Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,943 members, 7,924,937 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 06:20 AM

Nigerian Business Icon, Uba Michael Celebrates Wife, Osariemen On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Business Icon, Uba Michael Celebrates Wife, Osariemen On Her Birthday (502 Views)

Uba Michael, UBACLE Group Boss Marries Wife Traditionally In Benin(photos) / Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others / Zubby Michael Celebrates His Mum's Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Business Icon, Uba Michael Celebrates Wife, Osariemen On Her Birthday by bobman22: 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Business and philanthropist, Chief (Amb.) Uba Michael has described his wife, Chief Mrs Osariemen Uba as his pillar of support, best friend and ally.

He said this on the occasion of her birthday which she marked on the 22nd of February.

In a birthday message to her, he wrote: “Happy birthday Mrs Uba.
May God's blessings highlighted in Numbers 6:24-26 and Philippians 4:19-20 be with you always.
From your darling Husband.
Chief (Amb.) Uba A. Michael.”

In a message to herself, Mrs Uba thanked God for his blessings on her life. She wrote:

“Another phase in Life. Another stage of excellence and another opportunity for growth I am more than grateful to be alive. Iam more than grateful to be where iam this moment.

"It is awesome that I don’t look like what I have been through.Iam where iam today because of God and His blessings.God really has got my back and have been so good to Me.Happy birthday to Me”.

lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaRwkqVgfpe/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Nigerian Business Icon, Uba Michael Celebrates Wife, Osariemen On Her Birthday by Samsonmike22: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
Happy birthday to the wife of the incoming governor of Delta state
Re: Nigerian Business Icon, Uba Michael Celebrates Wife, Osariemen On Her Birthday by unofficialmadman: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
Happy birthday. This Michael Uba seems to really love his wife so much
Re: Nigerian Business Icon, Uba Michael Celebrates Wife, Osariemen On Her Birthday by MufasaLion: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
angry
Re: Nigerian Business Icon, Uba Michael Celebrates Wife, Osariemen On Her Birthday by orohbiro(f): 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
Na billionaire man me dey find he no go better for any broke boy wey go see me for road hala fine gal

(1) (Reply)

Videos: Two Pastors, Female & Male Pastor Fighting Over Preaching Space In Ikeja / Mpho Wa Badimo Bbmzansi Biography & Early Life / Maureen Esisi Blasts Follower Who Insists She’s Not Over Ex-husband, Blossom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.