Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,558 members, 7,965,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:30 AM

Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? (2923 Views)

Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Torosk1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Yeah but soon or they'll be the oloshos

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
Yes, one got married months ago. I dnt knw if they hv done anything since she z a final yr student. The other, which z her roommate z waiting (religious reasons majorly). And some others (religious rsn and fear). The rest hv some counts or not discussed abt it together.

Momsi + teachers (C.R.S especially) + religion made me see it as a very repulsive matter, even to pronounce or type am dey do me somehw. I lost interest due to the way it was protray as evil. I'm sure some girls are affected too.
Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by ukaface(f): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
O.p do you have zero body count?

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by TheKingsmann(m): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
YES!!

These are the 3 things I have vowed never to do.

1. Staying in a man's house over night.
2. Doing abortion
3. Sleeping with a married man.

[s]And it's has helped grow to become a better and stronger woman.[/s]

And it has helped me to grow and become a better and stronger woman.
You should learn English for once.
Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Jennyclay(f): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
TheKingsmann:
You should learn English for once.
Common sense should have tell you it was a typographical error.

Nonsense!! Jobless man!!

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Mikester: 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
MufasaLion:

You're right about what you wrote on virgin girls.

If I got you right, you said you ain't gonna marry a lady that attended a University?

Yes
Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Eben91: 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
YES!!

2. Doing abortion

And it has helped me grow to become a better and stronger woman.
I like your style, u go just go the guy house in the morning and stay till evening (with back to back nacking), you will leave the guy's house around 7pm, by 9pm the guy will call another babe who will now come a stay till day brakes, i like you, you are good girl, your boyfriend is so lucky grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by jmoore(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
YES!!

2. Doing abortion

And it has helped me grow to become a better and stronger woman.

A woman can achieve the 3 things you listed and still have 100 body count.

1. Sex can happen in the day time. Therefore, not staying with a man over night doesn't mean they can't have sex in the day.

2. Abortion: Many women have premarital sex without doing abortion because of contraceptives. You only get pregnant when you get rid of contraceptive. Therefore abortion doesn't prevent premarital sex.

3. Sleeping with married men: Premarital sex can be between two unmarried people. Therefore, a woman can reject married men and have premarital sex with single men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by ViperAda: 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!! Jobless man!!
@ bold : told

Jenny my girl

-Viper

3 Likes

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by MufasaLion: 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mikester:

Yes

All right.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by ImoleNaija: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
There is no single girl that leaves that nysc camp without over 20 body count, impossible!

This OP must be an alumnus of Lie group of schools.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by Jennyclay(f): 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
ViperAda:

@ bold : told

Jenny my girl

-Viper
Please leave me alone.

Monkey!!

2 Likes

Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by ViperAda: 1:11am On Feb 23, 2022
Jennyclay:
Jennyclay to her dad; Please leave me alone.

Monkey!!

-Viper
Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by golor(m): 4:43am On Feb 23, 2022
Badboibipo:
Look seriously, back in the university every girl in my suite had like multiple guys coming regularly to fvck them like daily, it was so bad that one even had multiple abortions. And that’s just in the university, imagine how many guys these girls would have fvcked before coming to the university and how many guys they would still fvck after university. Then there’s the NYSC camp which is basically the ground zero of serx!!!! There is no single girl that leaves that nysc camp without over 20 body count, impossible! Now after their school era let’s talk about their “runs” the ones they do to get money. Jesus, like seriously how many guys do the average Nigerian girl have to fvck before they settle down?

Now don’t bullshit me with the fact that men do same, the difference is that we guys own that shit! We don’t lie about being virgins or pretend to be, we let the world know we sleep around but girls lie and pretend to be descent when in reality all they do is fvck every single day but pretend about it.

Do you still want to get married to a descent girl? Or have you lost that belief that descent girls don’t exist anymore?

U maybe right but u exaggerated your assumption. How and when will it be possible for a girl to HV sex 20 times in camp,totally not possible. ..even the most coded runs babe can't scale through that ....well, it's a Bleep up generation. I only pity the next generation. Our fathers messed ours with bad leadership and we messed up next generation with immorality. How would de cope this two menace?
Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by dontrulee: 6:10am On Feb 23, 2022
I have zero body count because I choose to.
For two consecutive days, I slept off in a lady's room without touching her. Slept on the same bed, I just faced the opposite direction and told my mind nobody exists except me and I slept off soundly. It's quite dangerous I know because I met this girl just two days ago.
Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by TheKingsmann(m): 6:10am On Feb 23, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!! Jobless man!!
But u were quick enough to castigate someone right? look at ur hypocritical self, I will advise you again to go and learn how to speak good English cool

Jennyclay:
learn to be coherent in writing.

You really need to go back to kindergarten. Nonsense!!
Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by TheKingsmann(m): 6:12am On Feb 23, 2022
Jennyclay:
Common sense should have tell told you it was a typographical error.

Nonsense!! Jobless man!!
Is this another grammatical error? cheesy
Re: Are There Still Descent Girls Out There With Zero Body Count? by SocialJustice: 6:43am On Feb 23, 2022
The world is developing faster than ever, new breakthrough every day but na woman body count dey pain Nigeria. Mugu nation. No wonder you guys are only smart enough to vote miscreants into office.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Will Always Be Someone Ahead Of You In Life... Be Humble (picture) / Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Woman? / Is Dis Lady Manipulative Or What?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.