Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,648 members, 7,930,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:16 PM

Can Obi Cubana Contest And Win In A Free And Fair Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Obi Cubana Contest And Win In A Free And Fair Presidential Election (265 Views)

In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? / Yul Edochie: I Will Defeat All Candidates In A Free & Fair Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Obi Cubana Contest And Win In A Free And Fair Presidential Election by Bonavi: 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
I'm wondering how far Obj Cubana has built his name in the minds of Nigerians, especially the youths. A guy who is attributed to be investing in youths for years now.
If such person as Obi Cubana would declare interest in running for the office of the presidency, would he get the support needed to actualize the ambition.
How much support would he get accross the divide of ethnicity and religion
Re: Can Obi Cubana Contest And Win In A Free And Fair Presidential Election by Mooh247: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
grin

Who won't Ibo people push forward for Presidency

Peter Obi no work , Orji Kalu no fly , Rochas Okorocha nobody send am, Kingsley Moghalu no even get single attention..

Well to answer your question Obi Cubanna can't win a Senatorial Election not to talk of Governorship or Presidency..

Let him try his luck with Federal Representative of his constituency like Honourable Akin Alabi of Nairabet, Honourable Shina Peller of quilox and Honourable Ndudi Elumelu UBA CEOs brother.

6 Likes

Re: Can Obi Cubana Contest And Win In A Free And Fair Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
Till Nigeria will scatter, no igbo man will be president ask me why
Re: Can Obi Cubana Contest And Win In A Free And Fair Presidential Election by Sergio101(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
SlyDev:

Filthy thing grin..... No need to ask you why

Indeed there are many rabid daydreamers in this wonderland

Outta here!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Obi Cubana Contest And Win In A Free And Fair Presidential Election by Mooh247: 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
Sergio101:

Filthy thing grin..... No need to ask you why

Indeed there are many rabid daydreamers in this wonderland

Outta here!!!

You call him filthy thing even when you don't know him, yet you expect him to support Ibo Presidency

Just as Ibos have the right to reject Tinubu, Nigerians like him have right to reject Ibos

So stop the insults

2 Likes

Re: Can Obi Cubana Contest And Win In A Free And Fair Presidential Election by neutralmind: 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
How many registered voters with voters cards know him?

I believe he is only popular among the sorosoke generation and probably within the South East.

I may be wrong
Re: Can Obi Cubana Contest And Win In A Free And Fair Presidential Election by Lanretoye(m): 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
See topic o,chai!!!...this forum is becoming a ridicule,a dump site.
Re: Can Obi Cubana Contest And Win In A Free And Fair Presidential Election by mrvitalis(m): 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
SlyDev:
Go to your Facebook page post this same thing screenshot it and show me and get 100k

Cowards only show Igbo hatred on faceless forums
Be a man or even pretend u are one and make bold your hate for Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Obi Cubana Contest And Win In A Free And Fair Presidential Election by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
Umu ekwensu and their master's won't vote for him,they hate every successful igbo Man
Re: Can Obi Cubana Contest And Win In A Free And Fair Presidential Election by Mooh247: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
mrvitalis:

Go to your Facebook page post this same thing screenshot it and show me and get 100k

Cowards only show Igbo hatred on faceless forums
Be a man or even pretend u are one and make bold your hate for Igbos

Not voting for an Ibo man isn't hate, crime or a sin... Please grow up as we all have options and independent choices...

2 Likes

Re: Can Obi Cubana Contest And Win In A Free And Fair Presidential Election by mrvitalis(m): 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mooh247:

Not voting for an Ibo man isn't hate, crime or a sin... Please grow up as we all have options and independent choices...
I'm saying be a man go to your Facebook page and write you would never vote an Igbo man , show proof here and get 100k

Don't be a coward that only air your mind about Igbos on faceless forums
Re: Can Obi Cubana Contest And Win In A Free And Fair Presidential Election by NyamiriFlathead(m): 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
From peter pandora obituary to goodluck jonathan to umahi and now to an unknown obi cubana, these people no get shame at all

1 Like

Re: Can Obi Cubana Contest And Win In A Free And Fair Presidential Election by Mooh247: 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
mrvitalis:

I'm saying be a man go to your Facebook page and write you would never vote an Igbo man , show proof here and get 100k

Don't be a coward that only air your mind about Igbos on faceless forums

Why don't you use your 100k to feed yourself and needy people around you.

Go to your family house were you have the legal rights and authority to brag, chestbeat and command your family members over 100k to post on their Facebook whatever you dim fit

On Nairaland you hold no such authority to command anyone

And just as he said he isn't voting for any Ibo man, neither am I

Know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: Can Obi Cubana Contest And Win In A Free And Fair Presidential Election by Nuzo1(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Most philanthropists hardly make good leaders.

Okorocha is a typical example.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: Older People Should Step Down For Younger Ones — Obasanjo / Omoilu Disowns Kukoyi, Egbeyemi ...suspends Jigan Taiwo Indefinitely / PDP Nominates Igariwey As Umahi’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.