Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,780 members, 7,938,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Romance Section Chat Room V - Romance (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Chat Room V (82713 Views)

Romance Section Chat Room VI / Romance Section Chat Room IV / Romance Section Chat Room I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by BABE3: 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2011
sexkillz:

After you [b]MAD[/b]emoiselle! grin grin grin

Nah-- Thou shalt lead the way, Gayrcon.  grin

coogar:

your methods were quite weird.
i didn't even know you were loading it there. . . .i was expecting to see it here. . .
what's your YID?

So you were expecting me to put them on here? Really? Uhn.

YID asin YIM?

Pweety4me:

@Babe is that your pic?interesting!. . cool pic sha. smiley

Yh, that's my picture. Thanks.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by coogar: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2011
BABE!:

YID asin YIM?

yes!
yid - yahoo id.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Pweety4me(f): 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2011
Somethings smells familiar over here. . .
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

@Babe is that your pic?interesting!. . cool pic sha. smiley
Yeah! What i find more fascinating is her FORCED bow legs due to EXCESSIVE coerced Catwalking! grin grin grin

BABE!:

YID asin YIM?

No!. . . . YAM! grin grin Continue forming o! Se o gbo! tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by BABE3: 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2011
Sexkillz, if I receive any message form you, I'll be forced to cyber-slap you.  grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2011
BABE!:

Sexkillz, if I receive any message form you, I'll be forced to cyber-slap you.  grin
Oloshi ni omo girl e yi sha! grin grin grin I'll pass! i dont want to be infected with RICKETS!grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

Somethings smells familiar over here. . .
And wht is that?
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by BABE3: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2011
sexkillz:

Oloshi ni omo girl e yi sha! grin grin grin  I'll pass! i dont want to be infected with RICKETS!grin grin grin

lol--chei. Na condition wey make crayfish bend. Yellow squirrel.

sexkillz:

[color=#000099]Yeah! What i find more fascinating is her FORCED bow legs due to EXCESSIVE coerced Catwalking! grin grin grin

Chei---See finishing. grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Dunddy(m): 12:14am On Sep 09, 2011
Thought this thread was meant for something other than the cyberharrassments I've been reading. I hope it stops sometime soon.
Anyway, if you are cool, focused, humorous and God fearing, mail me to howgwartz@yahoo.com.
No scam mails pls and I'm not looking for school girls.
Tnx
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by annita19(f): 12:15am On Sep 09, 2011
So quite in here
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by 190smh: 1:11am On Sep 09, 2011
annita19:

So quite in here
kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Cuddlemii: 2:44am On Sep 09, 2011
The idea of this thread was for chatting,mingle and flirting. Its obvious since some motherfcckers came in here everything just changed way too fast. Take your sad life to your failed government and your parents for bringing you into the poor and suffering world/life knowing they can't make it ok for you or better still make it your own way. Don't go around here acting as if the world owe you a damn thing. Sons and daughter's of btches. And again if you know you get emotional online over nothing you need to get of the fcking computer and get a life, the few good looking/attractive chicks here don't stay online half to the Ape skanky looking ones, lonely and searching, still forming 5star chick

@Reality, in case you haven't noticed you are the most crankiest guy on line. You make so much noise with nothing to show for it. Its not like you have ever passed any reasonable point on Nland. Its also not as if you have ever made a point smarter than a six grader before.

I see you can speak now. The other thread where kandikane & all were putting you in your place for calling ladies ugly. You were sounding like a wounded spoilt brat with no direction. You seem to know how to evaluate women a lot but I am yet to see the 5star quality in you. You claim to be in a polish government with rich parents but you come out the most local & childish here. You are not lonely, yet you have time to write this junk. You are not lonely yet you come Nairaland on a daily. What is an aristocrat with money to burn doing here, don't you have sophisticated shawtys to devote your time or friends to paint the town red with?

Stop hiding under the umbrella of invisible wealth. The people you are referring to are not paupers either but would rather bash directly than use class or parents to insult people. Arguments happen everywhere even in the political & sports section where real men handle their ish. I suggest you hold your water gun since you are not fit to thread where real men address issues like men.

What should men like Roland17, Claremont or even Sagamite e.t.c. do because they sound more knowledgeable, poise, classy & matured. That means their father owns the whole of wall street then.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Goldieluks: 3:04am On Sep 09, 2011
Reality i just saw you and your baby mama on 'Maury' shocked shocked
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 09, 2011
Someone is hurting. This trash that took you hours to write down here is nothing but a cry of an angry child. Btches always knw when a btchy word is bn directed to them. Yes assshole that was for you daughter of a btch. Sucker when n where did u see me exchanging words with Kandi or whatever Bleep her name is? Fail, they were attacking that pretty cool girl out of jealousy. You have problem with me hating ugly people simply because you are ugly and irritating. Well, like I said earlier, blame your parents for your sad life not me duh! Btch ass sucker. Damn u daughter of diablo, do u also have a problem seeing me on NL? Go hang yourself ugly asss
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 09, 2011
Lool did you see how beautiful my baby is? Hahahaha Goldie not me please. Have you forgotten what I'm going thru here? I'm going for the kneel surgery tomorrow morning that is in the next 14 hours.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Goldieluks: 3:21am On Sep 09, 2011
Aww ,yeah i see. Good luck boo.i don't like surgeries. embarassed
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by HighChief4(m): 3:25am On Sep 09, 2011
And Djokovic won his match today
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by HighChief4(m): 3:26am On Sep 09, 2011
Goldieluks:

Aww ,yeah i see. Good luck boo.i don't like surgeries. embarassed

Hi sweerie, seems you ve been busy all day
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 09, 2011
Thanks. . I will be fine. What's good with u
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Goldieluks: 3:29am On Sep 09, 2011
I can't sleep,just had like 5 hours of sleep,woke up and got here.you? embarassed

Hey High chief what you doing up at this time of the night?
shocked
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 09, 2011
5 hours sleep? Not bad but u need to make up with 3 more hours.

I'm chilling, coming back from the airport with my baby brother, my boo is traveling to New-Zland to be back on Tuesday or so. Lonely and need a sexy company *winks*
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Goldieluks: 3:47am On Sep 09, 2011
oh i see,
You need a sexy company,so you mean you cannot contain your thirst till she gets back?
shocked
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by HighChief4(m): 3:55am On Sep 09, 2011
Goldieluks:

I can't sleep,just had like 5 hours of sleep,woke up and got here.you? embarassed

Hey High chief what you doing up at this time of the night?
shocked

Just cant find sleep, anxiety et al. But thank God you are here and the atmosphere here is also more condusive now
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Goldieluks: 3:58am On Sep 09, 2011
High_Chief:

Just cant find sleep, anxiety et al. But thank God you are here and the atmosphere here is also more condusive now

aww,lol. we all need each other's company at a point in time.
it feels peaceful on here,and who doesn't like peace,lol.
what are you up to?
cheesy
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by HighChief4(m): 4:02am On Sep 09, 2011
^^^Nothing much sweerie, chatting with good people on YIM while sippin on some good French wine
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Goldieluks: 4:03am On Sep 09, 2011
Oh good,i got my cola here with me too,watching 'Maury'
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Dyt(f): 4:04am On Sep 09, 2011
Claps hands
bravo guys
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by HighChief4(m): 4:12am On Sep 09, 2011
Goldieluks:

Oh good,i got my cola here with me too,watching 'Maury'

You really chilling the right way, what has Maury Povich got tonite? Any Cheater  grin grin grin

Dyt:

Claps hands
bravo guys

How come you didnt walk in pantle[i]s[/i]s
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 09, 2011
No Goldie not the kind of company you think.

High-Chief damn u dude you too like women that you can't even say hi.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Goldieluks: 4:15am On Sep 09, 2011
High_Chief:

You really chilling the right way, what has Maury Povich got tonite? Any Cheater  grin grin grin

How come you didnt walk in pantle[i]s[/i]s

Lol,its all about baby daddies denying their kids,and baby mummies accusing some guys wrongly,
sometimes i have this guut feeling,that these people are just acting up,especially the Jerry Springer's show.what do you think?lol
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Cuddlemii: 4:16am On Sep 09, 2011
REALITY101:

Someone is hurting. This trash that took you hours to write down here is nothing but a cry of an angry child. Btches always knw when a btchy word is bn directed to them. Yes assshole that was for you daughter of a btch. Sucker when n where did u see me exchanging words with Kandi or whatever bleep her name is? Fail, they were attacking that pretty cool girl out of jealousy. You have problem with me hating ugly people simply because you are ugly and irritating. Well, like I said earlier, blame your parents for your sad life not me duh! Btch Bottom sucker. Damn u daughter of diablo, do u also have a problem seeing me on NL? Go hang yourself ugly asss

Please quit sounding like an aspiring rapper high on crack looking for kicks. You can't construct meaningful sentences. No one ever mentions my parents cos I don't joke with them. I see you don't have regards for elders that is why you speak like a tout claiming to live abroad. Do you think I care about what you think? I came here 3 months ago as a distraction from my school running & workaholic lifestyle. I am out of here anyways because it has served its purpose.

I receive emails & yms everyday even when my email is not on my profile. People tell me I have blessed their life, they need my advice in their relationship, I don't talk like a boy because I am realistic, some say I saved them from further complications. If in 3 months I have been able to contribute my own quota to the fun here then its fair enough. I am out of the romance section because when it involves my parents, then the joke has gone sour & I don't want to disrespect your parents, I can only imagine what they go through with you so I won't wanna put them through more.

Remain in fantasyland since you already have money starched up. I am going back to reality even if that's your username but you are far from it. Mention my folks again and you are minced meat.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room V by Goldieluks: 4:17am On Sep 09, 2011
What kind of company then?Reality

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This / South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic / Mr. Nairaland - December 2014 Contest [PRE-ELIMINATION ROUND 2]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.