Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,583 members, 7,929,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 05:08 AM

How To SELL Your Products Or Services Effectively And Make Money From It Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To SELL Your Products Or Services Effectively And Make Money From It Online (307 Views)

How To Run Facebook Ads Effectively And Make Huge Profit As A Complete Beginner / Approach Hot Water Plumber To Complete Your Chores Effectively And Efficiently / Sell Your Products Or Services With Animated Videos Online, Order Yours Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To SELL Your Products Or Services Effectively And Make Money From It Online by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 11:37am On Feb 22, 2022
Have you ever been pondering about how to sell your products or services but got confused?

I was in this state of mind also.

Selling isn't actually a complicated thing as we make it to be.

To understand the principles involve in selling..

Then read this to the end .

Have you ever been opportuned to board one of those BRT busses?

I'm not talking about the government issued ones.

I mean the local ones.

If you observe closely... you'll notice that there's always someone on those busses selling something.

Always...!!

And I find them fascinating.

They stay among a gathering of people who could buy their products...present it in a fun way ...drop the offer and bang!!

They sell ALL THE TIME.

Trust me...it's not magic.

As a salesman or someone who wants to sell something - anything -...

You should emulate that.

I'm not saying you should go out on one of those buses and start pitching oo...lol

No but my point is..

The same Principle applies in Selling - ������ ��� Offline.

1. Locate where your potential customers or prospects are gathered..

For those sellers.. they take advantage of transportation mediums.

They know their potential customers will surely be on the bus...even if not everyone will buy.

As an Online Business Owner...

You job is to look for platforms where your potential customers are gathered.

Facebook.. Twitter... LinkedIn... Instagram... Tiktok.. etc.

2. Attract them to you with your powerful message.

I was on one of those buses last Saturday and this woman started out her selling by singing �.

You know the shocking part..

She chose a song people know very well and the audience actually joined her�.

It was like they were enchanted �.

They had no idea they were being sold but focused on the feeling they get upon hearing the song.

Your message shouldn't be 'come and buy' all the time.

Tweak it.

People are attracted to something of value or they percieve as value.

3. Ask questions.

As a Salesman...you should ask your prospects or potential customers questions as to why they come to you.

This is to figure out how to tune your message of your offer and to know if it would actually be of benefit to them.

4. Present your offer.

After asking questions about their problems and pain points...

Present your offer in a way that it will be a SOLUTION to them and not just another product.

That is why asking questions is very important.

5. Handle Objections.

Now this is a tricky part because you can lose a lot of sales if you don't know how to do this.

As for those sellers I was talking about..

What they do is gather questions that their potential customers may have...asked the questions and provide a CLEAR answer to it themselves.

They deserve a standing ovation... seriously �

6. Close the sale.

This is when you ask for the order.

Now there are different ways to do this.

It depends on the structure of the conversation you've had since the beginning with your prospects.

*I'll be making a post explaining this part later on. Stay tuned*

I sincerely hope this has benefit you in one way or the other.

And what would you add to it?

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

Re: How To SELL Your Products Or Services Effectively And Make Money From It Online by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
If you can master the art and principle of selling...

You can never worry about money ever again
Re: How To SELL Your Products Or Services Effectively And Make Money From It Online by dayssolalee(m): 11:38am On Jun 06
Sell your products and services on Shoplife Nigeria

Register to become a Vendor and be on the eyeballs of millions of your potential customers

Get started

https://shoplife.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

How Does Branded Packaging Benefit Your Business? / Airdrop: How To Claim 50 CARDANO Token ($ADA) In Your Trust Wallet / Sewing Machine Importation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.