Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,071 members, 7,966,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 09:08 AM

6barz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6barz's Profile / 6barz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Technology Market / Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by 6barz(m): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2018
https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ele/6494487075.html

Can you quote this for me? cc: mayorall
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 6barz(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
akinalabi:

You currently do not have an open bet sir.

I'm not saying you did not have. I'm guessing our support team sorted it for you.

I will take a second look. Kindly let me know if it's still a problem.

Thanks

It's been settled
Business / Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by 6barz(m): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Settled
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 6barz(m): 7:40am On Oct 31, 2017
akinalabi:

There is no wahala other than for now, we manually settle SOME markets in our in play. If yours is delayed, kindly drop your username and I will sort it within 15 minutes of when I receive it.

I find it quite unacceptable that for 5 days now, Nairabet have refused to settle my 3-team acca. Repeated calls to your customer service sucks as the response is always it's been worked on.

As a new customer of Nairabet, I really am appalled that there's been no communication to inform me about why there's been a delay.

It's so disappointing. Guess I'd have to go elsewhere.

And do settle my bet as I believe 5 days should have been enough to sort out whatever issue you have.

ID: 7319847

Cc:akinalabi
Politics / Re: The Untold Story How MKO Abiola Was Nearly Prevented From Being General by 6barz(m): 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
menace1:
The significance of our History, How the Alafin of Oyo and MKO Abiola overcome through the help of Chief Afe Babalola.

This was very informative and entertaining. One of the best piece I have ever read on Nairaland.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Bet365 Issues by 6barz(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ekitibiased:
It goes beyond the kind of card....how did yu deposit and why don't yu want to withdraw via same route ...do you have some amount for withdrawal at the moment

You sent me an email but I do not remember what email id is. Can you quote your number here in words?

e.g zero eight zero etc
Sports / Re: Bet365 Issues by 6barz(m): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Torisman007:
Can k withdraw from my bet365 account, with a visa card (with my normal savings account)...hope I do not need domiciliary account ??

Yes you can deposit and withdraw from your bet365 account using any Nigerian Bank Card. I know Access Visa works very well both if you want to deposit or withdraw. You do not need a dorm account

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by 6barz(m): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2017
Phone/Internet Market / New Samsung Galaxy S4 by 6barz(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
I have a new, never used Samsung Galaxy S4 for Sale - charger included.

See pictures below

Call 07054410373

Religion / Re: Atheists Don't Know That Atheism Is Also A Tool To Control And Limit. by 6barz(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
Cooop:
Everyone is free to comment.

So what's your stance presently? Are you back to being a Theist?
Technology Market / Re: WE BUYING AND SELLING|| PAYPAL || SKRILL || BITCOIN || PAYONEER || NETELLER by 6barz(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2017
Zdoh:
Thanks God his funds reflected this morning after he agreed to give me his login details.He has been fully paid..thanks.

Can I do $200 FnF Paypal?

I have tried to reach you on WhatsApp, no show
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 6barz(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2017
Day11:

YOu nor dey sleep?

Selling my Paypal Funds

FnF Transfer

I need $200 FnF Paypal
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Thanks for the swift transaction noobody. Got my 10gb data within 5mins.

Glad to do business with you

1 Like 1 Share

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 1:16am On Jun 21, 2017
Joered63:
Hello guys, please I need help. I tried to order the xiaomi redmi 4x yesterday but upon payment I was told that my transaction limit is exceeded, but this was my first time of ordering something online. I used a UBA MasterCard and the total cost was $176. Please how do I go about it? Thanks

You can use Access. I think they have reviewed their monthly limits to $200 or you go with noobody.
Religion / Re: Our Ignorance Is God by 6barz(m): 1:09am On Jun 21, 2017
chemystery:

There is a math problem

W + Y + 15 = Z ; if W & Y are both odd numbers, find Z

The theist said the answer Z is equal to 50.
The atheist, being sure such equation have no solution said he doesnt know neither does the theist.

The atheist continued by saying the answer cannot be 50 because three odd numbers added together can never give an even number. But the theist insists the answer is 50.

Now, all the atheist need now is to prove that three odd numbers added together will never give an even number.

In this scenario, you were expecting the atheist to also say "I don't know if Z is equal to 50" and that is where you are getting it wrong

I read your post and I actually think you are the one getting it wrong.

Your maths analogy is wrong because you have not only made assertions, your assertions are not even consistent with your position. Firstly, apart from cloudgoddess, you are the second atheist that have alluded to the fact that you do not know if God exists. If you do not know, how come you believe or claim it does not exist?  Seems we might need to start defining our religious perception and God before we start debating but the issue is, if you say you do not know and I say I do not know, how can we then define that which we do not know? Just like dalaman asked me to define what God is and when I told him God is the process through which everything started. He thinks it is ridiculous because he can't disprove that which he does not understand. If I have told him the definition of God based on a construct of my own understanding, then he will be eager to disprove my God theory. As if there's a global definition of God.‎

Back to your equation, it is actually funny that you have:

Made assumptions that W and Y are odd numbers and then asks us to find Z‎
You have introduced a known variable - 15
You have alluded to the fact that the atheist was sure there was no solution but then you have also asserted that the atheist needed to prove that 3 odd numbers cannot give an even number. So the atheist is not looking for Z per se, he's just trying to disprove the solution given by the theist that Z cannot be 50. 

So the theist final answer is Z is 50. But most atheist then say, nope since Z cannot be 50 based on known construct(s), there's no Z. How convenient..‎

If the atheist is sure there is no solution, why is he trying disprove it? That's cherry picking...

If I change the whole scenario to say - since we do agree that we do not know,

If W + X + Y = Z, find Z

Can we find Z? Obviously not, for all we know, Z might be just Z or a number, an integer, a symbol...‎

Now the scenario is 

The theist looks at it and say since God is perfect, God must be even. So if God is even, all numbers should be even. 

So Z is 20 because 20+20+20/3 = 20. Viola.‎

The atheist then say that's not right because 15 + 30 + 15/3 = 20. After all God has some odd properties.

Looking at both, can we really say we know what Z is? ‎
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
TJ0987:
Abeg make una hold me ooo...This phone dey 'scatter my dada'!!! Loving my RN4

Loool. Have you gotten your power bank?
Religion / Re: Our Ignorance Is God by 6barz(m): 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
dalaman:

What is God? Does it exist? How can any body get to know that God exist on its own independently, objectively and in a verifiable manner in such a way that any body that looks at it will agree and come to the same conclusion? The burden of proof is always on the claimant.

I knew you were going to suck me into defining God and asking me to prove if he exists. So as not to run along in circles, I will try to buttress my stance.

My definition of God will be the process that started everything. I guess my usage of the term 'God' caught you offguard. Just like I said in my initial op, God means different things to different people - whatever God means.

For example, you stated that if God exists, we won't have arguments, we will have God. What I read was if the process exists, we won't have arguments, we will have the process.

Do I believe in the process? Yes. Do I believe in religion, No. I see religion as a man-made construct to rationalise the process into something understandable and human like. Just like I see atheism as another man-made construct.

I hope you understand how I feel when someone says 'I have been a Christian all my life and suddenly I felt empty. I am now an atheist. That's such a joke...

Just like Billyonaire always say. I dislike labels.

Scenario

Do you believe your 10th generation Grandfather existed? I am certain your answer will be yes. If I ask you for proof, you will most likely point to your Grandfather, your father and yourself.

If I insist on proof about your 10th generation Grandfather alone, you won't be able to give me any tangible proof. No birth records, no pictures, no books or journals or scrolls.

Can we then say due to the absence of verifiable documents, your 10th generation Grandfather do not exist?

8 Likes 7 Shares

Religion / Re: Our Ignorance Is God by 6barz(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
dalaman:

Zeus is not some kind of default answer that becomes true just because no one you know can offer a better explanation. If you don't know, then the honest answer is "I don't know."

Being uncomfortable with saying "I don't know" is not a valid excuse for making up answers, even if everyone you know worships Zeus. This is exactly what the God argument is today. It is basically an argument from ignorance. What we don't know, we use God as an explanation. Our ignorance is now God, and what we know is science.

While i can say this OP is succinct, i must however point out the hypocrisy of the "I don't know." statement. As an Atheist, you are also guilty of the same assertion that you have labeled Christianity with.

Can you, dalaman say authoritatively that no God (whatever that means to anyone) exists? of course you cannot!

Outside the purview of Abrahamic religions, you cannot prove to me that no God (whatever that means to anyone) exists. Your rejection of Christianity or Islam does not in anyway invalidate the evidence or existence of that who we speak about.

But the funny thing is instead of saying you do not know, you state that God does not exist. If i ask you for proof, I am sure it will be limited to your perception of what you think God is and should be, what you think he has failed to do and what you think he should have done.

So whatever you accuse Christians of, just as well applies to you. Look in the mirror Bro, what do you see?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2017
GrandMufti

I got an update for 8.2.10.0 some days back but when I checked today, it has reverted back to 8.2.5.0. Is something wrong with the 8.2.10.0 update or update is incremental?
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2017
waxxydude:
4.5 too small na.

How come you come big and like that small thing. Guy you go like small yansh well well o.

Ah ah. Wetin concern small yansh with screen size.

shocked shocked

1 Like

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
Got a nice case.

Fits in well and looks really nice

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
Gptech:
1. Lock screen
2. Lock screen when music is on, no matter the player.

Abeg which music player be that?
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
OLADO:

Here

Is this guy legit? How come there are 2 different go type for each Glo price?

cc Gptech
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
organism3:
na like dis this thing remain since o
abeg Wetin a
happen

Most times it usually takes 3-5 days in line haul before it is accepted by the airline. Might be less sha...
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dam5reey:

This is the fastest​ growing thread on Nairaland.... Just 1 year 1 month+ cool

On the phone section, if you remove the sticky thread, na this thread be number 1. We still de behind in view count though even though the thread never reach FP

Cc princetom1
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
OLADO:

Gptech make i collect am

Ah ah. You be tax collector ni?
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dam5reey:
Awaiting.. my other bosses.. Fibonacci2526, Gptech and Grandmufti...

fibonacci2526 your credit is waiting o.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dam5reey:
Na so I missed to Post on page 1000 anyways​..

Shout out to
ibawon
Protein0
Fibonacci2526
Eleojo23
Gptech
Grandmufti
Princetom1
gidieberry
Noobody
Emaminaj
Rookidmart
Jboixxx
Write2obi
Olado
Theloveth
Godvilla
Worksunlimited
Organism3
Iheanyi4u
Iliyande
You guys have been great... !

For those who joined this thread for celebration,
May we are kindly ask you to become a member of the family... grin

Ushers abeg collect their monikers... cheesy

The Xiaomi Thread...

First 5 to quote me #1k.. #200 in 5 places..

I quote you on behalf of fibonacci2526
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
princetom1:

Ha ha, Godwin Godwin Godwin o.. . Airtel 07086065571

It af done
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
seyema:

Lolz.... I fit allow you chop that one sha

You must o. After you don swallow two shaperly. eleojo23 for kukuma send you the cards grin grin
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
eleojo23:
Who loaded the Etisalat?
Please don't tell me its the 3 guests!

I de suspect seyema grin grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.