Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Harry Kane Reveals Why He Wears Two Different Numbers For Club And Country - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Harry Kane Reveals Why He Wears Two Different Numbers For Club And Country (767 Views)

Taiwo Awoniyi Joins Nottingham Forest For Club Record Fee / EPL: Cristiano Ronaldo To Wear Two Different Shirt Numbers For Man United / Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harry Kane Reveals Why He Wears Two Different Numbers For Club And Country by Sportcruz(m): 5:17am On Feb 23, 2022
Harry Kane wears two different numbers for club and country and has now explained his curious decision to snub the No.9 shirt at Tottenham in favour of his "special" jersey

The striker is regarded among some of the greatest forwards on the planet, having scored over 200 goals for Spurs since bursting onto the scene in 2014.

Over the years, Kane has combined classic centre-forward play in the mould of traditional no.9s with the playmaking ability of a no.10.

Kane said: “I feel like ten for Spurs was just a bigger number.
I just felt like I wanted to be No.10 for Tottenham. The No.9 for England I feel like is a bigger number for a striker – there have been some great No.9s.
“I just thought at Tottenham that the 10 was a bigger number and more responsibility.”
“You had Robbie Keane, Glenn Hoddle and Teddy Sheringham. So I just felt like I wanted to be no.10 for Tottenham

For your match news and sport predict, check [url]=sportcruz.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Harry Kane Reveals Why He Wears Two Different Numbers For Club And Country by Freestainworld(m): 5:25am On Feb 23, 2022
Jessey no doesn't play the march, if you are a good playmaker, you are good.

1 Like

Re: Harry Kane Reveals Why He Wears Two Different Numbers For Club And Country by Soulsymbol99: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2022
No so this guy career wan end without trophy embarassed
Re: Harry Kane Reveals Why He Wears Two Different Numbers For Club And Country by Sportcruz(m): 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
No so this guy career wan end without trophy embarassed

LOL.. E still end
Re: Harry Kane Reveals Why He Wears Two Different Numbers For Club And Country by Sportcruz(m): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
Freestainworld:
Jessey no doesn't play the march, if you are a good playmaker, you are good.

It doesn't play much put part of it

(1) (Reply)

Bernardo Silva Announces His Departure ... / I think say I chop this ticket sef / 3+ Odds For 5 Day: 2k To Win Over 400k In 5 Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.