Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,459 members, 7,964,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:20 PM

6UEE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6UEE's Profile / 6UEE's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Crime / Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by 6UEE: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
heendrix:
churches now adays wount stop amazing me as well dissapointing me undecided so a lady stole in the church and the best thing to do is disgrace her and hand her over to the police? what the church erected for? to gain money or win souls to christ? only a few sermon of christ love to her and message of salvation and prayers would have brought her to christ n guess what heaven would be happy but that pastor or deacon never thought so nd the church would claim to worship God every Sunday. I shake my head embarassed
and they even tried to strip her naked! Imagine shocked shocked shocked
Business / Re: A Nairalander Explains Phonenumber Update Using ATMs For All Firstbank Customers by 6UEE: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
oluwashedy:
I had to uninstall my Firstmobile app due to security reasons and also to prevent busy bodies especially ladies from attempting to check my account whenever I grant them access to use my phone
Wat are dem ladies gonna do wit your #15, 000 account balance?
Properties / Re: Ways To Get Good Tenants by 6UEE: 7:39am On Sep 06, 2017
Is that all?
Phones / Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by 6UEE: 8:24am On Sep 04, 2017
Gentlesoul96:

Chief.. How far wit the Gionee.. Am about buying a new phone. And I'm still contemplating whether to go for infinix or Gionee
I'd advise you to go for gionee. Coming from a person who has owned 2 infinix products and 3 gionee phones.
Sports / Re: Oluwafemi Balogun For World Chess Cup 2017 In Tbilisi, Georgia by 6UEE: 6:49am On Sep 03, 2017
Sports / Re: Oluwafemi Balogun For World Chess Cup 2017 In Tbilisi, Georgia by 6UEE: 6:48am On Sep 03, 2017
nymphomaniac:
Carlsen Is a demon but I wish our guy goodluck. If he plays white, he should use the stonewall attack. Definite win! As black, he should use the sicilia defence jare.
Shut up! Just throwing around random chess lingo doesn't make us believe you know anything about chess. SMH, just trying to sound intelligent

3 Likes

Car Talk / Re: Littering Your Car Can Cause A Deadly Accident – Read This by 6UEE: 8:25am On Aug 28, 2017
nurey:
Hmmmmmm which car was that?

I have driven tons of cars, sedan hatchback, full size SUVs German, Asian, American and I can tell you there is no way a water bottle will roll from the back seat (note my roll) to the front, kolewerk if you have a car go and test it.
Shut up! You no get car
Politics / Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by 6UEE: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
Shut up ipob miscreant. Can you tell your father to show the prove of the girl he brags to bang. As in, condom, baby, or where they did it. They called you pig and and you are proving it by reason like the pig. Cry from now till thy kingdom comes, it won't stop what has happened between Bianca and ffk. Of you can bring out prove of the girl you to said you bang, then we will ask ffk to bring his. The truth of the matter is that ffk bang Bianca. Or has Bianca herself ever denied it to you.
Don't get me wrong, I didn't say he didn't bang her, just that he had nothing to show for it. At least, a picture would suffice. BTW, I banged your mom and her mother doggy style and I'm not bragging about it. Besides, I've got proof.
Politics / Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by 6UEE: 9:06am On Aug 25, 2017
I guess that ffk must be the biggest hero in yoruba land for being able to make people believe he had Bianca. It's unfortunate he had no proof to show for it, no child from Bianca, no condom, nothing. I understand that we the yoruba people consider the Igbo race to possess some kind of superior gene hence a great honor on any yoruba man that is able to tap into it. I would like to use this medium to beg my people to stop acting so desperate and needy whenever a yoruba man manages to score with an Igbo woman. It's making it get into their heads and making us look inferior.

3 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Man Gives Neighbours ATM Details, Regrets As They Seize Card, Clear Account by 6UEE: 6:29am On Aug 09, 2017
Daboomb:

If your neighbours are not your friends, its most likely an indication of the type of person you are: Obnoxious and irritating.

If anything is happening/happens to you are 2am in the night, it is your neighbours that would come to your aid first, long before your family members hear about it and rush down.
Except if you live in a "Clan-Compound" made up of only family members, as in those days of 1960!
LPT (life pro tip).

To add to that, never leave your fortune in a bank. It's a fortune for the banks. Always leave your fortune in form of productive assets... LPT no2
Crime / Re: Man Gives Neighbours ATM Details, Regrets As They Seize Card, Clear Account by 6UEE: 6:14am On Aug 09, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
thats your friend nw...they are his neighbours i cannot even trust anyone with stuffs like dat except the person is my family member
and you think that your family member cannot betray your trust? Your closest family member can easily become your biggest enemy, while that "agbero" you see in your street could surprise you. That's life.
Religion / Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by 6UEE: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
Josephamstrong1:

grin
You know "egbe" is kite and hawk is "nkwo" in Igbo.
Although they're all preys from same family of Accipitridae buh different papa and mama grin, that's the subfamilies.
***[s]no, it's the other way round. Egbe is hawk while nkwo is kite.[/s] ***

Modified **Actually you were right. Later did my research. My bad.
Religion / Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by 6UEE: 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Nwannem u try. But we call hawk "egbe". Which one be "nkwo"?
nkwo is a kite (another predatory bird)
Romance / Re: This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? by 6UEE: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Rorachy:
Then I will need to work on my nyash, who pretty face epp cheesy.
Sister, concentrate on that NYASH that's where the future lies. I'm speaking from experience.
Celebrities / Re: Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k by 6UEE: 7:21am On Jul 26, 2017
owasiu:
He wants to dash the guy a million what if the guy is richer than him.
He'll collect it and even be more richer grin
Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage Chilling In A Private Jet Before Her Show In Malabo by 6UEE: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
That kitty is porkable from behind in the last picture.
Sports / Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by 6UEE: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2017
Le me just coment
Celebrities / Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by 6UEE: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:
When I saw Kcee attacked Hush Puppi I just laughed. Though I am not in support of Hush Puppi but have to air my view.

I know Kcee very well. I know his root. He was living in Parma, Italy. He was selling drugs (coicaine) in streets. Him and Presh were living together in the same house.

I normally go on vacations to Italy then and was staying in the same building with Kcee and Presh but different Condo. Kcee & Presh was down while my friend was upstairs. He use to come to the condo I stay to see my friends then. He wasn't famous then.

I have alot of hidden and illegal deals he has done and will leave that for another day. Even E-money story is in my palm.

It's a pity that even Kcee still get mouth dey talk about legit funds....
Who ask you?

1 Like

Religion / Re: 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks by 6UEE: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Papiikush:
Satan don't buy unfortunate souls, they are his right from time. Your soul ain't worth shìt SISTA. grin
Bros, why na. Why na. The sis is just looking for attention and you did this to her. Person no fit follow you play again?
Crime / Re: How I Led My Gang To Hijack Bullion Van With N200m – Kidnapper Evans by 6UEE: 10:03am On Jun 17, 2017
Bloggers, Na Wa!
Wizkhalifa2:
Nawao, dem just day use dis Evans matter distract us. angry

Exactly, this is a conspiracy by the "cabal" to distract us from the fact that PMB is still running the country from London. I knew it! They hired this guy Evans to keep is busy for the mean time.

4 Likes

Health / Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) by 6UEE: 8:42am On Jun 03, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Allahu Akbar!
FYI, allah had never and never will be akbar.
Crime / Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by 6UEE: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2017
Rubbish. If I have beef with this kind, I'll be sleeping like a baby coz it's obvious he can't do jack.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.