Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,639 members, 7,914,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:45 AM

My Girlfriend Stretch Marks Is Making Her Depressed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girlfriend Stretch Marks Is Making Her Depressed (432 Views)

This sudden Stuttering Problem is making me depressed / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Stretch Marks Is Making Her Depressed by Obeyp: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hello everyone. For the past few months she's been having stretch marks on her skin as a result of cream reaction. It's now getting worst even when she has stopped using the cream and it's really bothering her. How do we get rid of this? any home remedy?
Re: My Girlfriend Stretch Marks Is Making Her Depressed by Juliusmomoh2: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
so?
Re: My Girlfriend Stretch Marks Is Making Her Depressed by MufasaLion: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Most likely she bleached her skin and that caused the reaction. Well, she can stop using the cream and accept her natural beauty.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stretch Marks Is Making Her Depressed by Mariangeles(f): 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
Obeyp:
Hello everyone. For the past few months she's been having stretch marks on her skin as a result of cream reaction. It's now getting worst even when she has stopped using the cream and it's really bothering her. How do we get rid of this? any home remedy?

Tell her to not go back to using those harmful creams again.

Tell her to keep using pure shea butter (shea butter contains a lot of healing properties) generously on the affected area (and her skin generally), and with time, the skin will regenerate and heal itself.
Re: My Girlfriend Stretch Marks Is Making Her Depressed by lilvicky68(m): 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
Tell her to get another active bleaching cream..

She needs to bleach out the stretch marks too..

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Stretch Marks Is Making Her Depressed by donbachi(m): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Coconut oil mixed with vaseline.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stretch Marks Is Making Her Depressed by shilenji(m): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
Oh I love citas with a sprinkle of stretch marks.
Re: My Girlfriend Stretch Marks Is Making Her Depressed by RoyalBlu(f): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
donbachi:
Coconut oil mixed with vaseline.

OP this is the surest home remedy.
It'll help reset her skin.

*If she can get original cold pressed coconut oil, it'll work better.

Tell her she'll be fine. Let her just stay away from 'toning' creams. wink

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stretch Marks Is Making Her Depressed by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
sadly, let me be the bearer of bad news....there are no remedy to complete removal of stretchmarks.
many charlatans will come to sell you miracle drugs/cream but the reality is that, none can remove stretchmark permanently.

(1) (Reply)

Two Weeks Non Stop Menstrual Flow, Is It Normal ? / 15 Year Old Boy Seeks Financial Assistance To Cure Skin Infection / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.