Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,185 members, 7,890,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:59 AM

Paypal Business Account: How To Create A Paypal Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Business Account: How To Create A Paypal Account (350 Views)

Sent Money To A Wrong Account. How Do I Get It Back ? / My Bank Blocked My Account, How Can I Ratify It? / Activated Paypal Business Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Business Account: How To Create A Paypal Account by Sonshinefx: 8:57am On Feb 23, 2022
Having your own PayPal account that can send funds is not as hard as you think. See few steps to own a verified working PayPal account, which you can use to receive and send PayPal funds to anyone in any country 100%, without the use of VPN.

Here are things you need before creating a standard working PayPal account

1. Your mobile phone or pc (laptop)

2. Bank card, master card or visa that's not yet linked with PayPal account.

3. A valid email address that's not linked with PayPal account.

So guys with three things, you can easily create your own working payPay account that can send and receive PayPal funds all over the world.

How  to create  PayPal account?

Now you need to sign up here by clicking the link https://www.paypal.com/ea

1. Listen when trying to sign-up on PayPal don't visit there website direct,use this link for proper registration in Nigeria.https://www.paypal.com/ea

2. After you have entered on PayPal website, click on the side bar and click sign up. Then the next page which will ask for account type,I will advise you to go for business account, because it has an effective results.

3. Now you have chosen your PayPal account type, the next level is to add your Gmail account. Now add your email address,make sure it's a valid email address plus not linked with PayPal account yet.

N/B  Any information you're putting on your account details, should be yours  and correct, to avoid unnecessary issues when running transactions with your PayPal account after registration.
Click here to complete the full steps::::::: https://sonshinefx.com/how-to-create-paypal-acccount-in-nigeria/

Re: Paypal Business Account: How To Create A Paypal Account by noblemikky(m): 2:41pm On May 20, 2022
Do u have any issue with ur PayPal account?

Do u have a limited paypal account and u want to remove ur money?

Do u have PayPal funds for sale?

Do u need guidelines on how to maintain ur account?

Kindly send us a DM on 08099020123

(1) (Reply)

Print All Your Banners here such as Flying Banner, Rollup Etc / Make Money Trading Forex W/ A Bot That Has Never Lost Any Trade For Over A Year / Error 404

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.