Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,795 members, 7,948,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

If Your Staff Does Not Drop Money A Client Paid Who Suffers For It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If Your Staff Does Not Drop Money A Client Paid Who Suffers For It (168 Views)

Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert / Nigerian Beauty Therapist Jailed In UK For Sexually Assaulting A Client. Photo / Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Staff Does Not Drop Money A Client Paid Who Suffers For It by Lifewasgood: 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
So on Saturday I went to a printing press for a graphics design. They said 2k, I haggled to 1500 and they said no fuel in gen and I can’t wait or go somewhere else cos it’s late, I gave them 300 to buy fuel, only for me to discover the work had a lot of errors and kind of not illegible.

Went there this morning for corrections to be made and the boss is telling me the person that collected my payment no longer works there and did not drop the money so corrections can’t be done until she returns the money.

Na my fault or duty to retrieve the money!

(1) (Reply)

Please Beware Of These Numbers; It Is Scam +2349025989559 And +2347068876597. / Way To Hell. / To Enhance Security, Help Us Fight Bandits – Police Minister Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.