Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,838 members, 7,966,119 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:28 AM

6ishola1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6ishola1's Profile / 6ishola1's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Fubara Must Go: Wike's Men Restrategjse, Insist On Impeachment Of Rivers Gov by 6ishola1: 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Must you link Wike and Tinubu to local Politics

Fabura is Ijaw, his opponent are interland people

In other to win, Wike signed up boys and men on street, 200,000 men and women in all unit to get votes

Now they delivered and he won, against Ameachi boys, and as usual betrayal is his payback

Fabura an ordinary civil servant now turned governor is riding in S class Maybach, flying state Private Jet , earning 400 million monthly as security votes

mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos

Celebrities / Re: Alhaji Abass Akande Obesere: A Portrait Of Calmness And Coordination by 6ishola1: 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
Bliss52:
Maybe because he is married to an educated woman and a lawyer

Papa tosibee ... I like him and his crazy vibes

Health / Re: Share Your Experience With An Incompetent Doctor. by 6ishola1: 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Avoid Nigerian Police Station and. Nigerian Hospital

E get why

Travel / Re: Why Do People Chose Lagos As An Option To Work Than Oyo,iseyin,ibadan And Others by 6ishola1: 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

The simple truth is nobody in his or her right senses ever relocate away from Ibadan to Lagos

Most people work in Lagos and live in Oyo and Ogun State

Randomly pick any big politician, business man, artist

And

I can confidently tell you they stayed in Ibadan

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.