Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,096 members, 7,967,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:20 AM

6barz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6barz's Profile / 6barz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
ubev01:

That update is "NIGHTLY" it is not a stable update, it comes with bugs most times so be careful. My advice, wait for an update with STABLE tag and not NIGHTLY tag

Thanks for the update. Na to de wait as Observer be that grin grin grin

OLADO:

Everyone is waiting for *testers* So if u re going to be our Moses, We go follow you...after about 1week review... #1k

grin grin grin Moses kwa. I no come get my rod for here o, maybe e still de inside bush.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
Guys,

I got an update from Xiaomi - version MIUI 8.2.10.0

What do you guys think?

Should i update?
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
melorious4:
Is post office working today in South West state where June 12 Holiday is been observed?

Yes. I was at the post office in abeokuta to get a parcel
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by 6barz(m): 9:20am On Jun 11, 2017
Hi Guys

Intro

We are in need of an android developer who knows his onions when it comes to Java.

You must have experience in Firebase / Payment System Stack - we are looking at implementing Paystack API / Excellent Java skills / Google Map Functionality

You will most likely work for 15 - 20 hrs a week at your own flexible time since it is more of a part-time job.

Payment is negotiable and will be on a monthly basis, however there's an option of having an equity ownership if you are that good.

We require someone we can work with closely (Ogun / Oyo / Lagos axis), preferably.

About the App

This app is meant for use within Nigeria and it is about 80% complete. More details of the app will be disclosed once we are satisfied about you being a good fit for the job. The UI/UX functionality is already completed and we should be putting up the app on Google Play within some weeks for beta testing.

How to apply

Do send your Resume alongside any android app you have completed or are currently working on. However if you have a solid understanding of Java and Firebase, exceptions can be made.

Send your applications to j o b s @ c e a z o . c o m
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 6barz(m): 9:19am On Jun 11, 2017
Hi Guys

Intro

We are in need of an android developer who knows his onions when it comes to Java.

You must have experience in Firebase / Payment System Stack - we are looking at implementing Paystack API / Excellent Java skills / Google Map Functionality

You will most likely work for 15 - 20 hrs a week at your own flexible time since it is more of a part-time job.

Payment is negotiable and will be on a monthly basis, however there's an option of having an equity ownership if you are that good.

We require someone we can work with closely (Ogun / Oyo / Lagos axis), preferably.

About the App

This app is meant for use within Nigeria and it is about 80% complete. More details of the app will be disclosed once we are satisfied about you being a good fit for the job. The UI/UX functionality is already completed and we should be putting up the app on Google Play within some weeks for beta testing.

How to apply

Do send your Resume alongside any android app you have completed or are currently working on. However if you have a solid understanding of Java and Firebase, exceptions can be made.

Programming / Android Developer Needed by 6barz(m): 9:13am On Jun 11, 2017
Hi Guys

Intro

About the App

How to apply

Phones / Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 6barz(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys

Can you guys recommend some games?

Have anyone tried hit man or metal gear? Are there games related to that?

How about football management games? Used to love FM on PC but I haven't played the mobile version before. Any recommendations?

Basketball? Car Racing?

Thanks for your inputs o
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gptech:

I don retire for games ooo, I only get Alsphalt Extreme for testing, which I hardly play. I say make I manage dey play Candy crush grin, but then village ppl send their men come collect my phone, after I manage play reach stage 1200+, na there I kuku totally hang my boot on games ooo.

Candy Crush bawo. You go like Sims 3/4 be that
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Protein0:

Na only dream league I dey play once in a while o.
I'm not a gamer

grin grin you try baba
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

In fact eerrrrm. I'm waiting on the reply too especially that football management game. I hardly have more than a game on my phone these days.

Maybe I will try FM2017. Make I see if e make sense.

Thanks Baba

1 Like

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
GrandMufti:

I don't play those heavy games. Just solitaire, draft and chess grin

Solitaire kwa. Game of life.

Thanks baba

1 Like

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 9:15am On Jun 10, 2017
6barz:
Morning to the Council of Elders.

How about football management games? Used to love FM on PC but I haven't played the mobile version before. Any recommendations?

Basketball? Car Racing?

Thanks for your inputs o

Gptech
Protein0
BeardedTraveler
GrandMufti

sad
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 6barz(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
done
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 6barz(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Funlord2:

Peeping!

Bros

I sent you a request for PM
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 8:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Morning to the Council of Elders.

Basketball? Car Racing?

Thanks for your inputs o
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
nadalion:
Do you use full screenglass to cover your phone? I'm wondering if they both fit together.

In fact I use both the screen glass from Proz and case without any hitch

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
Gptech:

Nice case, though people say it's bulky, have seen something similar on Mi 5, very gorgeous, don't know if it's the same manufacturer. Cgame come oooo, what's the name of that your case again?

I'd say it's quite solid. It's looks like I am holding a calculator sha but I like the sturdy feel as the phone feels like something that can break when it's in my pocket grin grin grin
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 10:25am On Jun 07, 2017
TJ0987:

Six bars, do you have for sale? It truly looks nice. Would love one as well. Thanks

Unfortunately, I do not.

Here's the store I got it from - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/5-5-32GB-Luxury-Soft-Silicon-TPU-Fundas-For-Xiaomi-Redmi-note-4X-Case-Full-Protective/32794529804.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.aiTQL1
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 10:25am On Jun 07, 2017
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2017
Just got this case.

Looks very nice and fits in well with the phone

1 Like

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 12:20am On Jun 06, 2017
dukeo:

Please take a screenshot of your about phone and post here. Thanks

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
dukeo:

Which phone is this please? What is your rom version?

Note 4x

I am not sure what the ROM is though.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
You people should beg me to charge my phone o.

grin grin grin

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
vintino:
Hey family...
Good News​..
My phones has been returned by Nipost today, although they nearly give me headache.
But they are available for sale now...

But to make it more interesting... I want to sell them to highest bidder...
Bidding is between 12hrs... I will deliver to any part of d country..
Bidding start at 55k per phone

1. Xiaomi redmi note 4x 32gb (wt pouch, Tempered​ glass)
2. Zuk Z2 (case )

Let d bidding start..

Behind bar purchase can contact at

This is wonderful news. I am so happy you got both phones back

I think there should be a holistic review of NiPOST. Has the potential to be a world class postal service with an extensive creation of jobs and enabler of e-commerce in Nigeria.

Congratulations once again

3 Likes

Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 6barz(m): 7:35am On Jun 05, 2017
HEFAIROHLUWA:
$3035 paypal funds from fiverr@360 and $1435 bitcoins available@390

as requested bro.
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 6barz(m): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
FrancisAdl:

You not on whatsapp, I've got $150. Interested?

he has been flagged as a scammer dude.. check page 2945-2947

Funlord2:

Folly folly...As usual when they are about to be cornered they start ranting! Fine! Why is your moniker, real name and bank account number being displayed in a scam from this screen shot here and on this 2015 thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/2362354/scam-please-not-fall-victim#34505191
Webmasters / Re: FB Pages For Sale by 6barz(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Do you have Facebook groups for sale?
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 6barz(m): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
DoyenExchange:
$100 PayPal Verified Funds Available Now. See our signature.

Is this still available?
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 6:18am On Jun 03, 2017
dasphinx1:

This your moniker sha, i hope say you no de stop for the 4th bar like mallam spicy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin e don tey whey I don hear that name o - Mallam Spicy

iliyande:
Update :

My dispute finally smoked Leagoo guy out of his hiding place to respond to my messages.
He begged and promised to send another phone
What is your take ogas?

Might be wrong but i think you should buy from someone else. Except he is going to give you additional items as compensation for the mistake cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 4:13am On Jun 03, 2017
Abeos:
pls planning to buy the RN 4X this week, do i need to tell the store to install a global rom?

I think if you read the description, you will find out that most of the stores do have a Global ROM option or will probably flash the Global ROM for you before shipping
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 2:28am On Jun 03, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Wow. Impressive. How many days at line-haul and how many days on air?

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 6barz(m): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
OCTAVO:

SmartGo 1 month here.

Oh boy!!

That one long o. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.