Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,603 members, 7,941,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

She Raped Me And Now . . . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Raped Me And Now . . . (816 Views)

We Bathe Together , He Raped Me In The Shower - Activist Cries Out / My Father Dressed Me In A Wedding Gown And Raped Me / ‘uncle’ Raped Me For Four Years – 16-yr-old House Help Impregnated By Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Raped Me And Now . . . by MMM2(m): 12:20am On Jun 27, 2011
TOPIC :
What do u hate about ROMANCE SECTION?

Anyway dere have been enough thread on what u you love and like on dis ROMANCE SECTION.

So i decided 2 create dis thread so feel free 2 say what u dont like, u re not getting a ban or anything.

For me i hate d following

1. When d moderate delete my sweet thread dat i created with my precious time.

2. When d moderate move my thread 2 anoda section.

3. I dont think i hate ban.

Pls dont derail dis thread. angry
Re: She Raped Me And Now . . . by fk5(f): 1:08am On Jun 27, 2011
When d word rape is used as violate.
Re: She Raped Me And Now . . . by fk5(f): 1:14am On Jun 27, 2011
When d word ra-pe is used as violate.
Re: She Raped Me And Now . . . by satani22: 1:53am On Jun 27, 2011
Items 1&2 recently happened to me
Re: She Raped Me And Now . . . by Pweety4me(f): 1:56am On Jun 27, 2011
lmao
Re: She Raped Me And Now . . . by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 27, 2011
On this forum the moderators appear to have people they favour and turn a blind eye to their antics.
However if you are in their bad books,you get hit with a ban or have your thread closed if you go against the rules.
I feel the same rules should apply to everybody.
Re: She Raped Me And Now . . . by 190: 5:30am On Jun 27, 2011
On this section the ladies here have a Hard heart and never listen anyone

no matter how hard we beg for punny angry angry
Re: She Raped Me And Now . . . by Mynd44: 8:08am On Jun 27, 2011
Richvkunt:

On this forum the moderators appear to have people they favour and turn a blind eye to their antics.
However if you are in their bad books,you get hit with a ban or have your thread closed if you go against the rules.

Seconded!!!
Re: She Raped Me And Now . . . by Wislet(f): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2011
Richvkunt:

Mynd_44:

Seconded!!!
A third. Favouritism MUST be done away with. Everyone makes nairaland what it is. Else let only the few run it-we'll see how far it goes.
Re: She Raped Me And Now . . . by Jamesdman(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2011
I hate it, wen d mods delete pics i posted 2 accentuate my point on sexuality threads. ~~@MMM wat has d topic of diz ur thread got 2 do wif d content?
Re: She Raped Me And Now . . . by Oluschenco(m): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2011
@MMM wen d word moderator is use as moderate.

(1) (Reply)

The Search For Africa's Next Hollywood Star. / How Wild Is Your Imagination? / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.