Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,882 members, 7,980,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:38 AM

Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 (1569 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To Jim Iyke: "You Are A Bad Guy" / Gani Adams At Prophet TB Joshua's Church (Video) / What Adamu Adamu Said About ASUU Strike In 2013 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:20am On Feb 23, 2022
Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013

Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke has recalled his experience at the late Prophet TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Of All Nations in 2013

The actor in an interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo on his show, WithChude said he had gone to the church after it was insisted that he must be present for his ailing mother to be healed.

He debunked the claims that whatever happened in the church was a publicity stunt.

Jim said, "It wasn't, when orthodox medicine failed us, I took my whole family to India to be with my mum and then she started getting better. This is the light of your life for crying out loud and I am not going to wager it for theatrics, for melodrama.

"At some point, an offer was made from there to take her there by a senator friend of mine. I refused, the pressure was too much, so I said 'Okay I want to go, if they will save her, I will go'.

"We put her in a hospital close to there. I went there, there was a presidential suite I was accorded. When I went there, I was like 'Okay, let's get started, they said I must come down to the service. I said, 'I don't have to come down to the service, you people promised to heal her, does God need me to?'

“I said 'I will live in this church for two years if you heal my mum'. So after a while, they had a meeting and said, 'You need to come down. I remember I was there, my sister was behind me when this guy came and was doing stuff. When he crossed me, I chuckled.

"Then he came back to me. My brother, I don’t know what happened after that.

"This world is deep, there’s a spiritual something I’ve come to notice about this world that is way beyond us. What happened I don’t know, I saw the video and said that’s not me but that was me.”

More here https://www.9jalinks.com/comments/index/41247

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by ObamaMessi: 7:24am On Feb 23, 2022
T B Joshua is not a true son of God.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:28am On Feb 23, 2022
Does that change the fact that there is no imaginary creature?no
Does that change the fact that religion is meant to keep gullible persons in bondage..
Does that change the fact the pastors are normal beings like you who have no spiritual power?no
Does that change the fact that miracles of healing and the remaining nonsense don't work?no
Does that change the fact that the Bible is a normal book like all?no

So whatever you say it doesn't change the fact that there is no imaginary creature or place you go after you die..it doesn't change the fact that religion is a disaster to human..
You keep serving an imaginary creature at the same time limiting yourself from being free to make choices of your own...

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by Awoofmoney(f): 7:30am On Feb 23, 2022
TB Joshua remains my most respected man of God

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO GET FREE BET

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by MoneyGoDrop: 7:35am On Feb 23, 2022
Well you didn't tell us if they healed your mom or not. Of all the people i know that visited that church, none was healed or shown on the television, maybe because they aren't famous enough.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by Tumbulum: 7:39am On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Does that change the fact that there is no imaginary creature?no
Does that change the fact that religion is meant to keep gullible persons in bondage..
Does that change the fact the pastors are normal beings like you who have no spiritual power?no
Does that change the fact that miracles of healing and the remaining nonsense don't work?no
Does that change the fact that the Bible is a normal book like all?no

So whatever you say it doesn't change the fact that there is no imaginary creature or place you go after you die..it doesn't change the fact that religion is a disaster to human..
You keep serving an imaginary creature at the same time limiting yourself from being free to make choices of your own...
you are everywhere but no where. Thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:43am On Feb 23, 2022
Tumbulum:
Now you can slide off baby boy.. grin cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by dayoscape: 7:46am On Feb 23, 2022
I watch the healing...this guy talk ohhh
Re: Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by PEEPOO: 7:54am On Feb 23, 2022
Tumbulum:
SHE NEED PERSON WEY GO KNACK AM BETTER JAZZ BEFORE SHE GO BELIEVE SAY E DEY

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by iyapont: 8:00am On Feb 23, 2022
I watched it live then,the deliverance was tough, tb joshua is a real man of God
Re: Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:15am On Feb 23, 2022
Was your mother healed?
Re: Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by wirinet(m): 8:21am On Feb 23, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Well you didn't tell us if they healed your mom or not. Of all the people i know that visited that church, none was healed or shown on the television, maybe because they aren't famous enough.
My broda, me too I've been dey find where jim Iyke to say my mother was healed. But he no even come mention him mama again. It now became about him. Na him dey find healing from T.B. Joshua?

Of the three people I knew that went for healing from T.B.Joshua none was healed.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by Chassyklef: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by richiemcgold: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2022
I can still remember the video, the jumping jumping inside the church, the body wriggling and the palongo dance.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by Truthisunique2: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2022
iyapont:
I watched it live then,the deliverance was tough, tb joshua is a real man of God
lol

You are hearing from the horses mouth that he was Jinx you are still saying crap

By their fruits we always know them, and I wonder why they kept wanting to have this big names to be ridiculed while giving healing from Jim,amokachi, the ex man u guy etc

Like jim said does God need him to be public before healing his mom too?

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by Houseofglam7(f): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2022
undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by tenderlaw(m): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Was your mother healed?
Nope. She still died.
Re: Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by iyapont: 11:09am On Feb 23, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol

You are hearing from the horses mouth that he was Jinx you are still saying crap

By their fruits we always know them, and I wonder why they kept wanting to have this big names to be ridiculed while giving healing from Jim,amokachi, the ex man u guy etc

Like jim said does God need him to be public before healing his mom too? Fu*k off my mention and stop being a simpleton
fu*ck off my mention and stop being a simpleton
Re: Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by iyapont: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2022
[quote author=Truthisunique2 post=110466213]lol

Like jim said does God need him to be public before healing his mom too?
Re: Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by coolhumble(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2022
I took my dad there and they said it's beyond what they can attend to so they gave me numbers to be calling for prayers. You can not attend to me physically and you want me to call for prayers?

But I once used his annoyting water on my first born and she was healed instantly maybe my desperate faith at that moment?
Re: Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by KEVIND: 11:57am On Feb 23, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
The Man of God that God use to deliver Jim Iyke at Synagogue was Wiseman Daniel and he's now in Abuja, at the Velodrome, National stadium, Abuja.
Watch the deliverance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDpSdKTLfRE
Follow Wiseman Daniel on Facebook:
https://fb.watch/blPdRlpAen/
Or Visit the Velodrome, National stadium, Abuja. At 9am every Sunday.

Re: Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by Rayd502(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by MoneyGoDrop: 7:31am On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=KEVIND post=110471042]
The Man of God that God use to deliver Jim Iyke at Synagogue was Wiseman Daniel and he's now in Abuja, at the Velodrome, National stadium, Abuja.
Watch the deliverance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDpSdKTLfRE
Follow Wiseman Daniel on Facebook:
https://fb.watch/blPdRlpAen/
Or Visit the Velodrome, National stadium, Abuja. At 9am every Sunday.

Why would i waste my time watching something that's probably stage managed.
Re: Jim Iyke Recalls Experience At TB Joshua's Church In 2013 by MoneyGoDrop: 7:32am On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=wirinet post=110465541]
My broda, me too I've been dey find where jim Iyke to say my mother was healed. But he no even come mention him mama again. It now became about him. Na him dey find healing from T.B. Joshua?

Of the three people I knew that went for healing from T.B.Joshua none was healed.

Don't mind them.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As Accomplices / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi Carrying A Baby In The US / List Of All Wike’s PDP Team That Pulled Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.