Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,902 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

Where Can I Repair My Iphone In Lagos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Can I Repair My Iphone In Lagos (4294 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Owning An Iphone In Nigeria? / SCAM ALERT: My Iphone 5s Experience 28th January 2015 / How Can I Repair My Bb Bold 9700 Showing App Error 523 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Repair My Iphone In Lagos by Hotchyk(f): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2011
Hello,friends.
My Iphone fell down and the glass got cracked,and it goes off at the slightest touch
how much do you think it will cost me to replace the outer glass and repair the fone.
and where is the best place to repair it on Lagos Island?

Hello,friends.
My Iphone fell down and the glass got cracked,and it goes off at the slightest touch
how much do you think it will cost me to replace the outer glass and repair the fone.
and where is the best place to repair it on Lagos Island?
Re: Where Can I Repair My Iphone In Lagos by tellwisdom: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2011
If you are familiar with IKEJA, Computer Village, Yes it cld be repaired there!
Re: Where Can I Repair My Iphone In Lagos by PETERANDRE(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2011
h
Re: Where Can I Repair My Iphone In Lagos by grandtener(m): 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2012
I tried Ibeh the guy just made it worse, all i wanted was to replace the screen, now i am replacing my whole iphone.He's a quack.
Re: Where Can I Repair My Iphone In Lagos by grandtener(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
PETERANDRE: @ poster

call this guy,his name is ibeh and he is around victoria island also is he very affordable.08033345291 and 07027791371.

sorry about the phone dear.

I tried Ibeh the guy just made it worse, all i wanted was to replace the screen, now i am replacing my whole iphone.He's a quack.
Re: Where Can I Repair My Iphone In Lagos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2012
grandtener: I tried Ibeh the guy just made it worse, all i wanted was to replace the screen, now i am replacing my whole iphone.He's a quack.

bros.... since 2011 u just tried ibeh?
Re: Where Can I Repair My Iphone In Lagos by grandtener(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Come In For Modded Games APK (cracked With Unlimited Coins, Gems Etc...) / See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version / Pls Which Android Phone Can I Get @12k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.