Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,053 members, 7,946,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos (2442 Views)

James Brown Celebrates His Younger Sister, Grace Brown, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) / Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by jaybenugo: 8:35am On Feb 22, 2022
Nigerian crossdresser, James Chukwueze Obialor, popularly known as James Brown, has taken to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 22nd birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

Sharing new photos of himself on Instagram, he wrote

"It’s my birthday, The Princess of Africa ! I am so greatful to God for all he has done … I know where I started from starting from the day I was arrested but now I am flourishing well because I believe in myself and I’m confident in me … yeah it’s tough and it’s not easy but yes baby girl / boy you will get there just like I did ! I’m proud of me , proud of what I’ve become and proud of the lives I’ve touched … I give God all the glory because I know where I’m coming from … When I was 9 years old I looked at the stars and told myself I’ll blow and look at me now ! It’s been 3 years of fame it’s not been easy but I made it and I’m proud of myself and I’m proud of the fact I’ve touched peoples lives through my foundation @jamesbrownfoundation by helping those in need. There’s soo much more of me to come, royalty moves , watch out !!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CaQjmwSMIs2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by quintessence007(f): 8:36am On Feb 22, 2022
Half grown Monitor lizard.

14 Likes

Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Romanoff(f): 8:50am On Feb 22, 2022
E done reach when people wey get belle and their spouses go dey fast and pray not to born this type.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Righteousness2(m): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2022
Stunning Nonsense!
A man created in the image of GOD turns himself to an abominable creature and you say he is stunning?
I don't understand how we glorify things that could evoke GOD'S anger and Wrath!

7 Likes

Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Merlissa(f): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2022
Happy Birthday,

Princess of Afri-cow (in James Brown Voice)

Your enemies didn't caught you!

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by AdeniyiA(m): 9:18am On Feb 22, 2022
Touching lives in fake image, even if Angel wants to come and bless the one touching lives, won't the Angel be confused as to who to bless?

Armed robbers too after 'successful' operations where people were killed also thank God while sharing their loot. God is extremely gentle with man shocked shocked
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by ValCon888: 9:56am On Feb 22, 2022
Wetin this guy tie for chest abeg?

6 Likes

Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by judedwriter(m): 9:59am On Feb 22, 2022
shocked

Wonders they say will never end
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Cholls(m): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2022
quintessence007:
Half grown Monitor lizard.
my sister
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by cyborg44: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
My pain is that people gathered to celebrate with the family during naming ceremony

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
Princess of Africow, ode!

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
What type of snake is this na

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Gadafii: 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
Him, tobithecreator, yinkosh, and pman kind..they are always together, and these guys have money ehhn, u need to see when they lodge or go to restaurants, who dey fund them I never understand

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by PlayerMeji: 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Very very hmmmm..

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by IfGodbeforus(m): 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lalasticlala What kind of life is.
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by l0uie(m): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
Man or woman, dude is still fugly!!!

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Digmygold: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ancestor Ubunja will do.anything to ram this fugly goat from behind. Cursed Lunatics.

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Slimboozz(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
But let say the truth ooo people don support this james than bob ooo grin grin grin I can't believe tonto dikeh telling James he's the best angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by BlaqJosh: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
WTF.... People dey born ooooh
Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by Lexkenny99(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hbd, nobody will "caught" you. Enjoy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crossdresser, James Brown Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos by nachisunday(m): 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
Op is it 2wenty second(22nd) or 2wenty two(22), i am not understanding
This guy neva tell me when he want repent. James when?

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Tiktokers In Nigeria & Africa / PHOTO – Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Pregnant / F*ck You, I'm Moving On To Start My Life--wizkid Tells Banky W?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.