Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,537 members, 7,975,124 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:22 PM

10 Years Of My Life With Ned Nwoko Has Been My Worse Years Ever- Laila Charani - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Years Of My Life With Ned Nwoko Has Been My Worse Years Ever- Laila Charani (986 Views)

I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife / Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Years Of My Life With Ned Nwoko Has Been My Worse Years Ever- Laila Charani by Temisblog(f): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
10 years of my life with Ned Nwoko has been my worse years ever – Ned Nwoko Former Wife, Laila Charani Stated (CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SEE MORE) shocked shocked shocked
http://www.temisblog.com/2022/02/10-years-of-my-life-with-ned-nwoko-has.html

Re: 10 Years Of My Life With Ned Nwoko Has Been My Worse Years Ever- Laila Charani by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
A
Re: 10 Years Of My Life With Ned Nwoko Has Been My Worse Years Ever- Laila Charani by Flexherbal(m): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 10 Years Of My Life With Ned Nwoko Has Been My Worse Years Ever- Laila Charani by Ammishaddai: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
This bitch is just hallucinating. You cashed out bigtime and now have the guts to say otherwise...? Anyway no be your fault. Na Ned no send assassins come end your life. Nonsense
Re: 10 Years Of My Life With Ned Nwoko Has Been My Worse Years Ever- Laila Charani by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
People should learn to respect each other and keep shut after a breakup, I hate rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Years Of My Life With Ned Nwoko Has Been My Worse Years Ever- Laila Charani by We4all: 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
In life, you can’t eat your cake and still have it. The only way to enjoy life as a wife to a billionaire is if you’re a billionaire yourself.

All these girls rushing men with money think it’s all crystals and gold. Nah…. You gotta learn to play the role of a slave perfectly cos that’s what you signed up for; his slave.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Female Celebrities With Exotic Cars / Zazu Meet Mandy Kiss For The First Time And Took Her To Studio To Record (video) / Olu Jacobs Celebrates 80th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.