help Jonathan and Atiku so relax.
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by Teobaba(m): 5:02am On Feb 22, 2022
He is now with Amaechi. He paid him a courtesy visit in his office that monday. You gerit

Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by galaxy2020(m): 5:20am On Feb 22, 2022
Aspirant wey de piss for him clothe
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by popesco123: 5:44am On Feb 22, 2022
Don't abscond come February 2023. I Am going to smoke you out and cajole you after failure of osun state god.

quote author=PressMyButton post=110424205]Which is why I care less about nonentities on Nairaland. Those that matters know that Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria. [/quote]
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by 1829nineee: 6:23am On Feb 22, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Asiwaju Jagaban is the only politician that people that matters come out to support publicly online especially in the North.

No other politician had such grace of governors coming out publicly to declare their support for. It take confidence for a governor to come out publicly and declare support at this stage of politicking.

While all these nonentities cry on Nairaland and Twitter, the people that matters will speak on Election Day and they will start another round of teeth gnashing like their ancestors always did.

God bless the LION OF BOURDILLON!
[/s]
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by DaCharis2016: 6:50am On Feb 22, 2022
Yes o thats true sef. It never occurred to me.

And this was true cos Tinubu had the opportunity to rule Lagos State, and milked so much money from Lagos as it has so much revenue coming in. And had used same to his selfish advantage.
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by ohosi4real(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2022
danot1030:

Tinubu won't the 5% votes from your region to win, it didn't help Jonathan and Atiku so relax.
carry ur wahala go sit down
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by bestmutiu2019(m): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2022
ohosi4real:
ode elections are not won on nairaland nor any social media
Re: 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje by chiedu7: 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
christopheojo:

Birds of a feather flock together
onikoyikosoko:

Birds of a feather

yep grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha / To avoid problem, don’t speak Queen’s English to police officers - ACP Abayomi S / David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.