Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,445 members, 7,964,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:25 PM

6UEE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6UEE's Profile / 6UEE's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by 6UEE: 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
mapet:

....let's assume your ill-logic is true, did somebody stop your GEJ from "staging" his own creativity?
Gotcha! GEJ is not even my man. haha
Politics / Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by 6UEE: 6:54am On Feb 22, 2018
tesppidd:
but he's got scores of advisers smarter than you'd ever be.
I don't doubt that. Remember it takes a smart person to listen to advice

1 Like

Politics / Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by 6UEE: 6:47am On Feb 22, 2018
tesppidd:
Election is around February next year 2018.
Do you not think that the almighty presidency could have waited to stage it by November or December this year?

That's because he's not that smart. Why do you think they call him du11ardinh0? Remember that feeling when you were bought new school shoes and you can't wait till Monday to wear it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush by 6UEE: 6:39am On Feb 22, 2018
agabaI23:
See below for my post on the abduction on another thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4361281/buhari-speaks-missing-111-students

Then I found this thread looool
They didn't even wait for 10 days...
tbe feeling of when you're bought new school shoes and you can't wait till Monday to wear it

1 Like

Politics / Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by 6UEE: 6:14am On Feb 22, 2018
Omeokachie:
"The children rallying on bicycles were chanting a slogan "Gari ya waye” in Hausa language which means “the insurgents are no longer threat.”

In another report, the police chief had this to say "From us (Police), no case of abduction has been established, and from the military, they had not told me any because it is a joined operation led by the military,”

Who are we to believe now..
that's because it was staged. The police were not informed about the operations.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive by 6UEE: 6:13am On Feb 22, 2018
Staged. Both the kidnap and rescue missions were staged operations strategically designed to bolster babas approval ratings ahead of the 2019 elections. Expect more of these shows in the future.

158 Likes 13 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Abdulateef Titilope Kawiyat, Miss Kogi, Marks Valentine Visiting Hospital by 6UEE: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
Rubbish
Religion / Re: OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos by 6UEE: 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bringing a sword to a gun fight. Aww, so cute.

5 Likes

Culture / Re: Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant by 6UEE: 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
laydoh:
am ashame,wat a shame.am from ilorin and everytime i see ilorin history,i always feel helpless.those fulani are devils,nonetheless,am a muslim,thats d only thing i got from them wc am happy for.
Ok, I now get it. You got your religion from a devil.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by 6UEE: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
Oh noooo! Not again!
Car Talk / Re: World's Largest Automakers And Car Brands They Currently Control by 6UEE: 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
Repping ford with my ford raptor truck
Religion / Re: Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) by 6UEE: 8:55am On Jan 21, 2018
I'm in church. When I come back from, I will comment

1 Like

Politics / Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by 6UEE: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Good points

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by 6UEE: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lol, this guy is funny
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel by 6UEE: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lomprico2:

'Its' can be accepted in place of "it's" Using 'an' for a non vowel is a totally wrong. You can not even use it vocally.
LOL. you na real OLODO. I swear.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) by 6UEE: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
drake2:

I should have listened. Foolish me; I go download thrash.
Please tell me you're joking. You really didn't download it. Did you?
Celebrities / Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos by 6UEE: 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
whonamehelp:
the most ugly miss world in history
I guess for you, Beauty=light skin
Crime / Re: Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User by 6UEE: 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Vickiweezy:
But why does the pic look like she's striking a pose undecided
its because its fake news
Properties / Re: My Tenant Refused To Park Out After His Rent Expired by 6UEE: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2017
ebujany:

Oga landlord. Paying rent a day after rent has expired? Have u ever been a tenant in someone's house before? Is that how u use to pay? Even in this present economic situation?

As for your tenant, hes obviously a trouble maker and a landlord like u that will ask his tenant to renew His rent a day after his rent has expired deserves some one like that
At this your age your mates are thinking of how to build their own house and not forming solidarity with never do well tenants like yourself.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by 6UEE: 6:44am On Dec 14, 2017
goodies4life:
Can someone help ask him where are his children and grandchildren are they in this country? did any of them school here? let change begins with you oga. you had it all as a child what have you change?
That's the more reason you should take his words seriously. If his family is not in Nigeria and he could easily leave at a moment notice and he's here defending you, that says a lot about his selflessness. It's just a pity that you and your family who is stuck in this rot keep defending your oppresors while abusing your defenders.
Politics / Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by 6UEE: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
mujahid777:

You guys are just sycophants.That jews once lived there gives them no right to displace it's inhabitants.
Do not deceive yourselves thinking that the futile long protracted fight of whole Superpowers against petty AK-47 welding cowardly terrorists has been a struggle with Islam.People whom are neither supported by orthodoxy and make up a miserly 0.00001% of the Muslim population.
You haven't seen violence!

You haven't seen war!

You haven't seen Jihad!
LOL! at war. Go and ask your father about the six days war. Haha.
Romance / Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by 6UEE: 7:48am On Nov 29, 2017
Safiaa:
Lmaoo

Is that thing realll??

I need answers.
No way it's real. Notice the dick is permanently erect with all those tossing around. That is a Love Machine.
Religion / Re: Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) by 6UEE: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Who knows this one. He's Just looking for cheap publicity.

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' by 6UEE: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
kcowen:
Pay attention to the people you listen
to. Jesus didn't die to have you subject yourself
to this kind of demonic teaching. I feel sorry for
Pastor Adefarasin's followers who believe this
doctrine of tithing.

The scriptures are titheocentric
"God created the universe, he took a tithe the
milky way.
God created the milky way, he took a tithe the
galaxy, our galaxy.
God created the galaxy, he took a tithe our solar
system. God created the solar system, he took a
tithe planet earth.
God created planet earth, he took a tithe Isreal.
God created Isreal, he took a tithe Jerusalem the
city of David.
God created Jerusalem, he took a tithe the
temple. God created the temple, he took a tithe
the holies of holies
God created the holies of holies, he took a tithe
the mercy seat.
God created all species of being, he took a tithe
the family of God which is comprised of angels,
the living and the dead in christ.
God created the family of God, he took a tithe
Israel. God created Israel, he took a tithe Levi
God created humanity, he took a tithe the church
God created the church, he took a tithe the
eldership. God created the eldership, he took a
tithe the Apostles.
God created the church, he took a tithe the head
of the church Christ.
Jesus Christ was a tithe carrying a tithe to the
tithe the mercy seat "
I don't know if this is metaphysics or titheology
Wait a minute. Is this an actual teaching or did you just make it up?

1 Like

NYSC / Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by 6UEE: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
anoda:

lemme send you ma address......
I hope you get beta mattress and ac
NYSC / Re: Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) by 6UEE: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
I dont believe this story,the guy cannot just beat her like that.
All these girls with loose tongues.
From the way she typed her english sef,it looks like a lie...no punctuation
And this one sef na GRADUATE?

'Before I said that FINISHED''
'He will not REFUND the key'
'He DRAWLED me on the floor'
shocked
someone, please show me where i can faint

1 Like

Religion / Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by 6UEE: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
midolian:
To those that believe in paying tithes as if your success in life depends on it, Y'all really need to sit and think well.

If you are successful, you are because you are successful..not because of the money you contribute for your pastor's private jet and upkeep. If you think giving to your pastor is what makes you fulfilled and successful, give to the obvious needy and see the fulfilment and blessing you ll get in return.

Dbanj should pay more tithe to revive his dying career if it actually pays to pay your tithe.
Please, who knows where dangote pays his tithe, I have mine here. I'm serious.
Sports / Re: "How Win Bet9ja" by 6UEE: 6:05am On Oct 06, 2017
I REFUSE TO BE POOR! I claim it ooo.

But I ain't giving you my money.

3 Likes

Nairaland / General / A Woman Feeds An African Child In Belgium In 1958 by 6UEE: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2017
A woman feeds an African child in Belgium in 1958. This was at the last known public human zoo. That's right, an African family resides within the fence and Belgians watch them and feed them as if they are animals.

Phones / Re: The Ultimate Android Studio Tutorial For Beginners by 6UEE: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
ChallyB:
Are you in search of a Studio? Your search ends here!

A spacious fully air-conditioned multi-purpose studio with 24/7 power supply is available for rent.
It comes with equipment such as; A green screen, Lapel mic, Hilite Background 2.5x2.15m, Blue Condenser mic, Studio lighting and more.
Contact Charles - +2347067674600 to book for your photography, videography, interviews, podcast, voice-over and corporate recording.
Na because you heard studio na im you rush come here with your market. No be that kind studio we dey talk
Phones / Re: The Ultimate Android Studio Tutorial For Beginners by 6UEE: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
Olarababy:

hmm, can u tell ne the required softwares tl get started pls
Download:
1. Android studio
2. Java development kit
In addition, I recommend also
3. Elipse or NetBeans
4. A fvck ton of books and videos
5. A fvck ton of time in your hands
6. A fvck ton of determination

Just like the guy you quoted said. It's not just about downloading Android studio. You got to learn java, and it's not a task for the faint hearted.
Car Talk / Re: Man Turns A BMW Into A Hot Tub And Takes It For A Spin by 6UEE: 10:09am On Sep 25, 2017
Rubbish. Trying too hard to go viral.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.